Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue

2 posters

Go down

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue Empty By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue

Post by RamblerNash Wed May 04, 2016 10:14 pm

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary Fund
Sixty-Third Issue

April 2016

These By-Laws are adopted under the authority of, and are intended to be complementary to, the Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund; and they shall be construed accordingly. In the event of a conflict between anything in these By-Laws and any provision or requirement of the Articles of Agreement, the Articles of Agreement shall prevail.

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue Cover-By-Laws

• Download Full Text

CONTENTS

I. By-Laws of the International Monetary Fund

1. Places of Business

2. General Department and Special Drawing Rights Department

3. Meetings of the Board of Governors

4. Notice of Meetings of the Board of Governors

5. Attendance at Meetings

6. Agenda of Meetings of the Board of Governors

7. Selection of Chairman and Vice-Chairmen

8. Secretary

9. Minutes

10. Report of Executive Board

11. Voting

12. Proxies

13. Voting Without Meeting

14. Terms of Service

15. Delegation of Authority

16. Rules and Regulations

17. Vacant Directorships

18. {Abrogated Effective January 26, 2016}

19. Representation of Members at Meetings of Fund Organs

20. Budget and Audits

21. Applications for Membership

22. Compulsory Withdrawal

23. Settlement of Disagreements with Withdrawing Member

24. Amendment of By-Laws

II. Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary Fund

A. Scope of Rules and Regulations

B. Terms and Definitions

C. The Executive Board

•     Meetings

•     Agenda

•     Voting

•     Language

•     Minutes

D. Application for Membership and Change in Quota

•     Application for Membership

•     Quotas

E. Substitution of Securities for Currency

F. Gold

G. Operations and Transactions

H. Exchange Controls, Currency Practices, Agreements, and Information

I. Charges in Respect of General Resources Account Transactions and Remuneration

J. Accounting and Reporting

•     Accounts

•     Annual Administrative Budget

•     Annual Report

•     Audit

•     Financial Year

K. Limitation, Ineligibility, and Suspension of Voting Rights

L. Capital Transfers

M. Relations with Non-Members

N. Staff Regulations

O. Valuation of the SDR, Valuation of Currencies in Terms of the SDR, Freely Usable Currency, Procedures for Exchange of Currency, and Operational Budget

•     Valuation of the SDR

•     Valuation of Currencies in Terms of the SDR

•     Freely Usable Currency

•     Procedures for Exchange of Currency

•     Operational Budget

P. Procedures for Operations and Transactions Involving SDRs

•     Transactions with Designation

•     Designation of Participants to Provide Currency

•     Transactions by Agreement Between Participants

•     Prescribed Operations

•     Recording

Q. Other Holders

R. {Abrogated effective April 30, 1981}

S. Suspension of Use of SDRs

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/bl/blcon.htm

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue Empty Re: By-Laws Rules and Regulations of the International Monetary FundSixty-Third Issue

Post by Ponee Tue May 10, 2016 10:12 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum