Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat 4/16/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 4/16/16

+2
chevysteve
Mountain Goatee
6 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat 4/16/16 Empty Mountain Goat 4/16/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:16 am

Hello Everyone,

The political scene in Iraq  is witnessing a major disruption led so far from dozens of MPs conducting a sit-in inside the Parliament building, and the mock dismissal of the Presidency of the Council, and the demonstrations in Baghdad and several provinces. They are protesting against the non-implementation of the reforms and the reluctance of the cabinet reshuffle amid rampant corruption and the worsening of public anger at politicians.

It’s now Saturday morning and so where does all this now stand?

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS. Sorry Charlie no RV today or any time in the coming weeks!

Today’s News

Today is Saturday April 16th  2016. YES- and still no RV.   Sorry all you Charlies !

[Update: 45 Day Deadline for Technocratic Gov’t]

Once again let me review the ongoing saga of this process.  

Looks like to me they are demanding more than a technocratic cabinet but an entirely new GOI including also change over of the three presidents.  

I will reiterate again Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, has not been legally dismissed. There are those MPs in this sit-in motivated by the State of Law coalition that are pushing for his dismissal and confusing the hell out of the citizens by suggesting that he is already dismissed and they now have an interim speaker.

What out for all this propaganda news coming out at this time. The Iranian backed parties are trying to make a push to control the GOI once again. This is all this is about – the resistance to clean up the corruption and to put in place neutral ministers who can do the job.

We will have to wait until Monday to see if the dust settles and the can get a quorum to hold a session. Don’t be surprised if the session is cancelled again.

Article Begins

[b]JUBOURI POSTPONE THE PARLIAMENT SESSION (PARLIAMENT ADJOURNED
TILL MONDAY)
[/b]

Free Channel News
04/16/2016    

Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced the postponement of a parliamentary session scheduled for Saturday because of what he said was a security confusion around the parliament, while sitters of Representatives seeks, they are more than 170 deputies, for a meeting to choose a speaker and two deputies, after their dismissal
earlier in the Presidency of the Parliament .

She said a member of the State of Law MP Alia Nassif in an interview with Channel "free" from the floor of Parliament that a quorum had been completed for the meeting will be held under the chairmanship of the interim president of the parliament and open the door for nomination.

He MP Mohammad al-Karbouli Alliance of Iraqi forces from his part, was surprised at the change of shift compass presidency of the government to the parliament, stressing that the present crisis of corruption at the government
level and not Parliament.

And began to dozens of supporters of the Sadrist movement to gather in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad, in support of the deputies of the protesters in the House of Representatives, while Iraqi security forces have spread extensively, and closed the gates in the fortified Green Zone Tadian to Parliament.

He called Iraqi President Fuad Masum, to undertake comprehensive reforms in accordance with the thoughtful program and end the partisan quotas taking into account the balance between the ingredients.

The infallible in a televised address to the Iraqi people Friday the need to end the principle of quotas in the management of all state departments and independent bodies, diplomatic corps and military and security while
preserving the balance of ingredients prescribed by the Constitution.

He urged the need to resort to the country's interests and not their own benefits "for a bright and promising future."

He pointed out , "that adhering to these principles, all the differences in views debatable and dialogue." The Iraqi leader had discussed with the American envoy to the international coalition to fight al - Islamic state Daash Brett Magherk and the US ambassador in Baghdad , Stuart Jones, political developments in the Iraqi scene.

The Iraqi presidency, US officials expressed concern about the recent political developments.

The protesters in Parliament House confirmed in an interview with "Radio Sawa" that the dismissal of Masum and Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi will be the second step after the dismissal of parliament speaker
Salim al-Jubouri.

Article Ends

Article Begins

JUBOURI: WE WILL NOT ALLOW THE ENEMIES OF IRAQ KIDNAPPED A NATIONAL CONSENSUS ON REFORM             

Saturday, April 16, 2016 -  

Chairman of the House of Representatives demanded in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people on the need to sustain the dialogue and not allow the interns stressing that he would not allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped a national consensus on reform.

Below is the text of his speech also received from the office: In the name of God the Merciful and the rope of God, not divided among yourselves, and remember God's grace be upon you as you were enemies, and He joined your hearts grace brothers great truth of God, little of the great Iraqi people have sacrificed and you gave thousands of martyrs price for the stability of Iraq and its security and sovereignty, and still our heroine facing the enemy Daash on the fighting fronts and achieved great victories quality, as well as we face difficult circumstances difficult economic and needing to solidarity and coming together, and we were and we still believe that Iraq is the most precious of all the details of personal and partisan and sectarian nationalism is the tent that brings us together and unites us. 

Dear protestors and demonstrators of the sons of the great Iraqi people have we move together to achieve the reform that we agreed upon  to complete, we will not allow the enemies of Iraq kidnapped this national consensus through the erosion of trust between the political and popular events and try to find a chance to pass the foreign projects that harm Iraq and its future also emphasize the greatest of respect to the opinions of my brothers in the House of Representatives who have the opinion is respected, and based on this great value I've seen to delay meetings of the Council formally invite all the political blocs and sages who are keen on the future of the political process, which is the future of Iraq to maintain the dialogue in the coming days and reach solutions to the country out of the bottleneck, and then there will be a curriculum cacophony of talking about parliaments or two destinations or Khandeghin, but is the only one of the Iraqi parliament, which represents the legislative and constitutional authority in the country, which does not want its convening unless we were together on the word, and the expectation that it the Iraqi people to provide solutions not problems to come back this council active as it was in the last two years of the life of this session, wishing everyone carry higher national responsibility. God save Iraq and Iraqis God Save the splendor and glory of Iraq and peace and God's mercy and blessings

Article Ends

[Update: Needed Laws]

Remember there was supposed to be a “basket” of laws voted on in the next parliamentary session. The next session  as the news told us would be Tuesday 4/12 but this did not happen. So a couple of the recent sessions have been postponed due to lack of quorum as is today’s session (Saturday0 due to the political crisis with the cabinet reshuffle. It is my opinion they will not get around to this vote on these new laws for at least a couple weeks or until the dust settles from this political crisis. L

[Update: Economy of Iraq]

So with news like this (see article below), do you really think that the IMF will allow the CBI to RV the currency in the coming days. So all you so called intel “gurus” better be paying attention.

Remember also articles I presented to you this week also on the inability of Iraq to pay the salaries of the foreign  workers and wanted to use some of this $15 billion loan for this purpose.

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

Article Begins

URGENT: THE WORLD BANK IS CONSIDERING TO SUSPEND FINANCIAL AID TO THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT BECAUSE OF THE CONFUSION MADE IN HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

BAGHDAD - Observer News 

Head of the IMF mission in Iraq, Christian Gooch said Friday that the fund is considering to suspend financial aid to the Iraqi government because of the confusion made in the House of Representatives. 

He added Gooch in a press statement, that an agreement is reached during the meetings that knot in Washington during the month of April / April, and between Gooch said that "Iraq will receive under the agreement to finance the estimated $ 15 billion, a third of the International Monetary Fund and the rest from international institutions and other donors." 

Article Ends

Article Begins

THE RELEASE OF THE SHARES OF IRAQ IN THE ARAB POTASH COMPANY-"STEPS TO RESTORE THE IRAQI FUNDS"

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the release of the shares of Iraq in the Arab Potash Company.

He said the media ministry director Abdul Wahid Alwan al-Shammari in a statement received / JD / copy of it: that raising booking came after concerted efforts of the ministries of industry and justice, foreign affairs and finance as well as the considerable efforts made by the Iraqi embassy in Amman.

He said: These efforts resulted in the issuance of the Jordanian judiciary decision to lift the booking for shares of Iraq in Potash Company, noting that such efforts have been made in order to keep Iraq's money abroad and will be followed by other steps to restore the Iraqi funds in many countries of the world./

Article Ends

[Update: Fighting ISIS]

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing. Even though we may not hear much news about the fighting, I can assure you it is still ongoing and not yet resolved. Mosul is not yet fully cleared of ISIS.  

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the swift reconstruction efforts of the bombed out areas once held by the enemy and that peace may prevail in Iraq;

We pray for the speedy process of all reforms against gov’t lead corruption and that all those responsible in the past are brought to justice;

We pray for currency reform, the full implementation of  the Iraqi economy to full  international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“  Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat 4/16/16 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 4/16/16

Post by chevysteve Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:58 pm

The problem with mountain goat is he has his head up his a a a a a a assss
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:06 pm

It does matter what religion you are,there is ONLY one GOD! Mountain goatee is bringing in her new world order religion,not good !I see that going on in most all these gurus now,& I see a lot of Christians by name only believing them. I don't speak smooth things,to you Christians, repent,! turn from these gurus,turn away from them that what the WORD of God says.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Mt. Goat enough with your pontificating and old " Charlie Tuna" references. It's really getting old at this point. If you feel the need to talk down to people, and the need of having to preform in front of a large audience I suggest you take your soap box to DuPont Circle in D C. There people can talk all day on subjects nobody cares about.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Goat wrote:NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

Coming from you that's almost laughable .... No I take that back, coming from you it is laughable, even hysterical.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat 4/16/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat 4/16/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:49 pm

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS.

Really, tell us your real name and stop hiding behind ?

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 pm

It is ridiculous,people using a fake name, handle,what ever,for what purpose.The real business world uses real names,if you can call the RV a real business,well it's a real business but its a dishonest one at best. And you say well goat is not telling any that relates to business, then why are you listening & believing what he or she says? You made a so called investment,is that business or not?
Do you understand what I just said? Hummm?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum