Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 am

Mysticlady wrote
1h ago
Had the Plug for almost 2 weeks...fridge is much colder after turning it down...had to remove several shongite pyramids as between The Plug and All my pyramids, too much for mobile home..kept knocking off my ISP for over a week til I asked Geoff about it...had 5 different ISP Techs here trying to figure out what was wrong..since I put The Plug into GFCI outlet and took out the pyramids, no problems!!!

mrothgcr16 wrote
1h ago
Information about the Plug on website? 
Mysticlady wrote
1h ago
Loving life...pyramids to stop EMFs...from all electronics and smart meter

Picses74 wrote
1h ago
It is lemurian crystals that give off a healing frequency and many more benefits

soaring wrote
49m ago
I have been feeling dizzy the past few days. Wondering if that is part of it. I also feel a lightness in the air. 
Chardinar wrote
49m ago
Hey Fisher both of my son's are saying their ears feel like they have been scuba diving

Fisher wrote
41m ago
When certain events happen, such as an increase in the mass consciousness of a race or planet, then the timelines provide for an opportunity for the race/planet to go a slightly different "direction"

soaring wrote
41m ago
ah ha. Now I understand!!! So we are getting an upgrade so to speak.

Fisher wrote
40m ago
Yes, it follows the maxim "Out of chaos comes order"

soaring wrote
39m ago
Now I see the visual. the chaos is coming into order and we are able to move to a higher state of consciousness

Fisher wrote
38m ago
You have the basic understanding.

Fisher wrote
36m ago
This a topic that even the quantum mechanics and theorists are just now getting their heads around. They're a bit slow, but learning

Fisher wrote
34m ago
Disclosure, whether soft, full or in your face will never kill truth, just enhance your grasp of complete truth

Fisher wrote
32m ago
I won't read or comment on any articles/s, takes me away from what I should be focusing on, like vacuuming and the other mundane things

mookie wrote
27m ago
Yes, I agree.....raising Global consciousness will raise individual consciousness, it's just that I feel too many are still TRAPPED in the 3D. It will either take a DIVINE intervention or public broadsasting in order to "wake" these 3D people up!

sunshine wrote
15m ago
For anyone who can afford to donate a few dollars to Dr. WC for her expenses, I am sure she will appreciate it. www.therealtruthcall2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Mysticlady wrote
34m ago
Hey Fisher, I have entities that I photograph every night that are in my tree...only see in photo...two diferent people have seen photos and (1) described as Celestial Nature Beings (3 of them) and other person described them as "exterrestrial Being of light" from Sirius star system...thoughts?

Fisher wrote
34m ago
And have me spend hours answering, no thanks

caissie wrote
33m ago
Fisher who is the Int'l Treasury Controllers who claimed they are the legal owners of the Historical Bonds and Collateral Accts,

Fisher wrote
33m ago
Bunch of lying/thieving lawyers

Goldbug wrote
31m ago
I want to be able to give to any organization and any individual I choose without having to consider tax consequences for them or me - is that possible with what is coming?

Awaken wrote
29m ago
GOLDBERG- CONSIDER FORMING A SELF-SUPPORTING MINISTRY.THIS TYPE OF ENTITY DOESN'T HAVE THE TAX ISSUE ASSOCIATED WITH IT AS IT IS AN UNINCORPORATED ENTITY, AND NOT REQUIRED TO FILE TAXES

Awaken wrote
29m ago
NOR IS IT SUBJECTED TO GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE

Awaken wrote
27m ago
GOLDBERG - THERE IS NOT ALL THE WAITING, AND APPROVAL PROCESS, ACTUALLY IF YOU'D LIKE I CAN DO IT FOR YOU 
Awaken wrote
28m ago
ACTUALLY MUCH EASIER TO MANAGE THAN A NON-PROFIT.

Goldbug wrote
27m ago
Awaken - PM me please so I know if we are talking about the same thing.

EagleWing wrote
20m ago
Awaken, if it's not too much trouble - would you cc me on the self-supporting Ministry, also. Think God has just spoken what He wants me to do. Mahalo.

Camdoc wrote
16m ago
New post from Bluwolf. Says rates will be in the high sovereign range.

Camdoc wrote
14m ago
Rates will be of high Humanitarian and Sovereign matter for as I have always enfasis this is a blessing from God.

Bluebird wrote
13m ago
Camdoc is Bluwof on the same page as others and still expecting it sometime today?

Camdoc wrote
12m ago
Blue Avian he did not say so specifically, but he had indicated that yesterday. Today he is more saying, be quiet and let it come.

CAM wrote
7m ago
EagleWings ... remember turkeys we saw when heading to houses the other day? Foxy was just telling me this meaning for wild turkeys: The Turkey is a spirit animal closely associated with honoring nature and the Earth. Symbol of abundance, this totem animal encourages us to honor our sources of nourishment, whether they are physical, emotional or spiritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Loveandabundance wrote
1h ago
And way back, when Scalia "died", Yosef said he was actually still alive and whisked away. That would explain some things like no autopsy.
OPhoenix1 wrote
1h ago
Fisher also said Trump hasn't been seen since his meeting with Paul Ryan - was he in public today?

Floridabuckeye wrote
1h ago
Come to think of it I havent seen the Donald.

Floridabuckeye wrote
57m ago
Has anyone heard if DT is a galactic? Maybe this is a ? for Fisher.

Loveandabundance wrote
56m ago
He doesn't have to be a Galactic to be taken away by one. Corey Goode travels around the solar system, and he is human.

Tulips wrote
55m ago
This is crazy...I was at the golf course where a funeral event took place for a very close Bush family member a few months back..in St. Louis...maybe it was for Snr.!

OPhoenix1 wrote
54m ago
with all the clones we just never know

Lovinglife wrote
46m ago
hmmm, i wonder what it would be like to talk to a clone 
Floridabuckeye wrote
48m ago
I wonder what happens when a clone dies?

OPhoenix1 wrote
50m ago
isn't it just WONDERFUL that we can have a discussion about clones in this chat without being ridiculed or banned? Wow, feels like home!!

OPhoenix1 wrote
58m ago
from Mick: Awaken wrote 28m ago MICK BASICALLY SAID LOOK FOR SOMETHING AFTER 6:30, AND IT WOULD BE WISED TO BE ON BRUCE CALL  

Awaken wrote
39m ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER NOTHING FROM THIS CHAT SHOULD BE COPIED AND PASTED IN ANOTHER CHAT ROOM OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN DINARLAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED

SaraFran wrote
26m ago
On Bruce's call a couple of weeks ago - not sure if Yosef was on the call or not but there were like 20 points. One of them was that the Chinese wanted the internet group done by the 25th and the high rates were going to be good for about 6 days. So counting backwards that would put us about the 19th that we would have to start. me thinks

Boomcreek wrote
17m ago
Kaper, I was just told "Yes, LeGarde did make the announcement"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Testing...Testing...

Awaken wrote
1m ago
FRIENDLY REMINDER NOTHING FROM THIS CHAT SHOULD BE COPIED AND PASTED IN ANOTHER CHAT ROOM OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN DINARLAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION AVOID GETTING BANNED

Yep...My copy and paste is working. LMAO!

Ban me NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 11:27 pm

Beamer wrote
10m ago
heres what Fisher said the morning......Fisher wrote .... Just in/9:50 Adelade/8:20 EST FROM WELLS FARGO IS THE RELEASE TIME FOR REDEMPTIONS/800#s/ simultaneous release is likely
OPhoenix1 wrote
9m ago
for those of us that missed the morning intel
OneLove wrote
8m ago
Let's send Fisher energy
Awaken wrote
9m ago
OPhoenix1 wrote
6m ago
there we go, Fisher just shared again ... God sent the wave of energy at 9:40 AM ET -- and "coincidentally" WF rolled out tonight 12 hrs later
Concerto65 wrote
2m ago
What is WF rolling out?
OneLove wrote
2m ago
AloHA Yosef!
Awaken wrote
2m ago
YOSEPH HAS ARRIVED
OPhoenix1 wrote
2m ago
Fisher wrote 38m ago Word directly from a WF contact is that they
Lovinglife wrote
3m ago
I perfectly got on when he came in
Awaken wrote
3m ago
OPhoenix1 wrote
1m ago
the RV/GCR -- he said 800# between now and 3 AM ET
Beamer wrote
48s ago
maybe fisher will put in room the current rate of zim that he heard???????
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 11:29 pm

Camdoc wrote
41s ago
Fisher: Direct contact with WF -- they started to rollout at 9:40 tonight. Expect to have it done by 3 am. We got a nice wave of energy at 940 this morning—not a coincidence. Yosef: There is a lot coming out now. It’s a quickening. Don’t know how much I should share F: GO ahead, it is the last time you will share.
Camdoc wrote
39s ago
Y: There were 180 bankers on the Big Call tonight! They wanted to check the pulse of the situation. We are at any second now. The Zim rate has gone up to the mountain top. Scraping heaven right now. The concept is to start extremely high. To swell, and then drop it slowly.
Awaken wrote
1m ago
Camdoc wrote
40s ago
F: I almost fell off my chair. Y: I think it is important that people know. I have friends and family going to the redemption centers, and I want them to be prepared. It will change people’s whole perception of reality. We live in times that require divine faith. Give your guilt and fear to God.
Awaken wrote
39s ago
THANK YOUNFOR REPOST CAMDOC
Awaken wrote
47s ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Awaken wrote
moments ago
CAMDOC IS KIND ENOUGH TO TRANSCRIBE DO NOT COPY AND REPOST ANYTHING FROM THIS CHATROOM AND POST ANYWHERE IN DINARLAND. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Tue May 17, 2016 11:55 pm

Quote :
Fisher: Direct contact with WF -- they started to rollout at 9:40 tonight. Expect to have it done by 3 am. We got a nice wave of energy at 940 this morning—not a coincidence.

Direct contact with a liar.... that would be you Fisher

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16   Wed May 18, 2016 12:41 am

Neo wrote
8m ago
Can we change the subject to Bigfoot, Fisher tell us all about Bigfoot...,
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

RealTruthChatter Tuesday 5/17/16
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: