Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City"

Go down

Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City" Empty Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City"

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:18 pm

As everyone has been told by the leaders of this group, the Generals64 Group doesn't do hype. Here's a post that says quite the opposite!

-----

Generals64 in chat at MIG Fri morning

4/20/2012  

[generals64] cashinqueen :...See that information is good to know....However, I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City...Now, if there was no RV in Country that could be true....To the people....As the Contractors have been paid at a higher rate.

And, one of our own in this room has a Voucher of a soldier getting paid for his dinar at a higher rate....She asked if I wanted her to post it and I told her I didn't think she was tough enough to handle all the people barking at her...So, where do we go????

No One believes taht we have actually communicated with Wells Fargo...But, we have ...I know Prove it.....then the phones blow up as people want to find out for themselves and then we get told to take a hike and the negotiated price becomes null and void and bingo...Square one

[generals64] Folks...Watch BWM:...he doesn't really post it happened stories....Listen to Studley if you can ever get him back on a site. I know him...

[generals64] BWM is a good research and development guy...We talk frequently but not about the way I bake Cookies or mow my yard...I meant to really LISTEN to him...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City" Empty Re: Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City"

Post by Terbo56 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:55 pm

OK, so, if that is the case, where are the pics of the new currency? He couldn't tell the truth if it was tattoed on his forehead
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City" Empty Re: Generals64: "I personally have the new Lower Denoms and coins...kcmana has them right now showing them to the people in Kansas City"

Post by Jayzze on Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 pm

bs onthe run
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum