Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

MARK "MDS1965"SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SPELLING LMAO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: MARK "MDS1965"SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SPELLING LMAO    Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:48 am

MDS1965 wrote 
47m ago
BTW...U SHOULD ONLY BE "WORRIED" IF 1) YOU ARE A TROLL, 2) DOTNTOTO IS A TROLL, 3) YOU ARE SHARING PERSONAL INFORMAITON..."STRANGER DANGER" 

bhjd wrote 
48m ago
My First dream about exchanging my currency. First time I have ever dreamed about it. wOW 

DonL wrote 
48m ago
You are correct. RESEND. LOL  

MDS1965 wrote 
49m ago
U R OK. I WAS MESSING WITH THE SPELLING...TRYING TO KEEP MYSELF AWAKE..."RESCEND" IS TO TAKE BACK, TAKE AWAY, CANCEL, REVOKE...YOU MEANT "RESEND"...AMAZING HOW JUST ONE LETTER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE THOUGH IN THE MEANING OF A WORD OR MESSAGE...

ChickenLicken wrote 
14m ago
SorryMDS, you wrote ".."RESCEND" IS TO TAKE BACK, TAKE AWAY, CANCEL, REVOKE." It's not "rescend", it's "rescind". 

renewal wrote 
14m ago
anyone know what tine Fisher joins the. call  

MDS1965 wrote 
15m ago
GM RENEWAL  

Pavy wrote 
15m ago
Ink said I more day then bank bank bank then he said he was going to be the test rat/ rabbit 

MDS1965 wrote 
15m ago
CHICKENLICKEN...YOU MISSED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION...THAT WAS THE POINT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: MARK "MDS1965"SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SPELLING LMAO    Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:56 am

HEY STUPID U MEAN 1 LETTER LIKE DAMN AND DUMB IT SURE DOES CHANGE THE MEANING AND WHY WOULD THAT BE AMAZING DUMMY THAT ONE LETTER WOULD CHANGE A MEANING STUPID LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MARK "MDS1965"SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM SPELLING LMAO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: