Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN

Go down

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  Empty DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN

Post by kenlej on Sat May 14, 2016 2:07 pm

BILL HAD TO HAVE ONE OF HIS DINARIAN DUMMIES TO TELL HIM THE RED,YELLOW,&GREEN COLOR CODE IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A COLOR CODE
DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203 DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  3508649203

OnceWasLostwrote 
51m ago
...and I too am now more confused by our color scheme than helped. I'm sure admin means well but traffic light 'ONLY' colors work best for me...in between shades are just confusing. "PROOF", thats the color for me!

ADMINBILL 

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083 

adminbill
DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  Flame 

Date: March 31st  
SIMPLIFIED MAY NOTIFICATION CHART

SCREEN BACKGROUND COLOR AND HOST FONT COLOR REPRESENTING STAGES OF READINESS (THESE COLORS WILL ALSO APPLY TO TWITTER MESSAGES)

RED - NEWS IS STATIC AND CONTAINS MOSTLY RUMORTEL WITH NO ACTUAL VERIFIABLE MOVEMENT

YELLOW - NEWS (BOTH MEDIA AND INTEL) FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES INDICATE STRONG POSITIVE MOVEMENT

GREEN - ALL SOURCES SUGGEST WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS NOW (WITHIN A 48 HOURS WINDOW)
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  Empty Re: DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN

Post by RamblerNash on Sat May 14, 2016 2:54 pm

DUMB BILL DOES IT AGAIN  How_me10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER