Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

YOU CAN TELL GERRY'S A DUMB REDNECK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: YOU CAN TELL GERRY'S A DUMB REDNECK    Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 pm

[th]
LIFE IS ART

MOD ~ADMIN ~ WEBSITE

Date: 3h ago
WILD CHILD ~~ APRIL, 2002

Printer Friendly

Written by Gerry Maguire:  April 2002

TO:   ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS 

WE MUST STAND UNITED ~~ DIVIDED, WE WILL FAIL.

WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER TO GAIN RESULTS IN DOING THIS, HELP YOUR NEIGHBOR.

REMEMBER TO NEVER FORGET ~~
. . . . BELIEVE

FINALLY TO ALL WHO DO HARM, TO FATHER'S CHILDREN ~~
. . . . BEWARE

YOU CANNOT RUN. YOU CANNOT HIDE. YOUR TIME HAS COME.

WE ALL STAND AGAINST YOU.

PEACE BE WITH YOU FROM GOD OUR FATHER.  AMEN

THIS IS OUR CREED. 

WILD CHILD  APRIL, 2002
by Gerry Maguire.

-- Edited by LIFE IS ART on Saturday 16th of April 2016 04:44:28 PM 

KMHollow

Printer Friendly

AMEN… 

JUSTLIVINADREAM

Printer Friendly

A M E N 

bhjd

Veteran Member

Date: 2h ago

Printer Friendly

Amen Amen great post and oh so true. 

CANDYKISSES

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

So lovely. I agree. 

TWOGUNS336

MOD

Printer Friendly

SO, WHERE DO I SIGN?? GREAT THOUGHTS 

Sweetpea

Printer Friendly

Lovely writing!  Thanks Gerry

Tasi

Printer Friendly

Amen

COLORADOGURL

Printer Friendly

LOVELY WRITING GERRY! AND I LOOK AT WHEN THIS WAS WRITTEN-6 MONTHS AFTER 9/11. I TOO WANTED TO HELP, AND MAKE MORE MEANING W MY LIFE. i WASN'T SURE THEN WHAT IT WAS. NOW I DO. 
GERRY YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH AN INCREDIBLE, STRONG, MAN AND ROLE MODEL: I TRULY THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND TEACHING US!! I DIDN'T HAVE A DAD. WE HAVE LOST THE MEANING OF BEING MASCULINE AND HELPING OTHERS. YOU'VE DONE BOTH SO THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING ALL OF US UNDER YOUR MAGNIFICIENT WINGS! 
 PSALM 91
BLESSINGS, COLORADOGURL  

dac9414

Veteran Member

Printer Friendly

Very well said Gerry...Thanks 

MALLY

Date: 1h ago

Printer Friendly

GERRY, IF ANYONE DOUBTS YOUR HEART AND THE INTENTS OF YOUR HEART, THEY HAVE BUT TO READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF YOUR LOVE FOR GOD'S CHILDREN.
THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO HELP, IN WHATEVER SMALL WAY POSSIBLE, THOSE THAT WE ARE ENTRUSTED TO GIVE OUR BEST TO, AT ALL TIMES. GOD BLESS YOU!! 

Blessed2Bless

Date: 1h ago

Printer Friendly

Gerry,   wow.   What amazing words of Truth!    For me personally, because I have been injured by 'people'...I have had to come to the realization that we are wrestling against something bigger than flesh and blood.   Otherwise, it would be difficult to come into 'forgiveness.'    
I keep various index cards with scriptures infront of me.   When I had to go through a 'very difficult' two year divorce trial, I bought various 'thinking of you' cards with pictures that reminded me of God's faithfulness.. I put them all over my home.   I was coming up against 'familiar patterns'...and had to hurt in great depth to take a stand.   
But,  the one thing that actually made an impact was the index cards written with God's Truths!!!   When I was walking through those years in a trial.... I wrote down various scriptures and ended up drawing a picture to depict what that scripture meant to me.   I needed that visual memory to help me. 
This is the one I have in front of me right now...and keep it in front of me 'knowing' that we are in a spiritual war!  
Ephesians 6:12    'For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.' 
Most of us have gone through 'amazing' difficulties.   For us to come into Truth...and to resist those principalities... would mean making a 'huge' difference in this world!!!  The enemy is mad!     
Bottom line is.....WE WIN!!!!    Because God Almighty is faithful!!!  And it's HIS plan!!! 
Thank you!!!     And yes....'forgiveness' is the key that sets us free!!  We've been forgiven ... therefore we have what we need to forgive : ) 

Blessed2Bless   

Malefic

Date: 18m ago

Printer Friendly

Amen, Gerry!
Thanks for sharing this with us all! 

View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: YOU CAN TELL GERRY'S A DUMB REDNECK    Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:48 pm

WOW GARRY THE ONLY WORST THING THAN YOU WRITING THESE SO-CALLED POEMS IS HAVING THE INTUITION TO LET OTHER PEOPLE SEE THESE THINGS. DID U REALLY SAVE THIS TRASH FOR 14 YEARS 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

YOU CAN TELL GERRY'S A DUMB REDNECK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-
Jump to: