Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT CHATTER THIS AM 5/6/16 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT CHATTER THIS AM 5/6/16

Go down

TNT CHATTER THIS AM 5/6/16 Empty TNT CHATTER THIS AM 5/6/16

Post by chilimama on Fri May 06, 2016 10:36 am

lizardlips wrote 
12m ago
Netglobal, if indeed Malaki's people sit out the meeting... perhaps something positive will come of it... Maliki is a pocker chip... thus he is still in the PM Palace amd roammg free to disrupt.

Netglobal wrote 
14m ago
Malikis peole might just sit out the parliament meeting.

Netglobal wrote 
16m ago
I dont expect that there will be enough parliment members in attendance at the meeting to pass anything

tigermike wrote 
17m ago
Breaking on CNN: US adds marines to protect US Embassy in Bagdad

Netglobal wrote 
17m ago
Lizard, I understand this tuesday protests are in conjunction with Parliaments meeting

lizardlips wrote 
18m ago
Netglobal, they were to protest every Friday too

readyforlanding wrote 
18m ago
so if everythign has pretty much happened two weeks ago, and last week...what are we waiting on???

Netglobal wrote 
19m ago
Lizard. I also understand that there is to be massiveprotests on Tuesday

Netglobal wrote 
20m ago
Last I heard it was to be on Tuesday. If that has changed - GREAT

lizardlips wrote 
20m ago
Netglobal, why Tuesday... isn't Abadi going to seat his ministers on Saturday?

Netglobal wrote 
22m ago
Looks like Tuesday is going to be a day to remember. I pray Abadi can get the other Ministers in office

lizardlips wrote 
34m ago
yada, here - here... perfect

yada wrote 
36m ago
Agreed lizardlips,,my grass needs cut while I wait for my lawnmower but,,,the watching of the dandelions that start out as bright yellow and then turn to white seed about to be released, we are now at the white seed stage about to be released,,

lizardlips wrote 
38m ago
dallred123, yada, DAZ... my rudder is steady it is the motor that seems to have a carborator sputter... lol... I have had three friends and my dad pass since this all started and two brothers that served over in the middle east. Yes, once this does happen... the past and the turmoil will be forgotten.

yada wrote 
41m ago
Dallred,,,your contributions are deeply appreciated,,we all know we are making the best out of what we hear so do share,,,you, along with a few others, are on the same planet at least,,,there are general processes a banking industry has to take in keeping the confidence of the Americans or else we would end up like Iraq is doing now,,,

Noah wrote 
41m ago
Thank you everyone for information and encouragement!

Galreserve wrote 
41m ago
dallred123 Totally understanable for your decision. It will happen soon. Just a feeling. Thanks. GO RV!

daz wrote 
42m ago
HANG IN THERE

lizardlips wrote 
42m ago
dallred123, I believe this will happen too... or I would not be here and surely would not have invested in Dinar, Zim, Dong, Rupiah and Yuan... I just hope that the MR will lead to the RV/GCR and it will happen before I croak.

daz wrote 
42m ago
STEADY RUDDER

dallred123 wrote 
44m ago
Lizard I think to those that try to bring in info they just want to help I for one don't share much anymore just because it is a roller coaster ride. But I have faith that this will happen and it will happen soon

lizardlips wrote 
49m ago
yada, I agree... Bruce's calls of late have turned a different direction... and the other folks seem to run his show more than ever. I believe that everyone is so confused and without an understnding as to what is really happening... thus new topics and discussions fall into their presentations. A focus that has not really been addressed... "Is this really going to happen?"

yada wrote 
53m ago
lizardlips,,I continue to ask anyone or guru to provide a article or news post confirming their info,,,,last night's call was a disaster when I, and a few others, questions the various points asking where did they get their info from and then called a basher because I question them,,,im in TNT throughout the day and not just to question bruce and his misinfo is contradicts what Ray, Tony or DC ever provided,,,

JJF wrote 
55m ago
Hi de ho TNT family!!!!!!!! Everyone have a great day!!! AND may this be THE day!!!

lizardlips wrote 
58m ago
I like a number of us see so called GURU's giving windows and once that time frame ends then they push out further. We all see that the protests are getting to be a bit more violent and as they continue to wait they citizens and Sadr will push hard to see this come to pass of else.

yada wrote 
59m ago
same here Dallred,,frustrates my wife to no end

dallred123 wrote 
1h ago
I am at a point to where I expect it to happen every single day

yada wrote 
1h ago
Dallred

yada wrote 
1h ago
agreed Delred,,,

GJHHonor wrote 
1h ago
amen to that dallred

harambe wrote 
1h ago
Reuters: Security forces shut down Baghdad to prevent Green Zone protests. http://reut.rs/1OgK979

dallred123 wrote 
1h ago
Yada I agree and would add the pressure has increased around the globe to complete this we are in the process and in fact I think we are at the end of it. Years in the making and we have the front seat to watch the end

hitech wrote 
1h ago
says who???

kue911 wrote 
1h ago
Good morning family

yada wrote 
1h ago
Agreed REI,,,,so much has been done in piece mill, push the button will ya,,

yada wrote 
1h ago
Yes Arneto,,,the currency was declared international 2 weeks ago and the banks were released as internationally compliant as of last week.

GJHHonor wrote 
1h ago
gold 1,289.83 9.04 am edt

REI wrote 
1h ago
yada, at this point all I can say is 'yada, yada, yada'.....Bring on the RV!!!

Artneto wrote 
1h ago
I just want to be clear on the source of the news

Artneto wrote 
1h ago
Yada - abadi made the announcement that Iraqi banks were declared international?

yada wrote 
1h ago
We also heard the auctions were stopped but not sure if it was for a price adjustment because that was 2 weeks ago,,,

yada wrote 
1h ago

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum