Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN

Go down

OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN Empty OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:46 pm

OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO REMOVE
ANY OF THIS TEXT FROM THIS POST.
NO SNIPPITS, NO SECTIONS, NO PORTIONS FOR REPOSTING
ON ANY OTHER CHATROOM SITE, BLOG, WEBSITE.
TAKE IT IN IT'S ENTIRETY, OR NOT ALL.
WE EXPECT YOU TO EXERCISE YOUR INTEGRIY
AND HONOR THIS SIMPLE REQUEST.

GERRY MAGUIRE 4m ago TOO BILL AT WSOMN...I MUST SAY I AM SHOCKED AT YOUR ACCUSATIONS...THAT I WOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A SENIOR PERSON LET ALONE FOUNDING MEMBER IN THE DINAR COMMUNITY..ARE YOU SO SIMPLE MINDED TO UNDERSTAND COMPASSION FOR OUR FELLOW MAN..BECAUSE YOU STATE I AM TAKING MONEY REQUIRES ME TOO RESPOND..FIRST THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW WITH PROOF HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND THIS INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO ARE CLOSEST TO OKIE..SECOND IT REALLY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote 3m ago BILL YOU NEED TO LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND GROW UP....YOUR SITE GOES BY THE WAY YOU LEAD...LOOK HOW WELL THAT'S WORKING..BILL THANK YOU FOR KICKING ME OUT OF YOUR SITE ..IT HAS ALLOWED ME TO GROW,,WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME SINCERELY G/M

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote moments ago I WILL SAY THIS AS A LEADER YOUR ACTIONS ARE REFLECTED BY THE MEMBERS AND MODS WHO POLICE THE PEOPLE..BILL'S MODS ACTED THE WAY HE DOES SEND THIS ALSO TO BILL..I HAVE NO MORE TOO SAY GOODBYE BILL

GERRY MAGUIRE wrote 1m ago MODS OR SOMEONE MAKE SURE THE WHOLE POST'S MAKE'S IT TO BILL AT WSOMN..OR SOMEONE WITH DUAL MEMBERSHIP TAKE IT TO BILL COMPLETE.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN Empty Re: OPEN LETTER TO ADMINBILL AT WSOMN

Post by roxy22222222 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:33 pm

Gerry a leader? lol! They are both so childish! crazyspin
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:42 pm

It's sad that even in this crazy arena we call Dinarland, control, remains constant.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 pm

@Sandnsea wrote:It's sad that even in this crazy arena we call Dinarland, control, remains constant.

Yes it does!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum