Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Are You Angry At Kenny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:28 pm

Whether you agree with what Kenny is doing or not, has he affected you in the way you look at posts?

Are you now starting to look at the information that everybody is providing and asking about it in ways you didn't before?

Are you now questioning the person that provided the "INTEL" who they are and are their contacts officials from the government?

Are you now looking at what these same people have been saying over the years and finding out that they really don't know what they are talking about?

Are you now seeing that these same people have other products and services that they want to sell you while getting your attention bringing you the latest RV Intel?

Are you really angry at Kenny for opening your eyes?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:40 pm

No, I just disagree with his tactics and methods. And personally he hasn't changed the way I look at things one iota. But then again I have been saying they do not know what they are saying for years, and have shown time and again where their lies fail to line up with the facts.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Thankyou, KevinD53- Now, with a bit of luck, they'll get out of here, so we can get this site back to normal- I just want all the idiot gurus to go lay down and expire, anywhere but here-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Zappa

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Angry at Kenny ????  Awwww.. Cuz he made you look ????   Pulled you out of your comfort zone ??? Told you there is no Santa ?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:04 pm

crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby crybaby  Satisfied?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:14 pm

I think Kenny has done some good things but then manages to ruin the credibility of the wrongs he exposes by putting out intentional lies and fabricated stories. In my opinion it cheapens his legitimate efforts and causes the mislead who might have otherwise started to question the dinar scamming gurus to just discount everything he says.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 pm

I can only speak for myself, but I am standing in applause to what Kenny and the rest of the "guru hunters" have brought not only to this site but to the entire fake dinar blog community thing as a whole.

This "getting this site back to normal" to me means seeing Ponee post mostly all of the content and then a few shooting arrows at them. Heaven forbid someone dares to post something non dinar related. 

As for the "tactics" they use to break this info into the open I have to ask? How else? How better to wake the masses that are asses up? These people are being lied to and cheated as has been said many times. Reporting this to 3 letter agencies will get NO results as they are complicit in this scam to begin with.

So keep up the pressure Kenny, TNTBS, Ssmith, RamblerNash, SAM, Marcus, Roxy, Mr.Zappa and anyone else that is trying to uncover the lies! Just know that there are many more that appreciate what you are doing then there are not.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Had I known this was going to cause this much ruckus, I wouldn't have said anything, and there again, so much for voicing an opinion- I won't do that again- I think this may have been taken the wrong way, but, now, it doesn't matter, that's ok- The dinar is NOT the scam, as it may be not worth much, but it is worth something, and the way the dinar was manipulated and presented to everyone was the scam, along with the gurus pushing it, and that in itself was and is wrong-As far as the 'lies' go, there aren't many left, as they have been dug up like a whole 500 acre land tract of potatoes-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 pm

no ruckus terbo.. we are discussing this. so don't say you won't do that again. not necessary as you only said your opinion and that is as valid as mine or anyone else.

I do get the point also that DrD and Kevin made re: putting out false info. Their point deserves consideration also. On this I see both sides.

All I know is.. people are coming back to this site, posting here and commenting again. I love to see that. Maybe this would make a good poll. See how those that only read think about it.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Hey Dr Detroit I don't care about credibility as long as I can get people to start using their brain. If they do that they don't need me at all because the evidence is right there in front of them. Just like the girl said Sunday night " I wish I didn't listen to the call because it bummed me out". Well it bummed her out because I made sense and the reason she was listening to me was because I've been so chaotic that they want to see what I do next. 
 Hey Kevin, You've been saying for years that the gurus have been full of BS and exactly how many have you helped out getting them to stop listening to them except putting your logo out 
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan 
which I used to do and then found out it's a lot better to verify first before I even think about trusting. If you tried to verify your fairy tale you sure wouldn't believe it.
 I've had three people say to me after seeing what you did on dinar chronicle by making up posts and them posting them how absurd it was that they believed anybody after that so there's a method to my madness. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:09 pm

terbo56 wrote:
Thankyou, KevinD53- Now, with a bit of luck, they'll get out of here, so we can get this site back to normal- I just want all the idiot gurus to go lay down and expire, anywhere but here-
I didn't answer you terbo but what did you expect from an answer like that. what kind of normal do you want? THE LAND OF OZ, WHERE THE UNICORNS AND MUNCHKINS  PLAY ALL DAY WHERE SELDOM IS HEARD A DISCOURAGING WORD AND WHERE THE RAINBOWS HAVE A POT OF GOLD AT THE END OF THEM EVERYDAY 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:54 pm

ask the 8 Wink Not at all- I should have worded that differently, now that I think about it- 'Normal' was back in the day when everyone could talk and discuss things without having the gurus mentioned, as often as they are now- There were a few gurus here that constantly kept the ball {lies} rolling just about 24/7, and it is somewhat worse now than it was before- We all had a good time and carried jokes, and laughed alot back then, and now, it seems to me now, that it is a rare commodity nowadays-A 'POT' of gold WOULD be nice, though, wouldn't it? No worries-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:40 pm

terbo  . what would the sheep do with out the gurus?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:39 pm

Terbo I thought DinarDaily was started by the biggest BS artist in guru history right next to Tony Turd the great and wonderful Okie Oilman? That's what I heard anyways or are you saying back in the good old days nobody ever questioned these conmen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:46 pm

terbo having over 11000 posts I figured u would know this but here u go
 http://www.dinardaily.net/f56-laugh-a-little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but I am standing in applause to what Kenny and the rest of the "guru hunters" have brought not only to this site but to the entire fake dinar blog community thing as a whole.

Kenny has done a lot to wake people up from the dream to reality. If you look at what's being talked about today...It's Kenny and what he has done...The good, the bad, and the ugly. Whether anyone agrees or not, he is at the forefront of discussions...everywhere!

This "getting this site back to normal" to me means seeing Ponee post mostly all of the content and then a few shooting arrows at them. Heaven forbid someone dares to post something non dinar related. 

I've seen people talk about that lately, but don't see what they are contributing to this site. Ponee has asked for topic starters, but look at who is doing most of them! If the people who are complaining would start some topic starters, them maybe they could laugh, joke, and kid around like they say that they used to do. What's stopping them from doing that???

As for the "tactics" they use to break this info into the open I have to ask? How else? How better to wake the masses that are asses up? These people are being lied to and cheated as has been said many times. Reporting this to 3 letter agencies will get NO results as they are complicit in this scam to begin with.

A better question to ask is what are the folks that are complaining about what "tactics" are being used doing themselves to bring the Guru's lies to an end? Are they just complaining in this forum or are they doing something more constructive elsewhere? Kenny has them beat...Hands down!!

So keep up the pressure Kenny, TNTBS, Ssmith, RamblerNash, SAM, Marcus, Roxy, Mr.Zappa and anyone else that is trying to uncover the lies! Just know that there are many more that appreciate what you are doing then there are not.

A few other folks that are doing something else outside of this forum, other than you PurpleSky, are:

https://twitter.com/ReapAndSow73/with_replies

https://twitter.com/bingohanley/with_replies

https://twitter.com/FairyDmac/with_replies

https://twitter.com/chilimama75214/with_replies

https://twitter.com/Mike75109/with_replies

https://twitter.com/roxy22222222/with_replies

https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews/with_replies

https://twitter.com/ss2047/with_replies

https://twitter.com/RamblerNash/with_replies

https://twitter.com/dinarrvnews/with_replies

https://twitter.com/DinarDaily/with_replies

https://twitter.com/Powers_To_Be/with_replies

https://twitter.com/kenny5463421/with_replies

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/sam-i-am-archives/

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:13 pm

jus ta question. does it really  matter who the gurus are or what  people they have scammed  ? the dinar is an investment and it has nothing to do with the dinar and if the value will go up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:43 pm

I think It does matter when you have pumpers and liars encouraging weak minded people to continue to spend money they don't have on worthless currencies that essentially have zero chance of raising in value. Keep in mind that most if not all of them are also promoting "ZIM" which anybody with half a brain knows has been completely demonetized and is just toilet paper. The gurus know what they are doing and should be stopped, and/or imprisoned. Just my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Absolutely YES! it does matter.
Dr.D expressed it perfectly.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Jayzze wrote:
jus ta question. does it really  matter who the gurus are or what  people they have scammed  ? the dinar is an investment and it has nothing to do with the dinar and if the value will go up
I've talked to about a 100 people on the phone or email, that keeps me going about how they have been destroyed  but here's just a few from the net.

Hey John im not real educated on all this dinar stuff im young just a college student and stuff my dad is in real deep on this saying how were going to be rich and im real skeptical about this and he says the same thing EVERY single week about how close it is to RV and im just so tired of it hes wasting his life and wont get a full time job because he thinks his boatload of money is around the corner 
But could you just tell me what you think, Is the dinar every going to revalue? If so will it be close to U.S dollar can you tell me that in english terms i dont have a clue what you guys are talking about in those financial terms haha

[*]

• My mother in law is so deep in this she keep buying more from the sterling currency group. She has caused so much damage waiting on her boat load of millions that she is almost 20,000 behind in rent It's 2,000 mo , borrowing from all her friends and family. To top it off she got her landlord involved and he's so blind he can't read the fine print and understand the logic in all this. She has been waiting well over a year to the point that she stopped her son and I from making a major move to better our life and we have been stuck ever since. My husband has been through 6 jobs last year due to her selfishness. I have talked to her multiple times. So has her children and she swears to the lord that this will happen and she will get her millions any day now. It's so upsetting the damage she has caused everyone. As the father in law had to shut his family business down after 40 plus years it's so depressing to him he's 76 and this is so hard. He can't keep any money in the bank accounts as she has drained them dry due to her constant buying dinar and dong. She took accident insurance money to buy in more instead of buying a vehicle. What do you do let her fall flat on her face or what. We have a chance to try to make our move here soon and we are taking it. We are getting out. The family is so done with her bull.

Hey John
my dad was just invited to an exclusive buy back. He flew to Reno and took his dinars to a wells fargo to be counted. From what he told me, the US and China are buying back dinars and them burning them?!?! Only a few hundred people were invited and they were billionaires (or that’s what they said). They are telling him the government is printing money right now and deciding how to take the taxes out of it.
It seems all very ridiculous to me but I am wondering if this is part of the ‘pupming’?
(Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong place to begin with)

IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON THAT'S WHY I DO IT AND KEEP DOING IT 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:26 pm

I don't always approve of Kenny's approach, but then I don't always approve of TNTBS' approach or Nick's approach either.  When I was running Dinar Douchebags there were people who were offended at the name of my blog or the tactics I used.  We all have our own talents and tactics.  The bottom line is we're making progress, and we're on the same side so we shouldn't be fighting each other.  As Hillary says we're Stronger Together.  If Kenny can kick 100 people in the butt and get 70 of them to open their eyes that's fine by me.  High 5 big guy.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 pm

I love you Kenny.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:47 pm

I approve this Message 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Sam I Am wrote:
I don't always approve of Kenny's approach, but then I don't always approve of TNTBS' approach or Nick's approach either.  When I was running Dinar Douchebags there were people who were offended at the name of my blog or the tactics I used.  We all have our own talents and tactics.  The bottom line is we're making progress, and we're on the same side so we shouldn't be fighting each other.  As Hillary says we're Stronger Together.  If Kenny can kick 100 people in the butt and get 70 of them to open their eyes that's fine by me.  High 5 big guy.
As Hillary says ? Cough** Cough**  question

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:23 am

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Are You Angry At Kenny?   Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:37 pm

No way, I'm only angry that I didn't wake up sooner. Now we have this huge scam with the private exchanges, did you guys hear my call? Man, someone flys to Utah to meet Mark Meersman, then is told to fly to Texas, then after 72 hours was supposed to get a wire transfer.

Nick Giammarino

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily. I have private videos HERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Are You Angry At Kenny?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: