Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad

Go down

Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad Empty Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad ALjazera2.jpg.aaea7c830185eee665cb3d4d9ee6f23e

CMC Iraqi issued a decision to withdraw the license granted to the work of the media network Al Jazeera, and the closure of its office in the capital Baghdad, preventing the employees from carrying out their tasks.
Authority attributed according to a statement of the network Al - Jazeera received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, the closure to "breach of channel - based controls by the Media Commission, and they deviated in its news coverage and programs for professional and objective."

Al - Jazeera network and expressed in a statement "surprised and amazed from this decision, "confirmed" its commitment to its policy of editorial coverage of the Iraqi issue and the developments under way in which events, "denying" what is stated in the text of the resolution , "typically him , " contrasted with the Iraqi government 's approach and its commitment to guarantee freedom of expression. "

She Jazeera network for" hope that resumes its office in Baghdad , his professional work as soon as possible, in an atmosphere of freedom of the press guaranteed by the Iraqi Constitution to the press. " 
the Iraqi government has closed more than once Jazeera network offices and preventing its work in Iraq after 2003 due to being accused of " inciting violence and lack Hyadtha. "

and re Baghdad and Doha relations and open Safarathma after a break for years because of political differences and accusations of Qatar to "supporting terrorism" in Iraq.

the foreign minister said former Qatari Khalid al - Attiyah , who visited Baghdad on 30 May 2015, responding to a question by a reporter [where] -khalal news conference Foreign Minister Ibrahim Jaafari whether Al Jazeera represents the Qatari government policy, "We have freedom of the media, and can not be in the way to be the island is reflective of Qatari policy, politics and country clear we are dealing through official channels with governments and not through TV channel".

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=36643

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad Empty Re: Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Iraq closes "Al Jazeera" offices in Baghdad .. The recent express shock at this decision (Details)

Media Commission shut down Al-Jazeera office in Baghdad Image

Iraqi authorities pulled the network, "Al Jazeera" news license and closed its offices in Baghdad, saying it violated issued in 2014 to regulate the government controls the media at the time of the war on terror.

There was no official comment from the CMC about the closure of offices and to withdraw the license of Al-Jazeera accident nor the reasons for the violations that led to it.

For its part, expressed the island, on Thursday, was "shocked with this decision," asserting "its commitment to its policy of editorial coverage in the Iraqi affairs.

The network confirmed in a statement that "its commitment to its policy of editorial coverage in the Iraqi issue and the developments of the ongoing events.

Permanent and its eagerness to move the news of Iraq to the Iraqi people and its viewers in the Arab world and the whole world. "

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum