Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:25 pm

From what I've noticed, people (who are invested in Dinar) want Maliki to be fried, hung, shot, dismembered, or locked away all because he didn't push the button, pull the RV trigger, or make the announcement.

Regardless of what Maliki has done, or not done for the country of Iraq, people (Dinar investors) are only angry at him because their personal financial situation isn't solved!

Would you even care about Maliki if you didn't have something to gain financially?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:02 pm

It doesn't matter, because of what he has done to the people of his country, just like what Obama is doing to our country- What, in all actuality is the difference? I don't care if it Rv's, whatever, as I sold out a long time ago- Now, ask someone else what they think-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Actually my ANGER is not misplaced because I have none. To do so you have to care about someone. I do hope he sees justice, but there is no anger. In fact I would be even happier for him to find salvation.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:48 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
Actually my ANGER is not misplaced because I have none. To do so you have to care about someone. I do hope he sees justice, but there is no anger. In fact I would be even happier for him to find salvation.

You must care about Kenny, because if you didn't you wouldn't be happy if he found salvation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 pm

yes i have a stake in it and m is the hold up but what about all the innocent  iraqis that have been killed or falsely jailed. or the people  lack food water electricity and jobs while m and friends  steal billions from iraq
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:08 pm

@Ssmith wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:

You must care about Kenny, because if you didn't you wouldn't be happy if he found salvation.

First of all this tread is about Maliki, not Kenny, unless of course they are one and the same person (Hey anythings possible on the internet right?) But since you bring it up, yes, I would be happy for Kenny and all of you to come into a personal saving relationship with the Lord. I want that for all people. But do I care about him on a day to day relational basis? No, not at all. He can stay, he can leave, he can stand on his head and whistle Dixie while spitting wooden nickles, (well OK, maybe not the last, that might actually be entertaining,) for all I care, it makes no difference to me.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is Your Anger At Maliki is misplaced?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-