Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now?

Go down

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? Empty Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now?

Post by benttree on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:03 am

I have read it all..dollar crash, no RV for Iraq but it's Ok for the other countries etc. I still don't understand why raising the value of the Iraq currency would not help everyone especially the US so they could pay off our debt and guarantee the Democrats a win.  I know they have things that need to be done but those excuses are getting old.  Skip calling me stupid..I get enough of that from The Mountain Goat.

benttree

Back to top Go down

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? Empty Re: Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now?

Post by Sandnsea on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:38 am

Demo win!!!!!!!! I personally hope not.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? Empty Re: Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now?

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 pm

The only ones that would benefit would be those holding large sums of dinar, something the US Treasury has repeatedly denied,. Second, given the current financial and security issues, not to mention sectarian division such a move would make no sense, common, financial or otherwise. Third, we will not see a dollar crash. The USD has been and remains the strongest currency in the world. Our economy is one of the few not in the crapper and continues to account for about 25% of the world wide GNP. Yes there are issues, serious issues, we may hit some potholes, but they will be axle busters for most anyone else. How bad? When? Ask 10 economic experts and you'll get 12 answers, so only time will tell.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? 2805820865  Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? 2805820865  Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? 2805820865  Why Not Raise The Value of The Currency now? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum