Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL! GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT

+7
Purpleskyz
chilimama
Jayzze
kenlej
chevysteve
roxy22222222
Catfish1927
11 posters

Go down

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT Empty Okie is not in the HOSPITAL! GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT

Post by Catfish1927 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:02 pm

[readytorvnow]  I know I'll get banned from WingIt if I say anything, and post deleted. I wanted to check with you all first to see what was true. I'll have to decide what to do. Gerry is lying about Okie being in hospital, so who knows if he'll keep all the money himself.. I just don't know what to do. Thanks for your help confirming.

[.~KiniBop] Okie has shifted his allengences in chat rooms and as you have seen ... our following here in minimal ... :(

[.~KiniBop] readytorvnow I guess we need to turn this over to the Lord and pray that the truth will be exposed!!!

[.~KiniBop] readytorvnow Maybe you need to IM WingIt with this info .... and let them decide ... at least you tried ...

[readytorvnow] I'll be gone like a "Fart in the Wind" as they say, because it shows that Gerry is lying about Okie being in the hospital.

[readytorvnow] The truth will all come out in the end. It may not be what we expect or it may not be pretty.... but rest assured, the truth will prevail!

Apr 26 5:30 PM [.~KiniBop] readytorvnow Amen!

Apr 26 5:31 PM [.~KiniBop] We tried ... :}

[prcbby] I see a post from readtorvnow about the okie rumor. Are you saying that it isn't true about okie?

[prcbby] I am only asking because my cousin is going to donate 50.00 and she doesn't really have it to spend. She loves okie. But, if the rumor isn't true, I don't want her taking her grocery money.

[.~KiniBop] prcbby Partly ... Okie is at home, not in the hospital. My friend spoke with Okie personnally today .... but he is having some financial challenges... like many of us ... an RV would certainly be a blessing for MANY right now!

[prcbby] I hear you! It has been several rough years for so many of us hasn't it?

[.~KiniBop] prcbby That is something you will have to prayabout ... I no nothing of the person who is doing the fund raising ... so I have no knowledge to tell you what your cousin should do .... I just posted what was said from my contact.

[prcbby] Kinibop, you mentioned that Okie has shifted his allegiance in chatsrooms. I thought he had retired altogether. Are you saying he goes somewhere else now?

[.~KiniBop] prcbby Possibly ... he has reportably been on calls in other chats, but there is speculation there as well ....

[prcbby] :( oh, that is sad.

[.~KiniBop] Those conversations could be "manufactured" as well ... We have seen some of his "OLD" posts resurface as being more currant ...
Catfish1927
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT Empty Re: Okie is not in the HOSPITAL! GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

And someone is going to spend their grocery money! What the hell! :tdown:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT Empty Re: Okie is not in the HOSPITAL! GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT

Post by chevysteve Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Best thing for Okie is a tall tree and a short rope. He's a lying scum of the earth piece of shit!!  I have known that for years now. 

Nuff said!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:49 pm

I talked to him earlier He was at the hospital but he's home now Like they said a lot of people are hurting but we don't get donations If u want to talk with Okie PM me
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:20 am

i could e less. when you hit the button for dinar daily site it states .this is not a guru site or something to that effect.with the exception of a few who actually bring news you would think the rest of you are having a love affair  with the gurus but its quite evident that is not the case. you would think since the dinar is an investment you would want real info instead of the bs of the gurus.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:11 am

Jayzze wrote:i could e less. when you hit the button for dinar daily site it states .this is not a guru site or something to that effect.with the exception of a few who actually bring news you would think the rest of you are having a love affair  with the gurus but its quite evident that is not the case. you would think since the dinar is an investment you would want real info instead of the bs of the gurus.

THERE IS PLENTY OF REAL INFO ON THIS SITE, THERE ARE ALSO THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO EXPOSE THE LYING POOROOS TO ANYONE NEW AND WAKE OTHERS UP. IF YOU ONLY WANT TO READ THE NEWS & REAL INFO, DON'T CLICK ON THE POST ABOUT A GURU, SIMPLE REALLY.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:20 am

exactly!!!

and if you accidentally click into a thread that contains roo crap... just reverse that process and c l i c k  o u t

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT 2245507099Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 pm

How do I send money to Okie!  He seems like quite a nice fellow!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Fact 1:  Okie and all the other so called guru's at one time or another have "been ill" or had family that 'had problems."  Donations?  Now that would be intelligent, throwing money to the very source(s) that are instrumental in the plot to relieve one of their money.  That's right folks, gurus have for years fed the system with misinformation and lies to further the advancement of the louses that skim money off this so called investment.

Fact 2:  The dinar is NOT an investment.  It is now and always has been a GAMBLE.  The reserve/layaway programs were designed to bilk money out of so called "investors" by setting the limit for the ""transaction" at 30 days and the broker (dealer etc) knew full well that there could not be any RV because "NO ONE KNOW WHEN OR HOW MUCH IT WILL BE."  Right!  Nothing has come out for over 11 years re: when or how much - not officially.  ERGO, lies and mis information put out there to commit fraud.  Gurus are part and party to that fraud.  NO?  Prove it beyond a shadow of doubt with documented evidence that will stand up in court - what's the matter did you hit a stumbling block?

Fact 3:  Many of us here at DDD have been around for most of this ordeal.  As to whether we supply news, guru crap, etc.  Well, we try to straighten out the postings that contain guru crap and we certainly do not support any of the so called gurus.  WE do support the news providers and to an extent we try to keep newbies informed/warned as to the pitfalls discovered to date.  Some of us have  developed our own way of expression re: 'roos and faulty information.  Sorry, but I think we earned the right to do so because of our tenure and some of us suffered unmentionable slights while serving as admins and moderators on the old OOM site (which this site is only the name and format was changed).  Thank you fellow DDD contributors for your efforts all of these years - I know I appreciate each and every one of you.  Special thanks to Purps, Poney, Kevin and Terbo - I feel a kindred spirit for y'all.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:17 am

Well said and ditto from me aks! We are in many ways family. (I think I am the red headed stepchild) LOL

This site has gone through many changes and still endures because it is one of the few that "allows" criticism and truth if only in expressing a thought. Reading through some of those chats here from other dinar rags and the way they "handle" folks really brought back some fond memories of the start of the old Okie site. Man I sure did love to walk up to the line and press buttons back then. hehe

As for Okie...
and the others like him...

You will get yours. Just like Tony did. NUFF SAID

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT 2245507099Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:33 am

The statement that this is "NOT A GURU SITE " means that we are not owned, operated and controlled by a self proclaimed guru.  We do not have a SITE GURU that is the HEAD HONCHO that everyone gets on their knees and kisses their butts, coos over, and bows down to.  It does not mean that guru crap isn't presented.

The guru information is brought and allowed here to refute what goes on, on the other sites that hold the gurus in high esteem.  We are the truth to the lies.  So, we must show the lies to present the truth.  And, there is also the side line of wanting to shut down, take down any and all gurus.  The GURUS need to go-- ALL OF THEM ...

We are all adults and we can all choose what to read.  No one is forced to click on the guru stuff.  If someone wants only the news then they can book mark the news section and got to IT ONLY. https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

Or just go to the front page and click the news section, or click it on the side bar.  It is very simple.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:30 am

Purps:
I used to be red headed - now it seems to have escaped me!  Well, most of it any way.  But older seems to be wiser.  Let me see if you are the red headed step child I must me be jester?  Nah, the me thinks my avatar says it all - guardian.  Since I was a safety engineer that seems to fit.

I agree Ponee, that side line that is hunting gurus certainly does need to go to their own site as they proposed that they were going to do.  As much as I wish the gurus and dealers to be prosecuted and support those efforts whole heartedly, it is time for them to launch into their own realm. Hanging on to coat tails is ok to get started but eventually one has to cut loose and venture forth on ones own.  As in all things there is usually only one theme and their theme would be better served if it were separate and readers could concentrate on their endevour only.  Nice to have met them, hope they visit occasionally, but time for them to soar off into the target rich environment they so solemnly seek.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 am

AK, I meant that the GURUS have to go, not the GURU HUNTERS ... LOL sorry for the misunderstanding, I see how that was written incorrectly.  I will correct that

I actually appreciate what the Hunters are able to accomplish.  Though a bit rough around the edges on some of the presentation, and not everyone's cup of tea, they have been able to get a lot accomplished on the exposure of many of these people.  And with DDD being several years ahead on exposure and reach via twitter and the news letter and the facebook page, this is a good venue to get the word out.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:41 am

Ok, I support you 100%.

Sorry Guru Hunters, I stand down.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:32 am

AK, You may not agree with some of the "Guru Hunters" posts, but they have had an effect on Dinarland that you may not be aware of. Exposing what has been going on in their private forums has altered the way they chat, post and talk about. Exposing the lies that do get told makes them seem even more ridiculous and gives them a little more to think about. Exposing just who these Guru's are and what they are doing doesn't give them a warm and fuzzy feeling. Do you see Bruce taking live callers any more? Do you see Ray's numbers dropping? Do you see a lot of people in the Wingit or WSOMN's chat like it was when they started? Where's Tank, Martha, and Wolfy? Did Mtn. Goat's posts go away because of some lawyers getting involved or is it some ploy to increase readership at Recaps? Have you noticed that almost nobody mentions the word Dinar and the swing has went from Dinar to ZIM?

There's quite a bit more, but it's not just the "Guru Hunters" who are the only ones that are doing this. You, Kevin, terbo, Jayzee, Mr. Zappa, ReapAndSow, and countless others are also contributing to expose these folks with facts and common sense posts.

The common theme between us all is:

NO NEW VICTIMS!!!

Okie is not in the HOSPITAL!  GERRY is lying! FROM OKIE CHAT 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 am

Thank you RamblerNash I guess I read posts and take them literally and sometimes as a threat to me or one of the admins or mods.  This group has gone through hell from gurus and especially Okie and his chat mods when this was his site.  I have become protective of the site and our core group over he years and since I am not shy I say what I think and what I think is true and just.  Sometimes I take an early swing at things as it now appears I did with the guru hunters.

When you started on this site I banned one of you - he challenged me and basically he picked on the wrong guy.  In an earlier life I was one of the "head hunters" for the Iowa State Auditors office and busted white collar criminals on virtually a daily basis.  I was young and fearless, now I am older, wiser and still fearless.  I can't be threatened, nothing scares me, and I have no qualms about taking action this day with whatever force is necessary.  Basically what is someone going to do to me that hasn't already been done (except kill me)?  As Doc Holliday is supposed to have said, "I'm your huckleberry!"  Investigation is something I can do but since my retirement I choose not to get that excited.  Now when I get excited I state my view, get humorous (Barnum and Bailey is my favorite) if the situation warrants or simply let it go on by - health conditions dictate my responses now. 

Keep up the good work, NOW if we can get the powers that can (FBI, DA's, etc.) to complete the circle and the Judges to not only handle the roos and dealers but also make them pay back the people they ripped off with the reserves and lay-a-ways life would be good.  Happy Hunting.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum