Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Landa global china DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Landa global china

Go down

Landa global china Empty Landa global china

Post by Maybe on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Folks it says for entertainment purpose in their disclaimer! Nice website, scam from Canada ?

Landa China Development Investment Corporation is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the Website or Email newsletter should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the Website. This site is merely for informational/entertainment purposes. It is not the purpose or intention of this site to influence any person to purchase or sell Iraqi Dinars or any other asset or commodity.

Maybe

Back to top Go down

Landa global china Empty Re: Landa global china

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Definitely scam ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Landa global china 2805820865  Landa global china 2805820865  Landa global china 2805820865  Landa global china 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:03 pm

Neil Keenan took $300,000 from jean Haines of
 https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/
All these groups are made to do one thing and that is to separate you from your money
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:17 pm

YES!!! Now you are getting it Maybe! Bravo!

Zap/ Jerzy spent some time in a Canadian prison for fraud.

I have been sicking the dogs on this scum for a long time.

Stay tuned as he will drop his Wednesday version of bull crap here in a few hours. Along with his bi weekly pumpathon for your generous donations.

Here is this weeks Landa call if you want to get nauseated:

http://www.oom2.com/t37612-fraudster-jerzy-landa-china-global-humanus-conference-call-4-13-2016capture-20160413#85039

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Landa global china 2245507099Landa global china 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 pm

These notes are from Beam at WingIt:

First, Jerzy spoke so fast .. I did the best I could to capture what I could.  Jerzy is very EXCITED ..

Jerzy:  This is a wonderful time for Humanity
Machinery of Global Reset is moving forward at 100 miles now.

Currency changes are going on.

It is all beginning.

Banks received  final docs and has issued a clearance which allows paymaster to get funds within the next 24 hours and then we will receive their first funds for the infrastructure.

Royals and Chinese Family are releasing funds for Humanity.

The System we are in will be changing.  Common Law will come in and fair tax system for the people.  It is to be done as quickly as possible.

Made in the USA label will be sought after .. Amazing time for the people of the

USA.

Royals and Chinese family are both saying the same thing about the GCR.

Will:  Rumor mill is in high gear.  Loads of misinformation.

Doug:  The USA will be restored to the organic Constitution.. and then we will see other countries following and doing the same thing.

Won't see the news in Cabal controlled media.. Look for information in Chinese papers, Vietnam papers.. etc.

Will:  We are going to see Abundance on the planet like we have never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyChbP6RFFg
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Is Zap the one who keeps making up fake humanitarian projects, sleeping in tents on mattresses made of dead bugs, and is constantly asking for donations for broken computers, stolen shipments of medicine etc etc etc. if so.....scam artist extraordinaire.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:25 pm

yep! sure is!

:winky winky: Landa global china 3508649203 Landa global china 3508649203 Landa global china 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:39 pm

To be clear re: Keenan Haines...

She gave him her life savings because she believed his bullshit.  He actually had the nerve on his last video to say that the Haines camp was behind him.

For those that want to know view these videos:

https://youtu.be/soxz8MOQqI8

https://youtu.be/hD_6-TS5nuE

https://youtu.be/XCiUhMMG5hI

You can find more vids by Critical Post here: http://www.oom2.com/f8-the-critical-post-chicago

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Indeed- A real piece of work he is-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:48 pm

I like Jeans website 
Co-Creating Our future On Planet Earth and have commented on her site for many years. She knew me as one of her most loyal readers and as you've seen here one that speaks out. For a while I would read about Keenan and the elders gold but never seen him. All of a sudden he started showing up on videos and had Jean put a donate button up on her site but only donate in bitcoin lol. I was investigating  Tony at the time around Apr 2014 and watched a video of Keenan in a motel room supposedly in Jakarta Indonesia and talking about an assassination attempt a week before. WELL HIS SLIDING DOOR  CURTAIN WAS OPEN AND U COULD SEE TRAFFIC OUTSIDE LMAO. I warned Jean about him at that time and warned everybody about sending him donations and she never ran my warning on her comments and stopped talking to me completely. A year later I see her admitting she gave him $300,000 and I could of cried because she is such a light onto the world but I tried to warn her and that's all I can do there and here too.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Many also tried to warn her. She also would not post their comments nor acknowledge them after that. It was then that I stopped visiting her site and rarely do I post her info. And yes... she was certainly one that I looked up to until I saw where she was headed. Now I only feel pity for her.

Though I would never have wanted her or anyone to lose their life savings to these shysters.... it is a glaring wake up call to her and anyone that is thinking about hooking their horse to these guys carts. THEY ARE CROOKS! Plain and simple. And slick as snot.

I also have to laugh at the supposed war between Jerzy, Zap, and the rest. They think that by creating the illusion of them not being connected will somehow "work" I see right through that ploy also. Time these bastards are taken out. Literally!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Hey, man, you did what you thought you could to persuade her not to- That's what happens when people get brain washed into believing lies and deceit, and apparently she fell for Tony and Keenan's bullshit, hook, line, and sinker- She was looking for the road to riches, and ended up wading in ditches- That happens to a lot of peeps here, too, but their wain to accumulate riches overrides their common sense, and and have a tendency to believe people they have never met, because these guys pray on the weak and fool hardy, and it truly is a sad shame to see these people lose everything they have because of a whim of getting rich-This is how bad some of these people need the money, and the gurus found the way to get it, just like the addage, 'a fool and their money are soon parted'-

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:11 pm

And Purpleskyz, I concur!! They will get theirs sometime, maybe not soon enough for us, but it will happen eventually-I hope they feel real good about ripping people off- When they get to prison, THEN we'll see who and WHAT gets 'ripped' off!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:06 pm

If not prison I believe they will have to feel all the pain that they did to their victims before they can cross over and that there will be their hell!!
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Well see now that is the problem when someone "gives - donates" money to someone. It is an implied gift. It does not seem to matter what circumstances this occurs under. Unless one is receiving this "gift" from someone that is by legal definition unable to make coherent decisions, no laws have been technically broken. Now there is though the matter of these "gifts" not being declared and the gov not getting their extortion er... I mean share for taxes. Which is why I suggest that people that have donated to these liars please request receipt for your tax returns if you are still dutifully participating in that swindle but that is a whole other subject. When they do not provide this to you, and they won't, they can then be reported. Then laws have been "broken". There is always a loophole and always another angle or opportunity to catch a crook. Just have to out think them.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum