Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon?

2 posters

Go down

OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? Empty OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:00 pm

With Okie having all those secret contacts and saying that it's going to RV anytime, do you not believe it?

Can't Okie pay for all his bills with the RV money he's going to be getting really soon?

If you made a donation to Okie, or any of the other Guru sites, then you don't believe that it's going to happen and just want the hopium.

Do you really need the hopium or would you rather have the facts?

Have you asked Gerry for actual facts and to have them posted in his forum?

Are you tired of hearing that you have to be ready and what you need to do over and over?

When ADMINBILL changes the color to violet/orange next week are you going to ask him who told him it was that close?

I'll just bet that you will be surprised on where they are getting their facts and who is telling them it's this close...

Afraid to ask because you will be banned or gone like a fart in the wind?

They are hiding something...Aren't they?

OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon? Empty Re: OKIE Will Pay His Bills With The RV Money Really Soon?

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 am

Yep, they are hiding the fact that they don't have one clue.  If they did they would trot out the source that can be substantiated and recognizable as such.  THEY never have done that, all they do is offer excuses after excuses when it does not happen.  What a farce.

Okie has been around a long time.  So far as I can recall he had help repairing weather damage suffered from a storm that also included a new computer!  Then I recall his son has some problems.  Then he ... .  Yep, oh and then it was touted that he had drilling business somewhere and had all of these employees.  Seems to me if that was true he is a wealthy man and certainly does not need assistance.  AND then there is the rant that went for days implying that he was working with/for George Bush there in Texas.  Since Bush owns oil wells it was surmised that he was doing something for that endevour.  Reality is that to do that he was paid big bucks.

Who knows what is true on dinar blogs.  BUT one fact remains - OKIE AND HIS FRIENDS WERE KICKED OFF OOM BY MISKEBAM (the kind lady that set up the site for Okie) and banned for life.  NOW that is a FACT, Jack.  Contrary to common belief this site is still the original site only the name was changed as the format was changed when Ponee took over - and for the best, for sure.

Okie, in my opinion, deserves to join Tony in jail, as do all the others to include the dealers.  To get that done seems to be something that the powers that do that have placed on the back or medium burner.  What has in effect been done to us is certainly FRAUD.  Time to settle up sports, the grim reaper awaits.  As to begging for money (as Tony and TNT are famous for) why does it not surprise us that Okie would do also? 

Seems to me that Barnum had the right idea when it comes to people - a sucker is born every minute.  Unfortunately, now a days, that isn't something that is acceptable when that person is dealt cards in a fixed game as the dinar seems to be.  SCAM?  So far all thing point to that.  Time to put the frauds in jail.  PLEASE DO NOT FUND THEM ANY LONGER.   They made their bed, let them sleep in it.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum