Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16

5 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 Empty Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

I know my news letters are very long and many of you shy away now from reading them, as you want to know what is happening in Iraq but you don’t want to put in the time to learn as I have put in the time to explain it to you. Today is no exception. There is a ton of good news and I hope you can absorb it all.

So do you want to be spoon fed information about Iraq and so would you rather listen to yet more nonsense from some of these intel “gurus”?  These so called intel “gurus” will gladly spoon feed you their version of their nonsense. They will lead you around in circles like lost sheep. Many of you go from forum to forum scrounging to find a thread of news that tells you that the RV is imminent and will happen this weekend once again. Then on Monday mornings when nothing happens you strike out and want vengeance. You listen to this nonsense that the RV is being held up (once again) due to the “establishment of the New Republic” or some other new conspiracy. Really?  Do you really believe in all this nonsense or are you just trying to hold on to something?

Then why not hold on to the truth? Is it not easier to know the truth that the RV is coming and to track the slow progress of getting all the pieces completed and know and understand the strategy that Abadi is taking to get them there?

The situation is also very dynamic and this does not make it any easier to understand or follow. Many want the process to be written in stone but have told you all many times that Iraq continues to write the story as they go along. Even they do not know of a solid committed timeframe. Iraq is constantly planning ahead and targeting however they can not meet these targets without the help from all involved. There are still many politicians who do not want progress in Iraq, as they see progress as too great of a change and they like their snug limited world of corruption as it stands today.

So yes we do talk about things like the lower denominations being ready to launch one month and nothing happens. We wait and wait. We keep telling everyone it’s about to happen but nothing happens. 

Then four months later we find out they held it up (told to us directly in an article) that this was due to re-planning a new strategy. Instead they decided re-print the entire classes of lower denominations. Why at this time did they decide to do this?

They decided to increase the security features of their currency and nothing more. They figured that the small amount of investment was worth going forward in light of all the past fraud and counterfeiting. It is that simple!

The CBI also reasoned that they had to wait anyhow for the reshuffle of the cabinet and the other reform laws that were stalled in parliament. Since all of this must come together at some point and converge it was not yet at this point. This is called multi-taking. Ever hear of it?

Remember too the CBI is working as one entity and the GOI as another entity. Both entities working separately but coordinating efforts. The CBI plans out events as they are being told the GOI will accomplish certain task on time.  Then when these tasks do not get completed, the CBI adjust and decides to change strategy. It is that simple.

This is the convergence I keep talking about of the Financial (CBI) with the Political (GOI) side and eventually they will come together. So is there anything wrong with Iraq changing their minds and re-planning a new strategy? Does this make the inevitability of the RV any more unreal? We must be flexible in our thinking and adjust to Iraq. We are not implementing the RV, it is Iraq. Get it? But the important part if is we must search for the FACTS and be TRUTHFUL in these coming days and not some “secret” sources or bank stories or memos….lol…lol..

If you have been reading my news letters all along you can see the enormous progress and the obstacles preventing the final conclusion to the mandated tasks at hand for Iraq. Yes it is easy to critisise them and be sarcastic. I too often feel this way as Meinen Hubby and I often joke about it. But these are mandated tasks that must happen since the RV is a by-product and not really the main event. You have read the necessity to go international and why it is inevitable.

I know many of you desperately need this RV but that does not justify hanging around these people who tell you their nonsense that only fills your head with yet more confusion and gobbly goop. This is not going to get the RV any faster.

Have you noticed I have been using the analogy of “Charlie the tuna” from the Star-kist tuna TV commercials (LINK) since it seems very appropriate to many of you so called intel “gurus”.

Have you seen these commercials with “Charlie the tuna”?

“Charlie” is always wanting people to desire buying his tuna with good taste rather than tuna that taste good. He presents himself as a glamorous and attractive tuna and tries to get Star-kist to hook him. He thinks this is what people want and desire. He thinks this is the quality they want. In other words he hypes himself up like many of these intel forums and conference calls do for you. Is this not like Charlie?  Instead of bringing you the truth of what is happening in Iraq they bring you what they think you want to hear. Like Charlie they are not concerned what you really need but instead what they think you want to hear. Why do they do this?   

Like with Charlie they want to hook you. They want to be liked and listened to. They need you to keep coming to visit their sites and click on the ads. They need you to keep clicking on the donation button. They need you to call in to their “intel conference” calls to get their ratings up.

They have hidden agendas and are getting filthy rich off of selling currency and now we see other products too.   Where is the transparency and accountability for all this money?

This is their real agenda to “look good” with their intel (is what they think you want to hear) rather than intel that “taste good” (is truthful and honest).

So do you want to listen to a “Charlie the tuna”? -  If so please be my guest but you will never learn what is truly happening in Iraq and always be running yourself in these constant circles from week to week with the same regurgitated/recycled intel over and over again. 

I also want to tell everyone that I know many of these so called intel “gurus” are now using my news letters as their sources for your intel. This is fine with me since as long as the TRUTH is being presented why should I care who communicates it. It would be nice though if you didn’t bash me in the same conference call as you tell of my intel in the same breath…lol…lol…

So will your information about Iraq and the RV be intel that “looks good” or will it be information that “tastes good and is good for you”?       

NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS. Sorry Charlie !

Today’s News

Today is Wednesday April 13th  2016. YES- and still no RV.   Sorry Charlie !

So in the article below we finally get some sort of “formal” agreement between the GOI and the political blocks on the Abadi reforms. This was signed and concluded on Tuesday 4/12, yesterday. Wow! But now will they honor the agreement?

If you read the article below you get a sense of their direction as you can see all the obstacles that they are facing. I find it most importantly  that they are telling us once again the needed 6 laws in the article below. No hidden agenda or secret laws they don’t want us to know about. They are coming right out and telling us – THESE LAWS ARE IMPORTANT!

Note how these same 6 laws keep popping up over and over again during these last timeframe since Abadi has been prime minister and just in recent days. Why?

Because these laws are dealing with implementing “fully” their new constitution, dealing with corruption, and getting the needed stability. They need to conclude these laws now and they are way overdue.

You will also note that in two of the articles I bring today ( I present them below) they tell us that they want to vote  in parliament these six laws in a “basket of laws”. They see the urgency and timeliness of getting these laws done. This tells us they desire to mover forward and will move swiftly when they finally get over these obstacles.  I believe this can happen with the new Abadi cabinet, if and when he can pull this off.   

Article Begins

URGENT PUBLISHED THE TEXT OF THE DOCUMENT OF NATIONAL REFORM AND INCLUDE A CABINET RESHUFFLE  

2016/4/11 21:49  
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Published by all of Iraq  the document of national reform, which was signed by the three presidencies and the leaders of political blocs in a meeting Monday evening in the second meeting them within 48 hours.

According to the text of a statement document "Believing as required by the conditions in Iraq and the priorities that emerge from its proud people and patient and from the keenness of everyone to maintain the supreme national interest and facing the challenges taking place in Iraq on the services and the legitimate aspirations of the level of security in the completion of the final victory over the Daash and the liberation of all occupied lands and to support stability in the liberated areas to ensure the safe and dignified return of displaced people and to begin reconstruction operations. " 

He added that "this national document starts on a clear path to pull the country out of its crisis pillar dismantling the current political stalemate across the different national forces cooperation on the basis of the political process and Mrtkzadtha." 

He continued that "Based on the above, the essence of this document focuses on the mass desire to make quality and significant changes in the executive performance and the legislative and judicial in all his joints and staff, and at different levels of responsibility with full commitment to constitutional and parliamentary legitimacy and the provision of appropriate covers are to promote this principle and work which constitutionally." 

The document follows items: 

1.  Apply comprehensive reform in all political, security and national economic and social files according Alaolulyat based on plan and in line with the conditions of the country. 

2.  safeguarding the national independence of the Iraqi decision to keep the gift of the state both internally and externally. 

3. Post components of community and national forces in the process of comprehensive reform through real participation in a scene reform in accordance with the principle of national partnership within the ceiling of the Constitution and the law. 

4. . Provide the political blocs of candidates for the ministerial lineup to the Prime Minister and shall have the right to select the names of asserting national partnership to choose who apply the necessary conditions and specifications of efficiency and honesty. 

5. obligation to return the displaced to areas as soon as possible and the government is committed to political forces backed by harnessing the potential of each State and external support for the reconstruction of liberated areas. 

6.Prime Minister opened nominations for the positions of independent bodies and deputy ministers and senior diplomats and special grades without exception and closing appointments proxy file in all government sites are selected on the basis of objective and professional standards away from the political quota system and form a committee of experts to participate in support of the government by force including the members of the national Alliance, and two members of the Union of forces and the two members of the Kurdistan Alliance and one member of the national list, and two represent the Prime Minister. 

This committee is working to assess the candidates for the positions referred to and submit its recommendations to the Prime Minister, according to the constitutional contexts while preserving national balances on to accomplish all of these tasks within three months from the date of approval of this document. 

7. set up a political advisory council members include the main political forces in the country's leaders, along with the three presidencies-called political council] is a national council advisory meets monthly to discuss the Supreme strategies for the country's dismantling of political bottlenecks that are formed, the council mentioned within a month of the adoption of this document. 

8 . Work on the completion of a package of laws and legislation important nationally, economically, socially and Tnoama and politically, particularly: file and accountability, justice and the law of general amnesty and the law of oil and gas and a review of the law of the Federal Court Act and the resolution of the formation of the Federal service and the law of the Federation Council and the other within 90 days from the date of admission of this document. " 

9. Review the level of achievement and the size of the results achieved from the program of the current government since it was formed and the completion of the completion of its program, which constitutes Kan. 
10  activating the role of the Iraqi judiciary in Mtabah corrupt elements and prosecution and broken open the files of corruption and taking legal action right. 

Article Ends

Update: 45 Day Deadline for Technocratic Gov’t

Just to summarize again where we were by Monday of this week. Then I will give you a recent update since.

Over the weekend we heard that the National Coalition demanded the cancellation of the entire minister list submitted by Abadi last Thursday. Then the arguments began. Then shortly afterwards the 3 presidents declared a meeting with all the leaders of the political blocks. From this meeting they decided to allow more time time to submit their candidates since they did not take Abadi serious in this effort from the beginning and were reluctant to take any action of his mandate for a technocratic govt.

I showed you evidence of all these actions in my last couple news letters. So the saga to move towards a technocratic govt rages on….lol…lol…

So the recent news today is they will postpone the voting on the new cabinet until today’s (Thursday) session of parliament. Seems they needed a couple more days to allow the parties to submit their candidates and sort out this mess.

Now today is Wednesday and tomorrow parliament is supposed to vote and ratify the list of candidates. It is my opinion this may not happen and so let me tell you why. So what more has transpired yesterday.  

See articles below.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi earlier had announced on Tuesday that he had made a list of cabinet reshuffle to the speaker of parliament and awaits ratification by the House of Representatives.

Looks like Abadi submitted another list of candidates for his cabinet on Tuesday. He included certain heads for his ministers as the requests of many of the coalitions. If you remember many of them did not originally participate in the effort and so they extended the deadline until Thursday. However it appears many of the names that were now submitted do not fall within the criteria set for a “technocratic” government. Parliament upon receiving the list  then demanded they stick to the criteria and asked why Abadi still insists in a government of quotas. There was a “sit-in” last night in parliament as many of the MPs refuse to vote unless the criteria is strictly enforced.  ​

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jabouri was forced to hold an emergency session today Wednesday 4/13 a state TV said. The vote on the modified cabinet list is still planned for Thursday 4/14.

This is where Iraq currently is on this subject matter.

It is my opinion they will work out there differences somehow in today’s emergency session and wil be voting on the cabinet reshuffle tomorrow unless something happens today that greatly shifts the tide drastically.

Sadr on Tuesday called for 2 million demonstrators to come out in force in 14 different provinces for Thursday demonstrations so the pressure is being turned up.

Today and tomorrow are critical days for this effort. How much longer will this effort drag on?

Article Begins

MORE THAN 100 MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT TO STAY OVERNIGHT INSIDE THE DOME OF THE PARLIAMENT

More than 100 members of Parliament to stay overnight inside the dome of the parliament until the change of the three presidencies and choose a government of technocrats.

The MP said the Liberal block Harith al - Harthy , in a press statement, that the '115 MPs , including 40 Vice-Kurdish protestors were still inside the kiss of parliament until the replacement of the three presidencies and the eradication of corruption and political quotas.'

He added that ' the protesters Sebetoane deputies in parliament.'

For his part, another MP from the Liberal Messenger Tai said in a statement, the continuation of the sit -in inside the House of Representatives until the change of the three presidencies and the formation of a technocrat government and the elimination of quotas Alhzbebh '.

He added that ' the members of the House of Representatives gathered more than 150 signatures of deputies Aatsoa political blocs in the parliament building in solidarity with the protesters were in front of the gate of the Green Zone until the change of the three presidencies and the formation of the Government of techno Hippocrates and the elimination of quotas partisan'.

Said al - Tai, the 'protesters demanding the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to convene a special session on Wednesday to vote on the cabin technocrats Alhzbebh and the elimination of the quota system , which controls the state institutions'

Article Ends

Article Begins

IRAQ PM DELIVERS NEW CABINET LIST, ANGERING SOME MPS

Anger broke out in the Iraqi parliament as MPs condemned the perceived continuation of political quotas

US Secretary of State John Kerry gives a thumbs-up as Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi welcomes him at the prime minister's palace in Baghdad (AFP)

Tuesday 12 April 2016   UTC

Iraq's prime minister delivered a new list of cabinet nominees to the parliament speaker on Tuesday, sparking rebuke from some lawmakers who said the list only perpetuated the system of ministries being distributed according to political quotas.

Parliament descended into chaos after the session, with some MPs shaking fists and chanting against political quotas and in support of the constitution, which other politicians have fought hard to keep. 
According to video shot inside parliament, after the session ended some MPs chanted: "The people want the fall of the quotas!"

The phrase is a variation on "The people want the fall of the regime", which was chanted at Arab Spring protests against leaders across the region.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi had called for a government of technocrats to replace the current party-affiliated ministers, but has faced major resistance from powerful parties that rely on control of ministries for patronage and funds.

He presented a list of 13 cabinet nominees to parliament on 31 March, but MPs later said that the political blocs would nominate other candidates, a process that apparently resulted in the current list of names.

Abadi gave the new list of candidates to parliament speaker Salim al-Juburi and the two men subsequently held meetings leaders of the political blocs, according to posts on their official Twitter accounts. But with major disagreement over the proposed list, the session was postponed until Thursday, Juburi's office said with him later stressing that the new list is opposed by almost a third of MPs.

According to the new list of 14 names, a copy of which was obtained by AFP, only four of Abadi's original nominees made the second cut. The nominees for water resources, health and transport stayed the same, while a fourth nominee from the original list became a candidate for the planning ministry.

The new list also includes Faleh al-Fayad, a long-time member of the main Dawa party who served as national security adviser under former premier Nuri al-Maliki and then Abadi, as the nominee for foreign minister.

Abadi has been accused of undermining democracy and “leading a coup” against Iraq’s power-sharing political structure that has been in place since 2003, which guarantees a certain number of political positions to the country’s Shia, Sunni and Kurdish blocs.

But Abadi told Middle East Eye last week in a phone interview that rival political blocs had not responded to his request for them to nominate their preferred independent candidates for cabinet posts last month.

"I asked to form a government of technocrats,” Abadi told MEE. "At the beginning of last month I formally asked the (political) blocs to nominate technocrats who they think are appropriate, but the blocs did not do so," he said. “It was Sadr who demanded a government of independents, except for the prime minister," Abadi added in reference to Moqtada al-Sadr, the influential Shia cleric who has threatened to raid Baghdad’s fortified Green Zone unless his demands for political reform were met.

Abadi said he was committed to conducting government business in a professional manner, without interference from either his own or other political blocs. But MP Zainab al-Tai, from the bloc affiliated with Sadr, threatened a no-confidence vote in Abadi.

"We demand the formation of an independent government, and if not, we will go to withdraw confidence from Abadi's government," Tai said.

Abadi called in February for "fundamental" change to the cabinet so that it includes "professional and technocratic figures and academics".

That kicked off the latest chapter in a months-long saga of Abadi proposing various reforms that parties and politicians with interests in the existing system have sought to delay or undermine. Abadi first announced reform measures last year under pressure from protesters calling for measures to address widespread corruption and abysmal services, demands that were backed by top Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.
But the protest movement faltered, weekly attendance at Friday demonstrations dropped and little in the way of real, lasting change has been achieved. 

Article Ends

Article Begins

SADR CHEST COMING DAYS WILL WITNESS A CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE PARALYZES THE GREEN ZONE         

BAGHDAD - observer news 
Accused a source close to the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Tuesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "deceive the protesters" after accepting the government of a "new quotas," likely to witness the coming days, civil disobedience as "cripple" the Green Zone. 

The source said, "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi deceived protesters presenting independent ministerial cabins quickly turned against them and with the participation of some of the blocks." 

The source, who asked not to be identified, that "it is believed that the protesters retreated and the most important," he said, "The coming days are likely to witness a civil disobedience Seychelles Green Zone." 

It is noteworthy that the three presidents and leaders of the blocs signed at a meeting held, on Monday, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, the document of national reform, the document included in the main clauses creation of an advisory political council houses in the membership of the political forces state leaders, and to the political blocs of candidates to the President Ministers and shall have the right to choose names including confirms national partnership. 

Considered the Liberal bloc in Parliament, on Tuesday, that the document signed by the leaders of the political blocs are free of "honor", pointing out that the signatories to protect their goal corruption and personal interests. 

Article Ends

Article Begins

REUTERS: IRAQ'S PARLIAMENT MEETS OVER PM'S CABINET PLANS, PROTESTERS BLOCK STREETS (4/13/16) 

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's parliament began an emergency session on Wednesday at the request of lawmakers who are protesting after plans by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to introduce a cabinet of independent technocrats to curb corruption were blocked.

Several dozen members of parliament held a sit-in overnight in the parliament building to demand Abadi stick to his plans.

In central Basra, the largest city in southern Iraq, several hundred supporters of Shi’ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr blocked the main street voicing similar demands.

"We're staying here until our demands are met," said one demonstrator, setting up a tent in front of the provincial council building.

Sadr, whose opinion holds sway over tens of thousands of followers, agreed to end street protests his supporters had been holding since late February after Abadi presented his line-up for an independent cabinet of technocrats last month. The 14 names, many of them academics, he put forward were part of reforms aimed at freeing ministries from the grip of a political class he has accused of using a system of ethnic and sectarian quotas instituted after the U.S.-led invasion in 2003 to amass wealth and influence.

But he was forced to present a modified list on Tuesday after parliament's dominant political blocs rejected the initial one and insisted on putting forward their own nominations.

The cabinet reshuffle is part of long-promised anti-corruption measures Abadi needs to deliver or risk weakening his government as Iraqi forces mount a campaign to recapture the northern city of Mosul from Islamic State militants.

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jabouri was chairing Wednesday's emergency session, state TV said. The vote on the modified cabinet list is planned on Thursday.

"We represent 137 MPs and we seek to depose the three presidents and discuss the reforms," said Nahida al-Daini, a Sunni lawmaker, referring to the top three state positions -- the president, prime minister and speaker of parliament. 

The dominant blocs in the 328-member parliament back Abadi’s modified line-up, which includes some of their own candidates.

Pressure on Abadi to reform government has come from the clergy of the Shi'ite majority and popular discontent at the lack of basic public services in a nation facing an economic crisis caused by falling oil prices.
Many of the protesters inside parliament are Sadr's supporters along with some MPs representing the Sunni minority.

Iraq, a major OPEC exporter which sits on one of the world's largest oil reserves, ranks 161 out of 168 on Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index.

Article Ends

Update: Needed Laws

On the parliament agenda for Tuesday 4/12 were two very important laws regarding the Federation Council.
I don’t know about you but I was WOWed by this article since I have been waiting for this to pop up.
I could think of a better time.

These two laws included:
1. The first reading of the draft law of the Federation of Iraqi parliamentarians 
2. The report and discussion of the draft second amendment to the law of the Iraqi Federation of Chambers of Commerce (how business will be conducted).

We have been waiting a very long time for this much needed legislation and so this is all very good. The Federation Council is mandated by the new Iraqi constitution. No RV without a fully implemented constitution…remember? . So they need also other legislation to implement it:

-make legal the final decisions on details of implementation of  Article 140 (disputed lands). This is not yet completed.

-legislation to implement the Hydrogen Carbon Law (HCL) the handling of the oil sales and distribution of all revenue from it (including oil royalties to the citizens).

So the article below tells us there are six (6) important laws that the GOI keeps telling us they need to vote on as part of the Abadi reforms. What are these laws?

I have listed all six of these laws in my previous news letters over and over again. Everyone should now know them by heart…lol…lol.. Even my two daughters can tell you what they are…lol..

In the article below they tell us four out of six of these laws, their current status and why they have not yet been voted on. They tell us four of the laws have been in the past ready for a vote and have already been brought to the stage for a vote but not voted on due to and I quote from the article below – “contentious in Parliament for reasons related to some of the points that serve personal interests,”

Incidentally the other 2 missing laws from this article below have been told to us in the document of national reform, which was signed by the three presidencies and the leaders of political blocs in a meeting Monday.   

I presented this document to you above, as my first article in this news letter today. Did you read it? See above article. So once again I am telling you that Iraq itself has confirmed it many times already that all six of these laws (these are the six laws) are very important and are mandated for national reconciliation (prior to the RV). They include:

1.file, accountability and justice,
2.the law of general amnesty
3.the law of oil and gas (HCL)
4. the law of the Federal Court Act
5. the resolution of the formation of the Federal service (conscription and National Guard)
6.the law of the Federation Council

Memorize these as you will be hearing about them over and over again in the future. They are not going away…lol…lol…

So all you so called intel “gurus” can get off your high horses and shout and scream again that  there are not any  needed laws prior to the RV happening or that the laws do not matter. Really?

Then where is the RV smarty pants?  Oh- but you can’t figure that out either can you?  But at the same time you are so willing to ignore common sense and even what the GOI is telling us directly. Why? Because some “secret” source told you they do not matter? Really?

I have told you all what is going to happen to get us this RV. I am telling you what is happening and I do not have to figure it out. It is not all my “opinion” but FACTS.  Why am I so certain with my convictions?

Because I take the time out of my busy day to sit and research, I read the articles and I listen to what Iraq themselves are telling us. I have a personal contact in the CBI and not some bum off the street of Iraq telling me what is going on. I do not pay attention nor want to pay attention to these stupid bank screens, bank memos or other nonsense perpetrated on this dinar investment community by some ignorant, intel “gurus”.

These people have no business having so called intel conference calls as they have done so much more damage to the dinar community, than good….I can assure you of this.

My opinion is that parliament members will very soon have to face the consequences of not addressing these laws and bringing them to a legitimate voting process. Thus their personal names and reasons for holding back the legislation will be openly published to let the citizens/demonstrators decide what to do with them next.   

Article Begins

LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE: SIX IMPORTANT LAWS WILL BEGIN AFTER THE AGREED UPON BY THE POLITICAL BLOCS      

Honeland News Agency
04/12/2016    03:06

Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed on Tuesday that the political blocs are trying to shirk from the resolution of important laws and contentious in Parliament for reasons related to some of the points that serve personal interests, unexpected pass six important laws in line soon. 

The committee member said Salim Chawki said that "all the political blocs are" flouting "to be drawn on important laws and long-standing disabled in the House of Representatives."  Shawki added that "if there was a genuine desire for those blocks of favoring the public interest on personal and Alhzibweh it would have called for the need to discuss those laws." 

And that "of those laws arrived at the stage of voting, including the general amnesty and the Federal Court, the National Guard and the secret informant, but the dispute stands for one or two points by some parties, hampering passed." He continued that "it is expected to witness a period of reforms and the formation of the new government to pass controversial laws 6 aforementioned in one basket and through the combinations between the blocks."

Article End

Update: Currency Reform

I really, really liked the articles I am presenting to you below on this topic today. I presented some of these articles to you on Monday 4/11 (LINK) but I felt it necessary to talk more about them today. Some of the articles I am repeating from Monday’s news letter in order to tie it all together for you.  

YES- these articles on the same topic all published in about the same timeframe. Why? We have to ask ourselves this question.

Please read the entire articles. What is the CBI trying to tell us and why now?

As I said many times, if you pay attention, you can pick up on subtleties in the news that will tell you they are still working on the currency reform behind the scenes. They know that the plan was mid March to mid April to begin the RV process once again. We are very close to the outer limit of the plan. ​

Keywords mentioned it twice in one of these article and then again an entire article in itself dedicated to it. He said that the use of the USD in global exchange (in particular the payment of salaries) is in violation of  Iraqi sovereignty and is making the dinar value subject to manipulation.

I quote from the article below – “expressed surprise at the salary payments to the dollar calls being an encroachment on the sovereignty,

I quote from the article below – “of calls from some people, including politicians of using the dollar as the currency traded between foreign citizens mainly through the payment of salaries," he returned that "exceeded the sovereignty."

I quote from the article below – “  the bank "is working to keep the national currency, the Iraqi dinar which it is natural or neglect cornerstone," stressing the need to "strongly support".

So what else does this article tell us?

It is telling us that the CBI contracted with company (SPM) and (G YAG), Germany's specializing in hoc marking banknotes to print their currency and that the new currency will have “security tags for a number of Iraqi currency ten thousand dinars as a class”. (like the ten thousand dinar class)

So what the heck does this mean when they reference the “ten thousand dinars as a class”? Will they be printing more 3 zero notes….oh no!

Relax everyone. This article is NOT telling us they are going to print more 3 zero notes. In fact it is all very good news and is just what we might expect.

If you can remember way back months ago when Iraq issued a new 10 thousand dinar note. They did this because the 10 thousand dinar note was the most widely counterfeited note and thus they had to do something immediately even pre-RV since they were not yet ready to launch the lower denominations. They hired the same firms to do that work then. These same firms also developed the euro, as they are telling us. Then when at last November 2015 when the issued the new 50k notes they also used the new security features and felt these new notes were virtually unable to be counterfeited.

I quote from the article below – “Iraqi dinar put those signs that are difficult to counterfeit being very complicated before they are placed on the euro,"

But what notes are they printing if not the 3 zero notes?

THINK!….THINK!…THINK!

BINGO – if you said a new class of lower denominations you are correct.

How do I know this with such certainty?

Because just less than 5 months ago the CBI came out and told us they are done with any more classes of the 3 zero notes. Do you remember the 50k (as they reference these too in the article) and the 100k notes. Remember they told us in February they cancelled the launching of the100k note. But just not the launching right now because they were not yet ready.

So back to what notes they are going to print. They are going to print new versions of the lower denominations since the ones recently shipped from the USA to the USA embassy are not good enough and subject to fraud and counterfeit. They are older notes printed before and during 2005.

Why did they ship them over to Iraq then?

They shipped them over because they belong to Iraq and Iraq requested them. They will burn them and issue a brand new currency with better security features and non-sectarian overtones. This is what the German firm has been contracted to do. Remember they also needed to get the Kurdistan region somehow on the currency. Thye told us this way back in 2011. All three tribes meaning the Kurds, Sunni and Sheites, need to be CLEARLY represented as well on the new currency.

Now lets go back to when they shipped them. As I said this was in the early winter months of 2015. Remember too when they were giving all this communication about moving forward with the project then to delete the 3 zeros. We wondered what happened?

Well now you know exactly what happened and why the project was stalled again. They made a strategic decision to print all brand new, more secure lower denominations prior to launching them. This will hold up the project to delete the 3 zeros but I am hearing they still plan to go ahead by mid year 2016.

So we wait and listen for any news of the delivery of these new notes to Iraq from Europe. I will snoop around and see if I can determine just who this GYAG German company is. I believe it may be Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) who is a German company headquartered in Munchen that ... specialized in high-quality printing, notably currency and securities printing. Trace the money production and maybe we can get a timeline on this launching of these newer notes. Let me see what I can do.

So do you see just how wonderful simple articles like these can be and all they are telling us?

Now the CBI is pushing for the dinar and wants to eliminate the need to use the US dollar exclusively to pay foreign debts. This is a change in tune from even last month. Why? Where did this change in tone come from?
I believe it has come from the fact that the CBI has not yet met the IMF condition from the list of uncompleted mandates for the multiple currency practice (MCP) restriction of no more than 2% fluctuation in currency rate within the country. What we are witnessing now is a desperate attempt to meet this mandate. Read the articles below. To meet this mandate they will have to significantly lower the currency auctions and to do this they must limit the need for the USD to pay foreign debt. They can not yet RV since they have not met the mandate, so this is not yet an option they can take.

Article Begins

KEYWORDS: CAREFUL NOT RIGGING THE IRAQI CURRENCY AND SURPRISED DOLLAR PAYDAYS CALLS                                                                                                

Long-Presse / Baghdad
The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, on Monday, on the use of two companies Germanies to keep the banknote, and expressed his commitment to non-rigging Iraqi currency through the use of "complex" signs, as expressed surprise at the salary payments to the dollar calls being an encroachment on the sovereignty, assured German ambassador in Baghdad, Eckhard Preveza, that Iraq has a lot of ports that "help him cross the financial crisis."

He said on the Keywords in a speech during a workshop with my company (SPM) and (G YAG), Germany's hoc marking banknotes to protect them from fraud, which was held today at the Babylon Hotel in central Baghdad, and attended by, (long-Presse ), said that the central bank "aspires and strives to maintain the banknote through the use of the latest mechanisms and instruments adopted in the countries of the world," stressing that "our cooperation with the two companies is the best proof of the extent of our commitment to banknote the fact that these two known instances companies globally."

Keywords and added that "the bank will put a lot of tools in the Iraqi currency, which we are keen and strongly not to forge cooperation with friends in the specialized companies," noting that "from the central bank's tasks is to organize and progress monetary policy and we passed a lot of crises in this file."

In a related context Keywords expressed astonishment "of calls from some people, including politicians of using the dollar as the currency traded between foreign citizens mainly through the payment of salaries," he returned that "exceeded the sovereignty."

Keywords and stressed that the bank "is working to keep the national currency, the Iraqi dinar which it is natural or neglect cornerstone," stressing the need to "strongly support".

For his part, Vice President of the Board of Directors of the company (LG YAG) Thomas Stotr in a speech during the workshop, "The company is working with the central bank closely where excellence by helping to develop security tags for a number of Iraqi currency ten thousand dinars as a class."

Stotr explained that "the company has developed the signs and indications of security outweigh the located in the euro currency signs," pointing out that "the Iraqi dinar put those signs that are difficult to counterfeit being very complicated before they are placed on the euro," stressing at the same time, "We monitor continuously currency Iraqi Maatro them again. "

In turn, the German ambassador in Iraq, Eckhard Preveza feet in a speech during the conference, thanked "for Iraq to confidence in corporate Germany," adding that "Germany is seeking to support Iraq by urging specialized companies to work in Iraq, especially in the financial sector as has long sold out this work." .
Preveza and expressed his hope that "improving the economic situation in the world," stressing that "Iraq has a lot of ports that help him cross the financial crisis."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on the 11th of November 2015, for the issuance of banknotes category (50) thousand dinars, and as pointed out that the new category is dominated by light brown with included a number of security and technical labels, confirmed that the paper included photographs planning to paddle wheel Euphrates The marshes of Iraq.

The Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, announced on Monday the (15 February 2016), the launch of the strategy of the Central Bank for the years 2016 to 2020, and stressed that the strategy was launched in accordance with a clear vision and a guaranteed and adopt monitoring and real follow-up financial situation of Iraq, while the detection of torque Bank Central to the public to sell bonds worth 7 trillion dinars during this year

Article Ends

This next article is sooo powerful and tells us so much more than most give it credit for. Aren’t you glad you have Mnt Goat?

So here is the cycle of money - We know that Iraq has to pay all these oil workers salaries. Since Iraq is still a closed economy they have been paying them in USD. They sell the oil they get paid in USD (petro dollars). They take the USD auction them off in the CBI currency auctions (get a premium on top of street value –this is corruption and this devalues the dinar yet even more against the dollar). The currency auctions exchange dinars from the banks for USD. They pay the salaries of the foreign workers in these USD. Since their currency is not yet international they can not pay them in dinars and must use a common media of exchange (which has been the USD longstanding). Now that you know the flow of money let us look at the ramifications of what they propose to do in using these bonds as payment in lieu of paying in USD.

So now the article below is telling us they plan to pay the foreign worker’s salaries in Bonds. Really?
Here are the ramifications of this action:

Pros (good points)
-less draw on the currency auctions (less need for USD)
-an attempt to stabilize the value of the dinar rate MCP, as the IMF mandates
-an attempt to slow or stop the currency auctions

Cons (bad points)
-is a very short term solution (maybe a couple months at most) and can not continue this long term
-How will it be accepted? Will the workers agree to this method of payment? I do not know about you but if it was me I would reject such a method of payment unless I had a nice stash of cash already in the bank to live off of and could afford to invest and wanted to invest in Iraq by holding their bonds.

So although this article is short there are many ramifications to this action by the CBI.  I have tried to show you that it is not always so obvious on the surface what they are doing and what they are trying to accomplish if you don’t have a basis to go by. In this case it is more about the January 12th IMF mandates I brought you way back then in my news letter.

Article Begins

IRAQI GOVERNMENT TO GIVE UNPAID CONTRACTORS BONDS INSTEAD OF CASH       

Iraqi government contractors will be receiving bonds in lieu of cash as a solution to payment delays caused by the collapse in the nation's oil income, the central bank said on Sunday.

The bonds can be traded in the local market or cashed at banks for a discount, the central bank said in an emailed statement. It didn't indicate a maturity or interest rate.

The bonds can also be used as loan guarantees at face value, it added, without saying when the securities will be issued.

"The financial crisis cell headed by the prime minister agreed to the central bank's proposal to issue government bonds to pay the dues of contractors and suppliers ... hereby contributing to solving the problem of due payments," it said.

The government is struggling to meet payments as a costly war on Islamic State insurgents in the north and west drains a budget that is already strained by lower oil prices.

The Central Bank announced last month its first bond sale to the public since 2003 in an attempt to plug the budget deficit. (Reporting by Saif Hameed.; Writing by Maher Chmaytelli; Editing by Ros Russell)

Article Ends

So now having said all this and getting these two articles talking about currency this week do you think maybe something is up? We are at April 13th already just a couple days away from the end of their target timeframe of mid March to mid April for the launching of the lower denoms. Oh- but wait a second they just told us they are printing (or have already printed as we don’t know for sure) newer lower denominations of the existing classes.

We know they want to build confidence in their dinar currency even though it is now just toilet paper.

We also know they want to discontinue the currency auctions but they can’t until the dinar goes international.

We also know they are in a pinch for money to make the deficit gap.

We know they will be voting on the cabinet reshuffle someday soon. They may postpone the vote again or do it in an emergency parliament session but they will get their “technocratic” govt.  

We know they will also be voting on a “basket of laws”. I am keen especially on the announcement of the Amnesty law, Judicial Reforms and de-Baathification laws. All of these are mandated prior to the IMF giving any permission for the RV.

All these items keep rolling around in my head and then ….wammo we get these recent articles that I have explained above. Seems the timing is all around this week, at least I believe this was their original intention.  Now do you see why I chose the mid March to mid April timeframe for an RV?

Let’s see what happens this week. I am already seeing it will be late and they already missed their target of mid April. However let us hope by the end of the week I can bring you some more amazing news. This is all we can go by for now. I do not care what the bank screens are saying or interoffice bank memos are saying. These things have made no difference to this process in the past nor will they matter in the future.

Article Begins

CENTRAL: CALLS FOR THE USE OF FOREIGN CURRENCY FOR THE SALARIES OF THE STAFF CEDE PART OF SOVEREIGNTY         

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Said the Iraqi Central Bank, on Monday, that calls for the use of foreign currency for the salaries of the staff cede part of sovereignty, stressing the need to preserve the paper manipulation and show the proper manner. 

The governor of the bank on the Keywords During a seminar held today on currency in Iraq and security in the circulation and attended by Alsumaria News, " the banknote is part of the identity and sovereignty of the Iraqi state ," adding that " the banknote subjected to some kind of forgery and manipulation , it is going on any human feeling that the falsifications that prejudice entity of the state and its sovereignty."

He Keywords that "we look at the banknote as part of our national identity , " noting that "proposals that some were fired about why not to use foreign currency as dollar distribute the salaries of the staff is to cede part of the national sovereignty and national identity and therefore we must defend this paper either form or content or real value. " he stressed Keywords on the need to " preserve the paper manipulation and show the proper manner and regulate circulation and stored must be at the highest grades that reflect their real value. " the central bank issued in November 2015 a new category of cash 50,000 dinars, indicating that it was printed using superior quality of printing paper with a number of security and technical where the marks.

Article Ends

Update: Fighting ISIS

As Islamic State is pushed back in Iraq, worries about what's next. There are multiple articles on this topic recently which is all very good and telling the fight with ISIS if almost completed in Iraq since they are already talking seriously about the aftermath. I did not present the articles themselves today since they are long. I tried to summarize the news for you instead. So what will be the aftermath and how do they plan to handle it?

Efforts to stabilize liberated areas are lagging, creating conditions that could help the militants endure as an underground network. One major worry: not enough money is being committed to rebuild the devastated provincial capital of Ramadi and other towns, let alone Islamic State-held Mosul, the ultimate target in Iraq of the U.S.-led campaign.
Some senior U.S. military officers share the concern that post-conflict reconstruction plans are lagging behind their battlefield efforts, officials said. "We're not going to bomb our way out of this problem," one U.S. official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Islamic State is far from defeated. The group still controls much of its border-spanning "caliphate," inspires eight global affiliates and is able to orchestrate deadly external attacks like those that killed 32 people in Brussels on March 22. But at its core in Iraq and Syria, Islamic State appears to be in slow retreat. Defense analysis firm IHS Janes estimates the group lost 22 percent of its territory over the last 15 months.

Sec of state for USA, John Kerry, announced $155 million in additional U.S. aid for displaced Iraqis, said U.S. President Barack Obama planned to raise the issue at a summit of Gulf Arab leaders on April 21.

They worry that if we don't move in this direction, and move quickly, the progress being made against ISIL may be undermined or lost," Grande said, using an acronym for Islamic State.

Article Begins

WASHINGTON -- A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, has arrived in Washington for a series of meetings with the US officials.

According to the KRG Representation office in the US, Deputy PM Talabani, Minister of Interior Affairs Karim Sinjari, Head of the Department of Foreign Relations Fallah Mustafa are scheduled to meet with US officials and discuss the political, financial and security crisis in Iraq and Kurdistan Region.

The Kurdish delegation is expected to shed light on the acute financial crisis faced by the KRG as well as further US military support for Kurdish Peshmerga forces who are actively fighting the Islamic State (IS) in northern Iraq.

Earlier this week, a top KRG delegation visited Baghdad and met with the US Secretary of State John Kerry in the Iraqi capital where they exchanged views on the anti-IS war, the Mosul operation, political developments in Iraq and the Erbil-Baghdad relations.

Article Ends

Most importantly please, please, please let’s not forget to keep praying for the success of THESE IRAQI AND COALITION SOLDIERS. I believe our prayers are in part some of the acceleration of the process we are now witnessing.  

Remember too to pray to the princess of peace – Our Blessed Virgin Mary. She has the ear of Christ and she can intercede in heaven and bring us the peace we all desire here on earth. We can not do it alone. I believe that if we all make this our daily prayer you will see change. It is already working even in the short time since I have been publishing this prayer section. It does not matter what religion you believe, if you pray then to your oven beliefs entity it is still the same powers and good for all of mankind. Ultimately it is all the same God anyhow.

“Lord, protect Abadi and all who stand with him in righteousness, the Iraq and coalition soldiers who are fighting the good fight against terrorism, that they would be shielded from the enemy and would be victorious against them in the battle for Mosul! We ask that the victory comes swiftly and healing of the Iraqi peoples and all whom have been effected by these evil doers can begin!

We pray for the swift reconstruction efforts of the bombed out areas once held by the enemy and that peace may prevail in Iraq; 

We pray for the speedy process of all reforms against gov’t lead corruption and that all those responsible in the past are brought to justice; 

We pray for currency reform, the full implementation of  the Iraqi economy to full  international status and the bringing of prosperity and wealth to its people“  Amen!

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 Empty Re: Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16

Post by GuruBot Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Newbee Here!  GuruBot    Do you think Iraq will continue to use the dinar, or as with Mexico, they just change the money with a new President?  Then the dinar would truly be worthless....  :0(

GuruBot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Here's your cue guys, take it away........

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 pm

I see no reason they would change currency at this time. Inflation is controlled, things are about as stable as could be expected given the various very real issues they face. What I would not do is set any stock by what the goat says, he/she has a long history of pumping, inaccuracy and plagiarism. They use a lot of words, but say very little.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 2805820865  Mountain Goat (Kenny/DR) 4/13/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:22 pm

GuruBot wrote:Newbee Here!  GuruBot    Do you think Iraq will continue to use the dinar, or as with Mexico, they just change the money with a new President?  Then the dinar would truly be worthless....  :0(

My personal belief is they are going to put out  NEW MONEY and this currency will be as useless as the Saddam dinars

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum