Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND

Go down

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND Empty TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND

Post by chilimama on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:43 pm

CharlieOK wrote 
moments ago
How many people on here know someone who has eschanged?

CharlieOK wrote 
1m ago
There will always be the clueless. My/Our job is not to that.

Pearle wrote 
1m ago
I agree

Matilda wrote 
1m ago
Great afternoon TNT...Thanks for the continued HISTORY Lessons and Research on who We BE & Our Intentions on Being the CHANGE for Humanity... It is Imperative for Me to continue to allow for the PRUNING OF SELF... so others will simple Enjoy a Sustainable Life Post RV!!! No Delays...Just Time to Stand in Authenticity.....Blessings to Our TNT FAMILY..

jsl wrote 
2m ago
Pearle so although many things are being done, I don't think at any point you can neglect to bring to the Table of discussion the limitations or flexibility of an abused situation, Which by that I mean Iraqi's.

xyz wrote 
2m ago
KEY -> under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, saw the vote on ​the five ministers "technocrats" out of 10, as he pointed to​ the lack of confidence of the names put forward to take over the seve​n ministries. http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http​://www.alsumaria.tv/news/166756/-

Pearle wrote 
3m ago
Yes, I agree jsl

jsl wrote 
4m ago
Pearle We agree that Pain is a terrible thing for any people group to go through for a launching pad for a world outcome. Pearle you and I agree Iraq has paid more than their Fair share of it, right?

Pearle wrote 
5m ago
That's my look ...lol

CharlieOK wrote 
5m ago
N

Pearle wrote 
6m ago
Ok guys, you lost me

jsl wrote 
6m ago
Charlie Just hope you agree that the Average person is Clueless, when I talk the average guy about any of this they look at me like I just landed from Mars

CharlieOK wrote 
6m ago
I am. But I defer to the RAYMA.

CharlieOK wrote 
7m ago
Europe. next; next.

jsl wrote 
7m ago
Charlie Thanks, keep being informed 

CharlieOK wrote 
8m ago
OK guys and gals: slow roll out.

CharlieOK wrote 
9m ago
Germas who have cash in the bank riight ow"?

jsl wrote 
9m ago
Our equal, yes true. Nevertheless Iraq is still central, I think they believe extremely the Balnce should have been struck by now, I think you could agree with that,,, right

CharlieOK wrote 
10m ago
jsl: Really? What about the

CharlieOK wrote 
11m ago
Which is to say: (and the gurs won't go there): It is beyond your=

jsl wrote 
12m ago
Algoritms has been being used as a explanation now for about 5 years, so maybe your right, not sure if your can ever bring the Algorythms into a balance though. Who knows, maybe you can

jsl wrote 
14m ago
Charlie Americans as a general rule do not have a clue to the really losses and suffering of the Iraqi people. Usually because they don't care anyway. Not people like you who do care and pay attention, your in a different class.

CharlieOK wrote 
16m ago
jsl: lol. Really? Americans don't have a clue? Bottom line: This is not going to go until the algorithms (which can be overridden) balance.

jsl wrote 
29m ago
Charlie Yes I want to go there, The Truth will set you free, so my point is Iraq needs to be recognized at this point and given their Value. According to the Iraqi I tlaked to he just said the average American hasn't got a Clue. just saying

CharlieOK wrote 
30m ago
How many on here are tired of the "others" that know more. Websites have formed on this little issue.

Pearle wrote 
30m ago
jsl I saw an article the other day that people were selling their organs or having them stolen for profit, it's sad that it's taking such a long time to get them organized, especially when they have the resources

jsl wrote 
31m ago
One Iraqi guy I met awhile ago told me the Suffering is Beyond comprehension. He himself and family were Christians that had to Flee to the USA to save their lifes

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND Empty Re: TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND

Post by Ssmith on Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:46 pm

Yep....  We will always have the clueless.  If you want to see them, just look in any Dinar chatroom.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND Empty Re: TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 pm

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2322496710 TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2322496710 TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2322496710 TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2322496710 TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2805820865  TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2805820865  TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2805820865  TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:21 pm

TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 

Barely LOL!  TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND Empty
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:14 am

@roxy22222222 wrote:TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND 

Barely LOL!  TNT CHAT 4/26/16--YES TNT IS STILL AROUND Empty

LMAO!!!

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum