Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors

Go down

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors Empty Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors Story_img_57207af3c6f35

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Committee recommended the issue by the Board on the Status of the distribution of benefits due Contractors controls Minister payment, issuing bonds to cover 50% of the Almshakat.

A statement by the Ministry of Planning, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that Jumaili "chaired the committee formed a meeting by the Council on the Status of structural controls Minister completion of the distribution of benefits Contractors due process payments through government bonds to study the issuance of government bonds for the payment of payable dues to contractors who carried out the governmental investment projects did not get their dues because of financial circumstances. " the 
Committee recommended, according to the statement, to" support payments bond issue , "noting that" the first installment will cover 50% of the dues Contractors. " 
He pointed out that" the Central Bank of Iraq shall issue Help for the issuance of these bonds after determining these entitlements by the ministries and interfaces is related to the Ministry and folders across the ministries of planning and finance. " 
The statement continued that" the Commission will present its recommendations to the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in the coming days for approval. " 
He explained that" the Committee of Central Bank Governor Ali Keywords, economic and financial to the prime minister and advisers, and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance, Undersecretary of the Ministry of planning and technical Affairs. " 
the central bank announced on the tenth of this April, for the approval of a cell of the financial crisis , headed by Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the issuance of government bonds for the payment of contractors and suppliers of state institutions .is over

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=115255

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors Empty Re: Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors 5760

Issuing bonds to cover 50% of the dues payable Contractors Separator

Economy News / Baghdad ...

The Ministry of Planning, the issuance of government bonds to support 50% of the dues Contractors.
The ministry said in a statement received, Economy News, a copy of it today that "Planning Minister Salman Jumaili chaired the committee formed a meeting by the Special Council of Ministers put the structure and controls the completion of the distribution of benefits Contractors due process payments through government bonds and consider issuing bonds to pay off the payable dues to contractors who carried out the governmental investment projects did not get their dues because of financial circumstances. " 

The ministry said in its statement that "the Committee comprising the Governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords economic and financial advisers to the Prime Minister and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Planning Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs."

The statement said it was "recommended by issuing support bonds in batches for the first installment will cover 50% of the dues of contractors and take the CBI establish the instructions for the issuance of these bonds after determining these entitlements by the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and provinces across the ministries of planning and finance."

He said the "Committee of the Committee will present its recommendations to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the coming days for approval."

The issuance of government bonds to support 50% of the dues Contractors

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum