Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in

Go down

A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  Empty A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in

Post by Ponee Sun May 01, 2016 10:51 pm

A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in 01/05/2016
MAY 1ST, 2016

At the invitation of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, held at the Peace Palace on Sunday, 01.05.2016, meeting the three presidencies , and a number of leaders of political blocs, during which frank and comprehensive discussion about the latest political developments, and what happened yesterday to storm the protesters Council House of Representatives.
while alive , gathered the heroic victory of our fighters and our valiant editor Bashir area of dominance terrorism Aldaasha, the meeting emphasized the following:

1. condemn the storming of the House of Representatives and the attack on the number of members of the Council, and that he is to exceed seriously the prestige of the state, and a flagrant violation of the constitutional framework of the calls to prosecute the attackers to justice.

2. reaffirm support for the security forces , and urged it to carry out its responsibility in the maintenance of public security for citizens and protect the institutions of any transgression from any party, and the adoption of law and constitutional contexts in imposing the rule of law and the prestige of the state.

3 It was decided at the meeting to continue the meetings between the blocs and political forces all intensely in the coming days in order to ensure the political process reform movement of a radical overhaul.

4. the meeting strongly condemned the recent terrorist attacks , which affected civilians in Nahrawan area and the city of Samawa.

http://presidency.iq/11931/01.05.2016/15:17.ar

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in  Empty Re: A statement of the three presidencies meeting and a number of leaders of political blocs in

Post by Ponee Mon May 02, 2016 10:01 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum