Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM

+7
Ponee
Mr Zappa
Ethel Biscuit
RamblerNash
Ssmith
Kevind53
kenlej
11 posters

Go down

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  Empty GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 pm

IT STARTS AT ABOUT 15 MIN

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=83429607

TO GERRY MAGUIRE  NOW YOU ADMITTED YOU HAVE PAID WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH U CONMAN. YOUR FAKE CRYING AND WEARING SHIRTS THAT JOKE ABOUT BEATING YOUR WIFE IS LOW BUT NOW U PUT GODS GRACE INTO THE CON NOW CONMAN. I BET YOUR FIRST WIFE WAS HAPPY TO DIE TO GET RID OF U "U  PUNK". U KNOW THOSE TEXAS 7 WHO ROBBED AND KILLED KNEW THE BIBLE LIKE THE BACK OF HANDS AND QUOTED SCRIPTURE LIKE U ON THE RUN BUT YOU'RE LOWER THAN THAT GERRY BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY HAD THE GUTS TO LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES WHEN THEY ROBBED THEM. YOU COWARD WITH THAT FAKE CRYING AND BIBLE QUOTING ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW ON THE NATURAL SELECTION. YOU ARE LOWER THAN AN AMOEBA AND TWICE AS DUMB GERRY. I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF AT YOUR SNIVELING CRYING U CRY BABY. GROW A PAIR OF BALLS BEFORE U GO TO PRISON OR U WILL BE PASSED AROUND LIKE POT PIPE U WIMP. U MIGHT HAVE THESE DUMMIES FOOLED BUT CONMAN KENNETH COPELAND DOES TO SO THAT'S NOT SAYING MUCH U PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE U NEVER FORGIVE ME AND LIKE TONY LET ME EAT AT YOUR SOUL BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH EATING BECAUSE U SOLD YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL A LONG TIME AGO. I HOPE U ROT IN HELL AFTER U GO TO PRISON CONMAN AND YOUR LUCKY I'M BEING NICE TO U OR I WOULD REALLY TELL U HOW LOW DOWN U ARE GERRY MAGUIRE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KENNY

Last edited by kenlej on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  Empty Re: GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:36 pm

And you're proud of that?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  Empty Re: GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:38 pm

IF U DON'T LIKE WHAT I WRITE KEVIN THEN DON'T READ IT I'M IN A WAR AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DON'T CARE WHAT U THINK OF ME
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:16 pm

Listen and see how a first class conman (Gerry Maguire/Wildchild) operates:

4-13 LIFE STORY REPLY LINK http://iTeleseminar.com/83429607 

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 am

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:01 am

Despite their own conference call about "security" and how clever and convincing conmen can be, it never occurs to them them that THEY are being conned. It only happens to other people.

And this hero worship of gurus, forum hosts etc. It's always the same - Tony Renfrow was idolised by them: "lovely man", "a hero", "works tirelessly for us", "I'm so grateful". Ad nauseam.

And talking of "security", I see Adept1 is on Wingdings as well, but under a different name. She said something in chat, and left details on her profile, that make it quite obvious!

(Off topic: is there any way of stopping these videos playing automatically whenyou open the thread?)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:45 am

It's called a mute button
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:44 am

Sheep meat from a Scottish island?

Ah, no...that's Bute mutton.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:44 am

Ethel Biscuit wrote:(Off topic: is there any way of stopping these videos playing automatically whenyou open the thread?)

I edited the way the video was put in, did it work for this thread for you?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:55 am

Thanks Ponee! That works fine.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:31 am

GREAT Ethel, glad I could help!

As for the original post in this thread.  When I read Kenny's post, my first reaction was that it was highly offensive and harsh.  But, after listening to the call and wasting an hour and a half of my time, I am more offended by Gerry, his demeanor, his supposed candidness, his language, his false crying, and much more that goes along with him.  This call was so unnecessary and irrelevant.  And people have the gall to criticize Dinar Daily when we post other news or stories that are not related to the dinar.  Seriously?  What was Gerry's call but drivel and 'woe is me' posturing. 

Is Kenny harsh?  Yes, but he is right on the money with his evaluation of Gerry.  Gerry  is more offensive than Kenny on so many levels.  Gerry has no right to be considered a guru in anything, let alone currencies and finances. 

For those of you listening to Gerry and Rockstar and others in his camp, put down the kool aid, come off your hopium high and clear your thinking. 

If that doesn't work, May I suggest a lobotomy?

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:38 am

Gerry was using #9 out of the Guru Handbook:

"If none of these things works, withdraw. Practice your martyr face for these occasions. You will need to look and sound aggrieved, hurt, deeply wounded, but not angry. You need to present the face of one who has been innocently trying to bring The Message to the world, and is being misunderstood, and persecuted. Learn to hang your head without crossing the line into cartoon martyrdom, and leave the situation."

[size=18]https://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe
[/size]

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:54 am

I made sure Gerry read my comment about him too!! Not sure if he thought I might fall for his crying @ss con game and back down from him but I've honed my skills from two years of fighting one of the best conmen in the business TONY TURD. He's just an amateur and even the guru hunters probies even seen through him LMAO. I'm really a nice guy who baby sits my 4yr old grand daughter and her twin 10 month old sisters 6 hrs a day five days a week at 62 to help my son out and enjoy every minute of it. Liz and I was so happy to see Mia&me back on a second season so I'm not a monster. I would of never spent 1000s of hrs on this scam if I didn't love people, I would of been GURU KENNY and as you can see of how i handle my business I could of been  another TONY RENFROW but my compassion for people who have lost their life savings and even their lives makes that impossible!!!
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:44 pm

This video goes so well this this thread.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Garry is now crying because Nick G. is talking about his nonsense now!

Boo Hoo Garry!

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:12 pm

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  Garry_10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:32 pm

Nick is getting to be almost as famous as Kenny in dinarland ... :winky winky:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865  GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:47 pm

I am nit trying to offend anyone  but why do people waste hours upon hours of listening to long cc or spend   time reading the lies of your so called gurus? would  you not be better off  looking up real and true info regarding the investment side and not the scam side. if not read the  bible and pray for a miracle
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:37 am

Jayzze wrote:I am nit trying to offend anyone  but why do people waste hours upon hours of listening to long cc or spend   time reading the lies of your so called gurus? would  you not be better off  looking up real and true info regarding the investment side and not the scam side. if not read the  bible and pray for a miracle

I am with you on that Jayzze.  I do not understand how people even have TIME for that!  I barely have time to call my clients let alone sit for hours on the phone listening to lies. 

So many better ways to spend your time. I can only think that they are retired and lonely and find solace in the time on the phone with other desperate people.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:08 am

The trick to listening to the calls is have them on the computer or utilize your phone's speaker option.  Then find something you can do while listening to them.  For instance......  cleaning the toilet, etc.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:17 am

I give you a lot of credit Ssmith, when you listen to gather the cliff notes.  I don't know how you do it ! I would go crazy!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:41 am

Jayzze wrote:I am nit trying to offend anyone  but why do people waste hours upon hours of listening to long cc or spend   time reading the lies of your so called gurus? would  you not be better off  looking up real and true info regarding the investment side and not the scam side. if not read the  bible and pray for a miracle

The "investment side"?  what would that be?

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:00 pm

the  investment side is the  value of the dinar  it might not  be worth much  but if you take away all the politics  around it it could go up. look at all the surrounding  countries with oil and gas as well as other minerals  and there value is much higher then Iraq. but most have no clue but run there mouth over which guru did what which might be sexier but has no value if you do not like it then sell your dinar which has no value at this time then  you could  spend your time doing  other things
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Jayzze wrote:the  investment side is the  value of the dinar  it might not  be worth much  but if you take away all the politics  around it it could go up. look at all the surrounding  countries with oil and gas as well as other minerals  and there value is much higher then Iraq. but most have no clue but run there mouth over which guru did what which might be sexier but has no value if you do not like it then sell your dinar which has no value at this time then  you could  spend your time doing  other things
The fact that countries around Iraq have higher rates is completely irrelevant.  They have higher rates as the ratio of their foreign reserves to their money supply allow it.  Iraq's does not.   The IQD might go up a few percent (or down of course) but if you paid 20% over the CBI rate to get it, there is no possibility of even breaking even let alone making any money.  The state of their economy or the amount of oil in the ground is irrelevant.  Its all about the foreign reserves and money supply.  Do the math.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:24 pm

they have in just gold reserves alone  to be ranked in the world 37th not counting oil natural gas  and many  other minerals so this is quite revelent
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:36 pm

Jayzze wrote:they have in just gold reserves alone  to be ranked in the world 37th not counting oil natural gas  and many  other minerals so this is quite revelent
No, its not.  What matters is the foreign reserves at the CBI relative to the money supply.  That's all. The rate is the rate the CBI can offer and it can not go significantly higher than the ratio of foreign reserves to the money supply.  Otherwise exchanges for imports would run them out of foreign reserves in a heartbeat.

People have been living in this part of the world for 1000s of years so just finding huge amounts of gold now seems extremely unlikely.  But even if that were true, that won't impact the exchange rate.  It could increase the wealth of the country and that (depending on what the GOI does with the money assuming the gold is on public land) could increase the wealth of Iraqi's, but it will have no impact on the exchange rate.

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:28 pm

There are not large amounts of gold, or silver, or platinum or .... there are copper deposits, so depending on the specific ore, there MAY be commercial quantities of silver as it is sometimes found co located with copper. Phosphates, sulfur, salt, industrial sand and gravel including silica for glass making, salt, gypsum and small quantities of coal, and probably uranium in the mountains to the north. Otherwise, excepting oil and natural gas, not much of any value.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:56 am

Most of them are retired and to them this is the only way they think their life will be relevant so they immerse themselves in this fairy tale because they don't want to believe in it being a scam. 
 They really are living in the land of OZ. I'm 62 and and I've been able to disconnect with the reality of having an abundance of money. What makes me happy at this point in life is making my grand kids happy and to hear that wonderful phrase "I love u grandpa" which it seems like my granddaughter never gets tired if saying

:juggle:
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:06 am

Jayzze wrote:they have in just gold reserves alone  to be ranked in the world 37th not counting oil natural gas  and many  other minerals so this is quite revelent
Here's all the economic facts to show why the dinar is worth what it is.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/indicators
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 am

Well said Kenlej. Very same for me. Expecting the first granddaughter in December. She will be grand kid #4 plus 2 step grand kids now. Makes everything worth it for sure. Smile

:throb: :throb: :throb: :throb:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2245507099GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:10 pm

kenlej wrote:
Here's all the economic facts to show why the dinar is worth what it is.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/iraq/indicators
Sort of.  Those who set the exchange rate (the CBI but not without influence from the GOI as well I imagine) of course use such data to determine if the rate should to up slightly (like tenths of a percent) or down or remain as is etc.  However the RV believers extrapolate those sort of actions to say that they can set it to anything and if say GDP were to go up sharply then so can the rate.  This is the part that is totally false.

No matter what the economics of the country, the rate can not significantly exceed the ratio of the CBIs foreign reserves to the money supply.  This limits the movement upward (it can always go down of course) to 15% or so.  Thus the 12,000% that an RV to even 1 penny would entail is utterly impossible, no matter how economic conditions change in Iraq.

So if the discussion was about will the rate go up or down 0.5 percent or such like, then this sort of economic data, and the political climate, and so on would be fully relevant, but since the RV is presumed to be 1,000s if not 100's of 1,000's times greater, this sort of data is irrelevant.

All you need to know to see that the RV was always and will always be a myth is the size of the foreign reserves and the money supply.  Everything else is a distraction.

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:17 am

Well Kenny, Gerry got bumped off his own call yesterday.

Here it is:

Click the picture below to go to the video
GERRY MAGUIRE CRYING BECAUSE I'VE MESSED WITH HIM  Wingit10
Click either the picture above or the link below to go to the video page.
http://dinarrvnews.net/iqd-calls-open-mic/wingit/

I think you should call him again.

UPDATE LINK - https://www.dinardaily.net/t57344-warning-to-gerry-maguire-and-the-wing-it-cult

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNcURrTqc2M

Life story of Gerry Maguire

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum