Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

LOOK!!!! BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!!

5 posters

Go down

LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! Empty LOOK!!!! BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!!

Post by chevysteve Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:49 am

You really have to look close but, I think Biden has the RV papers tucked under his palm..  I also heard he called Okie and Gerry Dumbguire and told them to keep it quiet that he was headed to Iraq to push the RV button, or Turn The Key???

I forget how it ends up??

Biden arrives in Iraq to try to help settle political crisis 1 / 25

LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! BBsnkjX© (AP Photo/Josh Lederman) Vice President Joe Biden steps off a C-17 military transport plane upon his arrival in Baghdad, Iraq, Thursday, April 28, 2016. Biden arrived in Baghdad on a visit intended to help Iraqi leaders resolve a political crisis that…
BAGHDAD (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden made a surprise visit to Iraq on Thursday to implore the country's leaders to resolve a crippling political crisis that has hindered efforts to defeat the Islamic State group.

Biden landed in Baghdad mid-afternoon after a secret, overnight flight from Washington on a military plane. Stepping onto the tarmac in blistering heat, he greeted the U.S. ambassador and Lt. Gen. Sean McFarland, the U.S. commander heading the fight against IS, as swirling dust masked the skyline behind them.

Click here for latest updates on Biden's Iraq visit from BreakingNews.com

The White House didn't disclose Biden's itinerary, but said he would meet with Iraqi leadership to stress national unity and discuss the campaign against IS extremists. Biden also planned to meet with U.S. personnel working in the country.

His visit comes amid a wave of tense protests and demands for sweeping political reforms that have paralyzed Iraq's government, already struggling to tackle a dire economic crisis and battle IS. The Obama administration has stepped up its military role with more troops and equipment in hopes of putting Iraq on a better path as President Barack Obama prepares to leave office in January.

Though there's been progress in wresting back territory from IS and weakening its leadership, senior U.S. officials traveling with Biden said any lost momentum will likely be due to political unrest rather than military shortcomings. Chaotic politics are nothing new in Iraq, but the present infighting risks becoming a distraction, with politicians more focused on keeping their jobs than fighting IS, said the officials, who weren't authorized to comment publicly and requested anonymity.

Due to concern about Biden's security, his trip to the war zone was not announced in advance. Journalists making the 17-hour journey with Biden had to agree to keep it secret until he was inside Iraq.

The turmoil engulfing Iraq's government grew out of weeks of rallies by followers of influential Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr demanding an end to pervasive corruption and mismanagement. Thousands have protested just outside Baghdad's heavily guarded Green Zone, calling for politicians to be replaced by independent technocrats and for Iraq's powerful Shiite militias to be brought into key ministries.

At the center of the crisis is Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, a Shiite whom the U.S. considers a welcome improvement over his predecessor, Nouri al-Maliki. Yet al-Abadi's failures to deliver on long-promised reforms and manage Iraq's growing sectarian tensions have threatened his ability to lead the country.

Al-Abadi is caught between ordinary Iraqis pleading for government accountability and entrenched political blocks that are reluctant to give up a powerful patronage system widely blamed for squandering Iraq's oil fortunes. On Tuesday, Iraq's parliament approved a half-dozen new Cabinet ministers al-Abadi nominated in a gesture to protesters, but the rest of the Cabinet lineup remains in contention.

The turbulence has roiled the Iraqi capital, with lawmakers throwing water bottles and punching each other as some call for al-Abadi to resign along with the Sunni parliament speaker and Kurdish president. Last month, al-Abadi pulled troops fighting IS on the front lines to protect Baghdad amid the protests. Meanwhile, an economic crisis spurred by collapsing oil prices has further compounded Iraq's troubles.

Obama, in Saudi Arabia last week, said al-Abadi had been a "good partner" but added he was concerned about his hold on power. Obama said it was critical that Iraq's government stabilize and unite competing factions so it can fight terrorism and right its economy.

"They've got a lot on their plate," Obama said. "Now is not the time for government gridlock or bickering."

It was precisely because of that bickering that Obama emerged from his meeting with Gulf leaders without the promises of financial support for Iraq's reconstruction that he had sought. Gulf countries preferred to wait and see whether Iraq could get its political act together before agreeing to help.

Aiming to build on recent progress in retaking territory from IS, the U.S. this month agreed to deploy more than 200 additional troops to Iraq, bringing the authorized total to just over 4,000, and to send Apache helicopters into the fight. Although the White House has ruled out a ground combat role, Obama's decision puts American forces closer to the front lines to train and support Iraqi forces preparing to try to take back the key northern city of Mosul.

U.S. officials would not put a timeline on reclaiming Mosul but said they expect progress to slow during the summer.

For Biden and Obama, the next nine months represent their final opportunity to position Iraq for a peaceful future before their terms end. Though they came into office pledging to end the war and did so in 2011, U.S. troops returned to Iraq in 2014 amid the rise of IS. Obama now acknowledges that his goal of defeating the militants won't be realized during his presidency.

The slow but consistent increase in U.S. military involvement in Iraq, and more recently in Syria, has raised concerns about the extent of the mission, and the risks of another Mideast entanglement. On the other hand, many Obama critics deem his efforts too little, too late. Nearly all of this year's presidential candidates are pledging a more aggressive campaign against IS.

chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! Empty Re: LOOK!!!! BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!!

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:51 am

It's gotta be true, because Currency365 says so:

Currency365@Currency365
#breakingnews Biden arrives in Baghdad, meets Abadi.....JOE PROBABLY TELLING ABADI ANNOUNCE THE REST OF THE NAMES AND DROP LOWER NOTES #IRAQ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! Empty Re: LOOK!!!! BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 pm

What he most likely has are briefing papers, nothing more, nothing less.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 2805820865  LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 2805820865  LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 2805820865  LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:41 pm

AND why would he (Biden) have the RV information?  IT isn't the USA that is supposedly Rving - it is IRAQ.  I am quite sure that if the USA were to RV their currency NO OTHER COUNTRY nor their vice president would be in possession of any documents re: the (Iraqi) RV prior to any action being announced by the country doing the RVing.  IT JUST IS NOT DONE THAT WAY, EVER.

Second, Why would Biden even care?  He is not there to provide for the RV.  The information that made the news made no mention of that anywhere.  Therefore the subject of any RV would appear to be those of the 'gurus or their scamming partners.  FACT. (I know the media puts out what the politicians want out, but there would be no harm or foul one way or the other in regards to what Biden is doing there.)  Kerry has been there and elsewhere and I have not seen his presence having anything to do with the RV so Biden's presence would likewise be construed to be the same.  More like trying to get their government back on track.  Makes more sense.  You can't have a currency if there is not a working, stable and secure government to ensure it's safety.

Third, with the escalation of the war against ISIS over there it would be more likely that Mr. Biden had in his hand either plans or a presentation for meeting(s) relative to the war on terror.

Nope, sorry, I don't buy into this he calling Okie and Gerry business either.  Why would he do that considering that Okie is said to be such a staunch Republican and he certainly would have nothing to do with affairs of state at this time of his life.  Not given that he was supposed to be such a great friend of Bush, his Texas oilman buddy and former President.  More guru hogwash.

I propose that we institute a program that requires gurus to include a bottle of Listerine with each post.  At least then their breath would be fresher and our nostrils wouldn't get so clogged up.  AAAAAAAAACHO!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:15 am

Biden is just probably carrying a list of phone numbers of females he can contact and party with while he's out of country.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:57 am

:okjh: LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 LOOK!!!!  BIDEN HAS THE RV PAPERS IN HAND!!! 3508649203 lmao lmao lmao
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum