Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 4/18/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 4/18/16

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 4/18/16 Empty Mountain Goat 4/18/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello Everyone,

Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced the postponement to Monday of the next parliamentary session that was scheduled for Saturday. This was due to what he said was a security confusion around the parliament, while sitters of Representatives seeks, they are more than 170 deputies, for a meeting to choose a speaker and two deputies, after their dismissal earlier in the Presidency of the Parliament.

Many of you are emailing me wondering how Jubouri can be making as these recent statements in the news if he has been dismissed as speaker of the house. THINK..THINK…THINK that is why God gave you a brain!

I can assure you once again that the house speaker and leader Jubouri has not been dismissed. ​

There was a rumor spread around once again by ignorant people who jump to conclusions and do not care to spend the time to investigate before they spread around their nonsense. The rumor began simply resulting from a “mock”  parliamentary session held on Wednesday by those MPs conducting the sit-in inside the parliament building. It was not a legal session and only the speaker of the house can schedule a session of parliament. The speaker must first also resign and this is simply not the case. I included articles below to give you some idea of how and by whom these rumors where started.

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.  

Today’s News

Today is Monday April 18th  2016. YES- and still no RV.   Sorry all you Charlies !

Update: 45 Day Deadline for Technocratic Gov’t

Once again let me review the ongoing saga of this process.  

So what is the current status of the situation?

Iraq’s powerful Shia cleric Moqtada al-Sadr warned on Saturday he would re-start protests within 72 hours if the nation’s leaders failed to vote on a cabinet of technocrats proposed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to tackle corruption.  His warning came as influential politicians lobbied Abadi to modify his plan and appoint candidates of their choice.

Protesters the followers of Shiite cleric Moqtada al - Sadr 's movement, civil and currents, yesterday, surrounded the headquarters of four ministries in central Baghdad, to demand that ministers to submit their resignations. It was announced by leading Sadr case of a general horn, in the provinces of Iraq Boqdatha and its environs, and headed toward Baghdad , Sadr 's followers, to strengthen the momentum of the protests taking place in the capital , Baghdad.

We know that over the weekend the USA has “suggested” it may use force if necessary to keep peace in Baghdad as USA troops are stationed in the green zone along side Iraqi security forces. We also know that talks with Iran over an agreement not to interfere and instigate any dismissal of the three presidents or the completion of the Abadi reforms.  We know that Nuri al-Maliki met  with Brett Macgork envoy of USA President Obama and with president Masum in Baghdad to discuss the same. 

Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, today (on Monday), called on parliament to convene immediately to overcome the obstacles and to contribute to developing solutions to the challenges facing the country. 

According to a statement to the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi he said: 'We are confident that Iraq will emerge from crises stronger than it was and are optimistic of a better future for our people and our nation Aziz'. 

We await any further news. I do not yet know if a session of parliament was conducted today. 

Article Begins

AL-MALIKI ACCUSED OF PLANNING FOR AL-JABOURI’S REMOVAL FROM OFFICE

Iraqi soldiers patroling around the governmental building in Hit, Anbar after freeing it from ISIS militants, A.F.P
Baghdad- Ahmed al-Masari, chair of the Iraqi Forces Alliance party- the greatest parliamentary representative for the Sunni people in the Iraq – considered the protest staged by the ministers for removing parliamentary spokesman Salim al-Jabouri and two of his party ministers from office, a clear-cut attack against the Sunni representation in authority.

Al-Masari also accused the former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki and his party for standing behind the protest. He also reaffirmed that the Iraqi Forces Alliance will not accept al-Jabouri’s resignation from heading parliament, stressing that “the removal from office was induced by illegal and unconstitutional influence.”

Taking it a step further in the fight against the current Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, protesting ministers refused to abide by the calming speech given by him and listen to his warning against the chaos which could result from the parliamentary premiership committee being forced to resignation. The ministers’ refusal is heading towards withdrawal of trusteeship shared with al-Abadi.

Hundreds of Iraqi protestors demonstrated in the middle of the Liberation Square, Baghdad as to demand removing current authoritative premierships (legislative, executive and presidency) from office and to rectify the political process via forming a technocratic government and fighting managerial and financial corruption.

The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) called for the Iraqi leaders to have constructive discussions which would solve their disputes. Georgi Posten, assistant head of the UN Assistance Mission for Iraq, said that the crisis threatens to dismantle and paralyze governmental institutions and to break down national unity, at a time all efforts should be focused against fighting ISIS, establishing reform, reviving the economy and reactivating governmental performance.

Article Ends

Article Begins

JUBOURI: WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE ENEMIES OF IRAQ KIDNAPPED A NATIONAL CONSENSUS ON REFORM      

Saturday, April 16, 2016 -  
Chairman of the House of Representatives demanded in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people on the need to sustain the dialogue and not allow the interns stressing that he would not allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped a national consensus on reform.

Below is the text of his speech also received from the office: In the name of God the Merciful and the rope of God, not divided among yourselves, and remember God's grace be upon you as you were enemies, and He joined your hearts grace brothers great truth of God, little of the great Iraqi people have sacrificed and you gave thousands of martyrs price for the stability of Iraq and its security and sovereignty, and still our heroine facing the enemy Daash on the fighting fronts and achieved great victories quality, as well as we face difficult circumstances difficult economic and needing to solidarity and coming together, and we were and we still believe that Iraq is the most precious of all the details of personal and partisan and sectarian nationalism is the tent that brings us together and unites us. 

Dear protestors and demonstrators of the sons of the great Iraqi people have we move together to achieve the reform that we agreed upon  to complete, we will not allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped this national consensus through the erosion of trust between the political and popular events and try to find a chance to pass the foreign projects that harm Iraq and its future also emphasize the greatest of respect to the opinions of my brothers in the House of Representatives who have the opinion is respected, and based on this great value I've seen to delay meetings of the Council formally invite all the political blocs and sages who are keen on the future of the political process, which is the future of Iraq to maintain the dialogue in the coming days and reach solutions to the country out of the bottleneck, and then there will be a curriculum cacophony of talking about parliaments or two destinations or Khandeghin, but is the only one of the Iraqi parliament, which represents the legislative and constitutional authority in the country, which does not want its convening unless we were together on the word, and the expectation that it the Iraqi people to provide solutions not problems to come back this council active as it was in the last two years of the life of this session, wishing everyone carry higher national responsibility. God save Iraq and Iraqis God Save the splendor and glory of Iraq and peace and God's mercy and blessings

Article Ends

Article Begins

MALIKI WILL MEET WITH OBAMA'S ENVOY IN BAGHDAD
   Friendly

BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie
A source familiar with the matter Saturday, a meeting of Vice President Nouri al-Maliki with Obama's envoy in
 Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with "Sky Press," that "Nuri al-Maliki met today with Brett Macgork envoy of US President Obama in Baghdad to discuss the latest political developments in the country."

The Macgork had met with President Fuad Masum in Baghdad yesterday evening, has been discussing the last of the current political developments in the country, as well as confirmation of the United States for its support and assistance to Iraq.

Through the special envoy of US President Barack Obama for the management of the international coalition to fight al Daash US concerns about the political situation in Iraq.

Obama 's envoy arrived  Brett Macgork to Baghdad to meet with senior political leaders and discuss the current political situation in the country.

Article Ends

Update: Needed Laws

Remember there was supposed to be a “basket” of laws voted on in the next parliamentary session. The next session,  as the news told us, would be Tuesday 4/12 but this did not happen. Then pushed to Thursday and then Saturday and again these sessions did not happen. So a couple of the recent sessions have been postponed due to lack of quorum as we still wait to hear about today’s session (Monday). Due to the political crisis with the cabinet reshuffle it maybe postponed again.  It is my opinion they will not get around to this vote on these new laws for at least a couple weeks or until the dust settles from this political crisis.

Update: Economy of Iraq

Article Begins

[Oan- Baghdad] 
Search an Iraqi government delegation headed by Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari , who is visiting the US capital Washington , currently Iraq 's debt and improve its credit ratings.

A statement by the Ministry of Finance Agency has received all of Iraq  a copy of it, that "In the framework of the participation of the Minister of Finance in the spring meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group, he met with the Office of Cleary Kutlb law firm and in charge of following up Iraq 's financial and legal issues were reviewed the latest developments related to financial markets the follow - up to the positions of creditor countries of Iraq outside the framework of the Paris Club agreement and how it is processed under the current financial conditions. " the delegation also met" with Dan Zeljko Assistant Director of the total JP Morgan financial and discussed appropriate ways to enter the capital markets and obtain financial support in light of the financial situation current international.

Finance Minister in a meeting with credit rating agencies opportunities to improve the classification obtained by Iraq during the past year, the first time in the history of Iraq , who gets it on a credit rating from international agencies enjoy a high reputation in international markets." 

The Minister financial Hoshyar Zebari arrived in Washington DC on Thursday evening at the head of a delegation that included Advisor to the Prime Minister for economic Affairs and experts from the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to participate in the spring meetings of the international Monetary Fund and World Bank Group. 

He met with the Iraqi delegation on Friday morning Bchristaan ​​Jooz director of Iraq 's office in IMF international experts traveling with him to look at the existing relations of cooperation between Iraq and the Fund that Iraq sought to overcome the financial its crisis and the possibilities available to the Fund to provide financial and technical support him in this area and in particular in the field of the order of Stand -By the  delegation also held a series of meetings with officials of the IMF and World Bank to discuss ways to increase support for Iraq in the reconstruction of liberated cities.

Article Ends

So it appears Iraq has made a decision to issue bonds as solving project financing crisis and obtaining the contractors salaries and suppliers for their entitlements. They await further instructions from Abadi’s cabinet in the next few days.

If you remember also in the recent days the IMF strongly suggested not paying out any more from the CBI reserves for this purpose as the reserves were getting already dangerously low. The other 2 options suggested  they might use part of the 15 billion dollar load from the IMF or issue Iraqi bonds but it appears they have decided to issue bonds.

In my news letter on Monday I stated the pros and cons of issuing bonds and what it will lead to. We know this is a very short term solution, if the contractors will be even willing to accept bonds in lieu of USD for payment.

Article Begins

Long-Presse / Dhi Qar
Description governor of Dhi Qar, Yahya Mohammed Baqir al-Nasseri, on Sunday, the Cabinet decision to issue national bonds to pay dues Contractors as "good," while the most likely solution near the stalled project financing crisis as a result of the financial crisis.

Said Yahya Mohammed Baqir al-Nassiri said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "the Cabinet's recent decision on the issuance of national bonds to pay dues of contractors and suppliers owed by institutions and government departments a good decision," noting that "this decision would support the work of companies and help them to resume work on the stalled projects by the financial crisis.  

He said the Nazarene, that "the administration of the province waiting for instructions from the Prime Minister's Office on the implementation of resolution mechanism to be implemented directly," expected "and the arrival of the instructions in the next few days."

He favored the governor of Dhi Qar, "solving project financing crisis and obtaining the contractors and suppliers for their entitlements in accordance with the decision," he said, adding, that "the aide planning affairs in the province and deputy governor for technical affairs at the follow-up to an ongoing mechanism workflow projects."

The document issued by the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, revealed on Monday (April 11, 2016), that the crisis cell and directed the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to issue national bonds to tackle entitlements companies contractors, document noted that the annual interest rate for these bonds amounting to 5%.

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, (April 10, 2016), the approval of a cell of the financial crisis, headed by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, to issue bonds to pay dues of contractors and suppliers on the state institutions, as he emphasized that the bond is a guarantee for loans at full face value, he noted to the possibility of deducting those bonds in banks or sold in the market.

The estimated number of projects that have stopped as a result of the financial crisis in Dhi Qar province, 444 projects spread over 22 sectors Khaddmaa and developmentally.

The management of Dhi Qar province, confirmed on Saturday (January 16, 2016), to stop the movement of projects to maintain economic and trade joint malfunction and cause a decline of employment opportunities, and demanded that the Council of Ministers to "address the stalled projects crisis."

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS

Article Begins

DAASH LEADERS FLEEING MOSUL IN POSSESSION OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY   

Balances News

04/17/2016   17:49 pm (Baghdad time)
Security sources reported that the leaders of al-Daash fled the Iraqi city of Mosul into Syria, with large amounts of money and property.

The sources pointed out that "the so-called Sheikh Osama, the chief of operations in the organization Daash near Mosul Dam, has fled to Syria with a large amount of money."

It was also pointed out that "the commercial director of the office of Daash known as Abu Hazim is the other had fled from Mosul with a large amount of cash and others like Abu Omar did and Abu Hajar two Kiedian prominent in the organization also had fled from Mosul and possession of big money."

In a related development, it is early in the month of March, a senior lawmaker Ahmed al-Jubouri revealed station FNA that the terrorists Daash were fleeing from the city of Mosul to the Syrian border, while joint operations to Iraqi forces in the provinces of Anbar, Salahuddin began to prepare to attack Mosul.
(Today, Iraqi aviation dropped thousand of leaflets over Mosul)

Article Ends

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. Even though we may not hear much news about the fighting, I can assure you it is still ongoing and not yet resolved. Mosul is not yet fully cleared of ISIS.  

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the swift reconstruction efforts of the bombed out areas once held by the enemy and that peace may prevail in Iraq; 

We pray for the speedy process of all reforms against gov’t lead corruption and that all those responsible in the past are brought to justice; 

We pray for currency reform, the full implementation of  the Iraqi economy to full  international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“  Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/18/16 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/18/16

Post by kenmor Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:57 pm

[b][size=18]DAASH LEADERS FLEEING MOSUL IN POSSESSION OF LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY   [/size][/b]

The ISIL terrorist commanders have fled the Iraqi city of Mosul to Syria, taking large amount of money and properties with themselves.
[justify][size=14]Sheikh Osama, ISIL’s operations commander near Mosul dam, has escaped to Syria with a large amount of cash.[/size][/justify]
[justify][size=14]ISIL’s trade office manager known as Abu Hazem who had access to huge amount of cash has also fled Mosul city.[/size][/justify]
[justify][size=14]Two other ISIL commanders named Abu Omar and Abu Hajar have also escaped from Mosul.[/size][/justify]
[justify][size=14]In a relevant development in early March, a senior lawmaker disclosed that the ISIL terrorists were escaping from the city of Mosul to the Syrian borders after the Iraqi forces’ joint operations in Anbar and Salahuddin provinces and as the country’s armed forces were preparing to attack Mosul.[/size][/justify]

[justify][size=14][b]How can aaaaallllll these people in a country of war with aaaallll these "countries" in Iraq fighting ISIS, skip to see or know that these people were leaving the counrty with larges sums of money, especially from Mosul?????   Amazing!   A  case of dumb and dumber!![/b][/size][/justify]
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:40 pm

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:54 pm

Mountain Goat 4/18/16 Url

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:24 pm

power123, just guessing from what I see, but it looks like you tried posting an image through Safari, possibly a local image, which will not work at all. To post an image click on the "Host an Image" icon. It's top center, and looks like two bluish squares. From there you can either upload an image or provide a link to an image. Click send all or upload as appropriate, then click the insert all box. You should be good to go at that point.

NB Safari uses it's own shortcut to link images to documents, but it does not work for web pages, so you would have to copy the actual link from the browser if the message is on the net.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat 4/18/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/18/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/18/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/18/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:36 am

Thanks Kevind53

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down