Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free

2 posters

Go down

15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  Empty 15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Stretching your dollars to keep your budget in check is a challenge for everyone. However, pocketing the cost of items you currently pay for would go a long way in building up your savings. Check out this list of free products and services that could put a smile on your piggy bank.

15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  3a12dead-72ad-470b-b0e7-e5c9cb4dd897

1. eBooks

It's no secret that you can find hundreds of books to read for free at your local library. In today's electronic world, libraries also feature a collection of ebooks you can check out, many in Kindle and epub formats compatible with any device. Project Gutenberg also offers nearly 50,000 free ebooks, available for download or to read online.

2. Productivity Software

Productivity software for presentations or word and data processing can cost big bucks. Opt instead for the free Apache OpenOffice suite, which includes such software as word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics and databases. Google Docs also offers a free online editing tool for word processing that can be used individually or shared with coworkers.

3. Printed Photos

Although the cost of printed photos continues to decline, nothing beats free. Many retailers, including Walmart, Walgreens and CVS, offer special deals for free photo prints. Online photo sites like Snapfish and Shutterfly also offer specials for free photo prints, but these many incur shipping fees.

4. Prescription Medications

Pharmacies at Giant Eagle, Publix, PriceChopper, Meijer and some other supermarkets provide some antibiotics, diabetes medications and generic drugs for free. Some stores may require you to enroll in a loyalty program or charge a small annual free. You also may receive free or low-cost medications direct from pharmaceutical companies' patient assistance programs. Search the RxAssist database to find eligible programs.

5. Apps and Music

Free apps and music are offered everyday through the App Store on iTunes, Google Play and even Amazon. You also can receive free apps and music through loyalty programs like My Starbucks Rewards.

6. Museums, Science Centers, Botanical Gardens

Many museums offer free admission year-round while others have free nights weekly or monthly. Also, Bank of America offers cardholders free admission to 150 museums, science centers and botanical gardens on the first full weekend of every month.

7. State and National Parks

Throughout the year, state and national parks offer entrance fee-free park days to encourage more visitors to get outside and explore. The National Park Service publishes a schedule for each year, but check your individual state park website for fee-free day(s) where you live.

8. Kids Meals

Feeding a family can really eat into your budget, but many restaurants offer free kids meals to help keep costs in check. Most, if not all, come with restrictions such as "must be accompanied by a paying adult," "free for every $__ spent," or available only during certain hours or days of the week. Find a participating restaurant near you at MyKidsEatFree.com.

9. Magazines

If you're willing to share some of your private information – location, career track, salary information – or complete a survey, you can receive free magazine subscriptions from a number of publishers. Titles range from women's interests to sports and business. Simply search for "free magazine subscriptions" for a lengthy list of providers.

10. Computer Games

Expand your gaming library with a wealth of free computer games that include everything from sports and racing games to puzzles, action and even multiplayer games at MiniClip. Choices include titles such as Bejeweled, BMX Freestyle and Trivia Machine.

11. Calendar and Lists

Skip the office supply store, and print your own calendars and to-do lists at home. Find to-do lists, checklists and planners at PrintableToDoList.com, and check out Free Printable Calendars for current, future and even custom calendars.

12. Wedding Invitations and Stationery

Saving money on wedding expenses ranks high with anyone paying for these special events. At Wedding Chicks, you'll find an entire range of invitations, save-the-date cards, favors, guestbook pages and more, all available for free. A Pinterest search will result in many more leads for free wedding printables.

13. Baby Supplies

As any parent can attest to, raising children does not come cheap. To help offset some of the costs, sign up with many baby supply companies for free samples. For instance, Similac and Gerber both offer coupons and free samples, while Pampers and Luvs offer free diapers. Check with local stores, too, to see if they have baby programs. For example, members of the Publix Baby Club receive coupons, samples and a free book.

14. Treats and Eats

Score your favorite drinks, sweet treats and more in a number of ways. For instance, sign up for the loyalty program at your favorite restaurant, and you could receive a free beverage, appetizer or dessert. As you log purchases or visits with those programs, you'll earn even more free food. Also, many restaurants give out freebies in honor of special days, such as National Ice Cream Day, National Doughnut Day or National Chocolate Day.

15. Free Samples

You can receive a selection of samples from a variety of categories when you sign up with certain manufacturers or services. Companies like Procter & Gamble, Betty Crocker and Pillsbury regularly offer free samples via their websites. Find even more offerings from sites such as PINCHme, which ask for product reviews in return.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free  Empty Re: 15 Things You are Paying For that You Can Get for Free

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Nice!

Can I add that you can get a complete computer operating system and ALL programs absolutely free?

Try any of the many varieties of Linux.

I first tried it 6 years ago and within a few weeks ditched Windows for ever.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum