Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES

Go down

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES Empty THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES

Post by Ssmith on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:41 pm

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES

Lol.............  Who is Danceman and why should anyone believe a word he has to say?

HERE'S THE TRUTH BEHIND IT ALL!

1. I, DANCEMAN, AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DONATIONS RECEIVED BY WINGIT, FOR ANY REASON.

2. I ALONE HAVE ACCESS TO THESE DONATIONS.

3. IT'S MY PERSONAL PAY PAL ACCOUNT THAT RECEIVES ALL DONATIONS.

4. GERRY MAGUIRE HAS ONLY RECEIVED FUNDS TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO OKIE.

5. I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN ON CALLS WITH GERRY AND OKIE, AND CAN VERIFY ANY INFORMATION STATED BY GERRY.

6. I PERSONALLY WILL VISIT OKIE NEXT WEEK IN OKLAHOMA TO MAKE SURE HE HAS EVERYTHING HE NEEDS.

7. WE DO THE FINANCES THIS WAY TO PROTECT GERRY AND PROVE HE RECEIVES NOTHING, NADA. NIL FROM THE WINGIT CALL NATION.  IF ANYONE HAS A COMMENT, COMPLAINT OR JUST A STUPID THOUGHT (ADMIN BILL) THEN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON THE WINGIT SITE.

8. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THIS, BRING IT ON!  I'M A BIG BOY AND CAN HANDLE IT.  TRUTH ALWAYS STANDS, BS WALKS.

DANCEMAN
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES Empty Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES

Post by roxy22222222 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:49 pm

The Wing it call nation? Is that anything like the Big Call Nation? My God these people have huge ego's lol! omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES Empty Re: THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES

Post by kenlej on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

REALLY THEY ARE MAKING A REAL BIG DEAL OUT OF WHAT BILL SAID IF BILL DIDN'T HIT A NERVE 
THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203 THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OKIE, PAYPAL AND WINGIT FINANCES 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Tell Okie to sell his plane that never lands and he can afford a doctor.  But truly I can't believe Okie would even want people to give him money.  Isn't he military or something?  I can't believe he doesn't have insurance and pension.  This seem like pure BS to me, just a way for Gerry/Jerry/Dumb A$$ to get donations ala Tony Renfrow.
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:56 pm

FACT: 
As a veteran he would have medical benefits for sure.  He would have the Veterans Hospitals at his disposal and probably he can go to a Veterans Clinic if he chooses.  His status would be active in those places as he was a pilot during Viet Nam which really makes no difference as anyone who was in the military qualifies for those benefits.  His choice if he uses them - most do sooner or later.

As to the rest ....... ?  Who knows.

To some of us it is:  Popcorn, peanuts, candy coated snacks .......... .  See ya at the Big Top!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:24 am

With all the Lies he told, it would surprise me if he ever wore a US uniform in any military service.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:27 am

I do not believe he( OKIE) nor BGG nor his sidekick  POOOOPY3 have ever told the truth about the rv. I believe they are and have been it strictly for the $$$$$$ that came in for the cc calls and the ads they were able to seell.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:30 am

And from the kickbacks from the dealers. AKA ( DINAR CORPS) as BGG said dozens of times  "The only reputable dealer in business" Someone must have failed to inform the FBI of their honestiness. Since the FEDS closed em down.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum