Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16

Go down

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Empty WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:48 pm

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Avatar?id=1601273&m=75&t=1460060943LIFE IS ART wrote
19m ago
~WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Heart~ NANCY'S CALLS WITH DIZZY BEAR, EVERY NIGHT UNTIL THIS RV'S: 8 - 12PM EST (EDT) 605-562-3140 ~~ PIN 358807# THIS IS THE CORRECT TIMES, PER NANCY HERSELF.

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Avatar?id=1601323&m=75&t=1460083314TWOGUNS336 wrote
15m ago
~ ~ Posted by LIFE IS ART: THE WINGITCALL FOR APRIL 27th, 2016 ~ 3:30pm EST~ Guest pin code: 623546# ~ Primary Call in Line: 425-440-5100 ~Secondary Call in Line: 682-233-7292 ~COMPUTER LINK: http://iTeleseminar.com/84030375 ~ www.thewingitcall.com

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Avatar?id=1602803&m=75&t=1460930911Blessed2Bless wrote
12m ago
It grieves me that Okie has 'paved the way' for so many of us....and is in the hospital needing financial support. And yes... he is a proud man and would 'never' ask for money. I enjoyed the three-way call with him and my Mom. He's an amazing gentleman!

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Avatar?id=1600057&m=75&t=1459290054JustWaiting wrote
11m ago
Blessed advise that Okie is now home, but still needs our support

APRIL 27th, 2016 WINGIT ROOM CHAT WITH IMPERIUM

IMPERIUM WROTE: Continue on with your business plan of trusts, foundations, LLc's, etc... BUT instead of funding that plan with the exchange monies... fund it intitially with the interest from the SP. At the end of the SP term, either renegotiate or roll the funds into your program.

imperium That makes perfect sense to me. Protect the money and grow the money.

IMPERIUM WROTE: They need to build their lending reserves and ratings. This only happens now based on DEPOSITORS

Brigantine wrote 33m ago As I have been trying to tell you guys all morning, focus on plans. You're focusing on minute details you needn't be worried about. Take Paulsbs' advice and focus on what is required to move forward. use whatever you feel comfortable with as an interest rate and base your plans on that. Anything more is a bigger blessing.

Cornerstone wrote 33m ago Imperium, so our deposits will be a huge part of the banks bottom line, right? Would they be offering us higher interest rates to encourage us to leave our money there?

imperium wrote 33m ago Do the math.. keep it simple... start with the assumed $500,000,000 zim exchange figure.. at say 7%.

Wizard42 wrote 33m ago Cornerstone: I know you asked Imperium, but that is certainly what I've been told -- higher rates the longer we agree to leave our funds at the bank.

Blessed2Bless wrote 31m ago The banks will 'want' to protect our money because if they don't...they won't have us as customers...and they can't print more money. New way of thinking.

imperium wrote 32m ago You're being offered a product that will go to work for you immediately and give you growth, quarterly disbursements, safety & preservation.... right out of the shoot. The quartely disburements at this level will fund any other Trusts, etc. you want. Then you get your principal back at the end of the term. It's a no-brainer.

Cornerstone wrote 31m ago Some are questioning how the banks can pay us these interest rates. But if our large deposits are needed for their bottom line in this new asset backed system, I could see their motivation

cloudwalker wrote 31m ago So my question is what happens with the principal return at the end of the SP. Do we think that would be taxable?

imperium wrote 31m ago Cornerstone...that's what's being said!

Aalohadinar wrote 31m ago Deposits don't make a bottom line for a bank. Net income is the bottom line, as deposits are only an asset.

Brigantine wrote 29m ago In the Banking World, a Deposit is a liability. Unless perhaps, it is in a Structured pay-out. In which case, it is an asset until it must be paid.

Clemsonfan wrote 3m ago Brigantine...I agree with you, but you do not know for a fact that it is a non taxable event. For that kind of money, I want to cover my bases.

Brigantine wrote 3m ago That's what hiring pros is for, Clemson.

Hilltop wrote 4m ago fisherman, you are correct, but to be exact you would assign the curreny to the trust and not gift it.. technical, i know but .....

imperium wrote 3m ago Hilltop is correct

IMPERIUM WROTE: Folks... it's impera Brigantine wrote 5m ago So, for those of you who may have missed it or were unable to put togeher the two thoughts. The banks can no longer make money out of thin air. They need our deposits to loan out. Having them in a Structured pay-out allows them to do so. and, In the Banking World, a Deposit is a liability. Unless perhaps, it is in a Structured pay-out. In which case, it is an asset until it must be paid.tive you understand this ::

Hi Imperium...for clarification, the currency must be assigned to the trust prior to the revaluation to protect it from tax liabilities for capital gains. The interest earned which occurs will be taxed at disbursements. Isn't that how you see it?

imperium wrote Clemsonfan that's a good point. If you cannot set up a Trust to assign the currencies into prior to the exchange, I would write an AFFIDAVIT OF TRUST ASSIGNMENT, state my intent, name to Trust intended to be funded, sign it at a notary and have it stamped.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 Empty Re: WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16

Post by Sandnsea on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Who is IKO Ward, what is his background for being such a back insider?

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:09 pm

@Sandnsea wrote:Who is IKO Ward, what is his background for being such a back insider?

He started as a regular TNT member and developed himself into a full fledged guru.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 pm

And Gerry on shilling for Wells Fargo like a carnival barker

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:18 pm

it's impera Brigantine wrote 5m ago So, for those of you who may have missed it or were unable to put togeher the two thoughts. The banks can no longer make money out of thin air. They need our deposits to loan out. 

BUT THEY WILL BE TAKING YOUR 500,000,000,000,000 ZIMBABWE DOLLARS AND GIVE YOU ABOUT $100,000,000 REAL MONEY AND IF THAT'S NOT FROM THIN AIR IT SURE CAN'T BE FROM THEIR GDP OF 14.2 BILLION USD
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/zimbabwe/gdp SO WHERE IN THE HELL ARE U GOING TO GET IT????

question question question question question question
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:35 pm

Last info I saw, the Zimbabwe central bank had less than $300.00 in their account.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 2805820865  WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 2805820865  WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 2805820865  WingIt Wednesday Drama 4/27/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum