Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

4 posters

Go down

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Empty POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Enlarge this image
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST IHRB-Sam-Cohen-Pants-on-Fire-after-CTTT-hearing

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 21:58:14 -0400

QUEEN

Steve walks warily down the street
With the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet
Machine guns ready to go
Are you ready? Hey are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Repeating the sound of the beat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19xbIsn5z3Y

Greetings and Salutation:

POOF SAID:

The time for asking questions is nearing; the making of the president and the way the national players are handling the economy and the issues at hand is nerve wracking and unsteady. If only there were some stabilized forces that would make matters much easier. But there isn’t! The chips are falling wherever they will and the energies for changing horses in mid stream are already in play. The work of every one right now is to stay awake, aware, be up and listening, and to know that what has been said for hundreds of times, this is no picnic, it never was and it isn’t now. The shifting times and the shifting players don’t help the vision casting department one bit. Now then; let us speak up about the way we see it. We think that you will see some constructive efforts coming forth by the end of the month; we think that logistics and dynamite are in the offering, and the players are getting ready to be aggressive, up front and to call spades what they are. Just know that as we have said forever at this point any thing goes. Nothing is tied to any benchmark but the work is on going…P…

What Lies Beyond

Thousand-year-old remains of Viking settlements in North
America are being revealed by satellite imagery...great halls
with thick earthen walls housing those who worked furnaces
smelting iron. The excavation of a Viking vessel along the
riverfront here in Memphis supports the conviction of many
that Vikings made themselves at home here long before Co-
lumbus arrived.

What interests me as much as fact-enhanced history is the
consciousness that propelled the Vikings to take voyages
that superstitious sailors would have been terrified to take.
Tumbling off the end of the flat earth in the middle of the
night was a sailor's nightmare that deterred adventuring,
but, the Viking attitude was, "If there's ocean, we'll sail it
to see what lies beyond."

There are still some Vikings around. They're the intrepid,
who think for themselves. They venture into the uncharted
life with attitude, saying, "The fact that I can question, ima-
gine, and think beyond the limits that bind others, indicates
a Reality that is unreal to them. My soul rejoices in the light
that more elastic and expansive belief systems let in."

Our spiritual voyage toward new worlds, cannot be plotted
by the furrowed wake behind us. Unimagined wealth of un-
explored Continents of Reality and Truth lie off our bow...
Continents just as real as the one we've sailed from...Conti-
nents supported by the same Creativity which undergirded
our past. Harbor free and sails aloft, with sea spray on our
faces, we dauntlessly follow our compass over the horizon to
see for ourselves what lies beyond…by Bernard Dozier

SUSAN SAYS;

THE ABOVE pretty much explains why the many that participated in the Prosperity Programs all those years ago did make that soul decision to be a part of the change. I know the journey has been full of doubts, frustrations and loss. I've have had more then my fair share . Yet what still remains is that little glimmer of light each of us has buried deep within our knowing that we are involved in something much bigger then ourselves and our steadfastness will be a large part of the change that will make Mother Earth whole and pristine again and Humanity receiving the upmost respect. Each one of us has heard the call…

I wish I could give you the answers to the ever ending big question when and how much. That will never clearly be defined until you receive your invitation. I do know from the progress the exchanges have had this week that we are in the line up to be processed sometime this Springtime…S…

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE A VERY MEMORABLE WEEK AS WE BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THE GLOBAL RESET IS IN FULL SWING. THE CHINESE ELDERS IN THE BACK HAVE PRETTY WELL FINISHED THE MECHANICS OF WHAT WILL OCCUR NOW, AND THE FOLKS IN RENO ARE REALLY EXCITED WITH MUCH ACTIVITY.

SOME FINAL DETAILS ARE BEING ATTENDED TO. NOTABLY THE PROCESSING OF DINAR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS IN DUBAI HAS BEEN STOPPED AS OVER 100 ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE THERE OF BANKERS AND MINIONS THAT WERE DOING SOME LAUNDERING OPERATIONS AND USING DINAR AS THE MECHANISM. YOU MAY HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST MONTHS THE INTAKE OF DINAR TO THAT LOCATION, AND ALL OF IT IS TAKEN DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES. THOSE GUYS WERE WATCHED VERY CAREFULLY AS THE ISIS ISSUE WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN ALL THAT.

IT IS A TESTAMENT TO THE VIGILANCE OF US TREASURY AND OTHERS TO ENSURE THE SYSTEM IS CLEAN FOR WHAT IS TO COME NOW, AND HATS OF TO THE BOYS AND GIRLS THAT ARE SAFEGUARDING ALL OF US FROM THESE IDIOTS THAT WOULD PERPETUATE WAR.

THERE ARE SOME POLITICIANS THAT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE OF THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THIS MESS, AND I HOPE THIS IS PUBLICIZED FAR AND WIDE.

I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE ELDERS IN RESPECT OF THE VERACITY OF THE RUMORS OUT THERE, AND THEY HAVE VERIFIED MANY PIECES OF THAT PUZZLE IN RESPECT OF THE HISTORIC BOND COMPENSATION PROCESS, THE EXCHANGE OF THE CURRENCY, AND SOME DEEPER DETAILS OF THE RESET. I CAN AGAIN CONFIRM THAT ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT HAVE GONE INTO THE PROCESS ARE INDEED IN MOTION.

CURRENTLY, THE PRELIMINARY DINAR EXCHANGES ARE IN FULL SWING IN EUROPE, WITH THE FLIPPER PLATFORMS OFFERING 80 CENTS PER IQD ON AN AVERAGE. PRICES RANGE FROM 40 CENTS ON THE LOW END, TO ABOUT $1.20 ON THE HIGH END. REMEMBER THESE ARE FLIPPERS, BUT THEY ARE PAYING.

THE REGULAR EXCHANGE RATES THAT ARE EXPECTED AT THE $3.50 MARK ARE YET TO CLICK IN.

THE MONEY, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, HAS BEEN IN THE MAJOR BANKS FOR A LONG TIME ALREADY, AND NOW THESE FUNDS ARE BEING RELEASED. THE BANKS OVER THIS TIME WERE ALLOWED TO “USE” THESE FUNDS TO BOLSTER THEIR BOTTOM LINE, AND THIS WAS DONE TO PREVENT RAPE AND PILLAGE AT THIS TIME AS THE MONEY THEY HAVE MADE IN PROGRAMS IS SUBSTANTIAL. HOWEVER, THERE HAVE BEEN THOUSANDS OF ATTEMPTS TO STEAL THESE FUNDS BY VARIOUS PARTIES (NO NEED TO GO INTO THESE DETAILS HERE), BUT THE BEHIND THE SCENE GUYS AND GALS HAVE STOPPED ALL ATTEMPTS. THIS MONEY IS GOLD BACKED. THIS IS HUMANITY’S MONEY THAT IS DESTINED FOR RELEASE AT THIS TIME. THESE FUNDS ARE FROM THE TRUST. WORKING WITH THE TRUST HAS ALLOWED US TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND WHY.

IN RESPECT OF WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING OUT THERE WITH ALL THESE BROKERS PROFESSING TO BE DIRECT TO THIS OR THAT, AND THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES DIRECT TO SOME PLATFORM OR ELDER OR BANK THAT IS DOING THE COMPENSATIONS, FOR THE MOST PART THESE ARE ALL TRUE STATEMENTS. I SAY THIS AS THE MECHANICS OF THE EXCHANGE AND COMPENSATION PROCESS ARE QUITE SIMPLE IN THE END.

WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT THROUGH A LOT OF PUSHING AND PULLING AND THOUSANDS OF PHONE CALLS LATER, BROKERS FIND SOMEBODY THAT IS TIED TO SOME BANK OR PLATFORM OR FAMILY FACTION THAT HAS AN ALLOCATION TO USE. THIS BANK OR PLATFORM IS ONE OF THE MANY OUT THERE RIGHT NOW THAT HAS THE SPECIAL ACCOUNTS, AND IS A PAYING BANK OR PLATFORM FOR THE COMPENSATIONS OF BONDS OR EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY.

SO THE BROKER ESTABLISHES A JEALOUSLY GUARDED RELATIONSHIP AND PREENS THAT HE OR SHE HAS MANAGED TO GET IN CLOSE TO A REAL SOURCE. THEN THEY BEGIN TO SEND OUT EMAILS TO EVERYBODY THEY KNOW SAYING THEY ARE DIRECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE AND ONLY REAL PATH FOR COMPENSATIONS. SO IN A SENSE THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. THE EMBELLISHMENT IS ANOTHER MATTER THOUGH.

THE TRUST IS THE END COMPENSATOR FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS AND SOURCE OF THE MONEY IN ALL THE BANKS FOR THIS PURPOSE. THEY ALSO HAVE A HAND IN THE EXCHANGES OF CURRENCY. THIS IS WHY WE KNOW THE DETAILS OF WHAT IS GOING DOWN AT THE MOMENT, AND THE MECHANICS OF THE INTAKE WHICH IS REALLY VERY SIMPLE, AND WHY I SAY THAT BROKERS ARE TELLING THE TRUTH FOR THE MOST PART WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE DIRECT TO A COMPENSATOR (DESPITE BEING ONCE OR TWICE REMOVED). THE PATH IS:

BROKER
PLATFORM OR BANK
TRUST MONEY

THAT’S IT. THAT’S AS COMPLICATED AS IT GETS. THE BANKS AND PLATFORMS ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT THE MONEY THEY USE FOR THE COMPENSATION COMES FROM ONLY ONE SOURCE: THE TRUST. NOBODY ELSE.

IS THE IMF, BIS, WORLD BANK, TREASURIES, ETC INVOLVED? OF COURSE THEY ARE. THEY HAVE TO BE. BUT THE MONEY COMES FROM ONE DIRECTION ONLY, AND THE OTHER DISTRIBUTORS OF THESE FUNDS RANGE FROM THE VERY HIGH ENTITIES TO SMALL PLATFORMS.

SO NOW YOU CAN SEE WHY I SAY THAT THE BROKERS OUT THERE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH (THE CORE TRUTH) AND THE EMBELLISHMENTS AROUND THIS CORE ARE TO BE DISREGARDED. I HOPE THIS CLEARS THIS STRUCTURE WE SEE EVERYWHERE, AND WHY THE CONFUSION EXISTS AS TO WHO IS REAL AND WHO IS NOT. THEY ARE ALL REAL, MEANING THE BANKS THAT HOLD THE TRUST FUNDS, AND THE INTAKES FOR THESE BANKS.

ONE OF THE PRIMARY PURPOSES OF THE COMPENSATIONS IS TO SUPPORT THE PRICE OF GOLD FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY. THEY PLAN MANY DECADES IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT IS TO COME IN THIS RESPECT, AND I WILL SAY A BIT MORE IN FUTURE REPORTS ON THIS MATTER.

IN RESPECT OF THE “KEEP ALIVE” MONEY THAT WE SO DESPERATELY NEED AS MOST OF US IN THE TRENCHES HAVE NO INCOME SINCE THIS WORK WE HAVE UNDERTAKEN DOES NOT PROVIDE SUCH, WE HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWED TO SOLICIT FUNDS TO KEEP US ALIVE IN THE FORM OF INVESTMENTS INTO OUR STRUCTURE, AND WE HAVE NOT. IT IS ACTUALLY YOUR KINDNESS IN PROVIDING US WITH DONATIONS THAT HAS KEPT MOST OF OUR STRUCTURE STABLE, BUT SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN LOST BECAUSE OF LACK OF FUNDS AS DONATIONS HAVE SADLY DRIED UP.

KEEPING POOR IS A RULE OF THE ELDERS ACTUALLY. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MASSIVE FUNDS TO WORK WITH, NONE IN THE TRENCHES ARE ALLOWED TO TOUCH THESE FUNDS, AND THIS ALSO INCLUDES GRAND FATHER WHO SET THIS RULE LONG AGO. YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO BECOME A BEGGAR AND ENDURE RIDICULE AND WORSE DESPITE THE POSITION AND MISSION TASK YOU HAVE UNDERTAKEN FOR HUMANITY. RULES ARE RULES MUCH AS THEY HURT AT TIMES. ONE OF THE MAIN LESSONS TO BE LEARNED THROUGH THIS RULE, IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER (WEALTH) SIDE, YOU HAVE TO FIRST EAT KETCHUP SANDWICHES. ALTHOUGH A FEW DECADES OF THIS IS A BIT MUCH, IT MUST BE ENDURED.

AS STATED IN PREVIOUS MESSAGES, THE ELDERS THAT HAVE STRAYED FROM THIS PATH HAVE BEEN BLACKLISTED, AND THE WEALTH THEY HAVE GUARDED HAS BEEN NULLIFIED BY EITHER CONFISCATION, OR CANCELLATION DEPENDING ON THE ASSETS THEY GUARD. THEY HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES TO BE UNWORTHY ACCORDING TO THE RULES. IT IS EXPECTED FOR THEM TO REMAIN BASICALLY POOR DESPITE TRILLIONS IN THE ACCOUNT. KEEPS HUMILITY AND PERSPECTIVE I WOULD SAY.

I HOPE THAT THIS INFORMATION GIVES YOU BETTER CLARITY IN RESPECT OF THE EVENTS HAPPENING AROUND US, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING UNDERWAY HERE FORMALLY ON THE PROJECT SIDE WHICH IS TO BE IN THIS WEEK. I THINK IT WILL.

GOD BLESS AND MUCH THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ALL OF US, AND INDEED FOR OUR HUMANITY.

IN CONTENTED GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 10, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com thru friends and family using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support our cause. Blessings, S

Consultations continue….

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

P.S. I've received many e-mails this week inquiring about not receiving there newsletter. I've reported this to the tech's at safe-mail.net for help. I can assure you, your newsletters have been being sent out twice a week..please check your junk and spam files. I apologize for any inconvenience, hopeful we will have it resolved shortly. Just in case you don't receive your personal copy this week please view it on rumormillnews.com/readingroom. Susan

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Scammers

ZAP ON 4/12/2015 (ONE YEAR AGO)

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN PREPARATION FOR THIS WEEK’S ACTIVITIES. THE PIGS ARE FLYING, OBAMA IS LIFTING SANCTIONS ON CUBA IN HOPE OF GETTING A STEADY SUPPLY OF THOSE NASTY ILLEGAL CIGARS, MISS PHIPPS IS FINALLY GETTING HER PEDICURE, AND THE SPACE ALIEN THAT CRASHED HERE IS STILL DEAD.

ALL ELSE IS MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THE RELEASES ARE EXPECTED TOMORROW FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS.

THIS IS INDEED THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL, AND I AM SURE THAT THE VARIOUS BLOGS OUT THERE ARE BUSY BUSY BUSY.

It would certainly be nice if you or someone else who knows could give us a general idea if/when the long overdue packages will begin to be delivered. I got into this deal in May of 1994. It was going to be a "quick hitter." Right. Now all we ever see are lengthy
chatter e-mails about the dinar. When Poof/Truth Warrior was around it wasn't that way. Prior to that Clyde. Some of us have serious illnesses we are confronted with and could actually get better care of we had the funds to find better treatment options.

By all appearances the "old guard" will expire before anything ever happens and even that appears to be based on fantasy or wishful thinking. Believe me there are hundreds of us still out
here who are extremely irritated with all of it. Zaps focus is on projects which is fine. But the rest of us without projects or a bushel full of dinars have basically been hung out to dry. It's
simply not right.
DR

HMMMM….NOT SO. I AM DOING MY BEST TO SEE THAT NOBODY IS HUNG OUT TO DRY. I CAN NOT SAY MUCH AT THIS POINT, BUT I/WE ARE WORKING ON SOMETHING THAT WILL PROVIDE A BIT OF A HELPING HAND, ESPECIALLY ON THE MEDICAL SIDE. IT IS NOT READY YET, BUT WILL BE SOON. KEEP IN TOUCH AND WAIT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS MECHANISM. ON THE PACKAGE SIDE, I DO NOT KNOW MUCH AS YET IN RESPECT OF THE TIMINGS, BUT IF THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE BEING RELEASED, THEN YOU CAN BE REASONABLY SURE THAT THE OTHER PARTS OF THE RESET WILL ALSO COME ALIVE.

Hi S,
Would it be possible for Z to address the scheduling of any of the events we are interested in as RV and PP in the Mid Week update if he can say?
thnaks
JD

I CAN SAY THAT IN RESPECT OF THE TIMINGS OF THE RV AND THE PPP AND OTHER STUFF, I HAVE A FIRM GRIP ON THAT GREASED POLE. SO FAR, I HAVE CLIMBED AT LEAST 3 FEET UP, BUT STILL HAVE ABOUT 97 FEET TO GO. NO PROBLEM. AS SOON AS THE DEGREASER GETS HERE, I WILL GET UP THERE. I DO GET SNIPPETS OF ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS RESPECT, BUT I REALLY CAN NOT PINPOINT THE TIMING AS WELL AS THE OTHER BLOGGERS DO. IT SHOULD BE VERY SOON.

Why even post the arguments, It takes away the little bit of positive we hear, don't air dirty laundry in public. If they have no one to argue back or address their crap, I bet they would shut up. This is either something that’s going to happen or not. My trust in God for wealth doesn’t just hinge on this. It does help to have something to look at in the natural realm, but God does have many more sources than this program. I do understand why people get disillusioned. It goes on and on. One thing for sure if someone is so terrible to keep people hanging on to hope in something that is not real and living off the funds they get people contribute, I hope God will have mercy on people and shut this down. Otherwise I guess I'm like the others still hoping.
JA 

http://www.oom2.com/t27370-poofness-for-apr-12-glory

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Scam-alert

ZAP ON 4/13/2014 (TWO YEARS AGO)

ONE OF MY SOURCES REPORTED ON APRIL 9 THAT:
The RV Release date is now in a sealed envelope that only China and the IMF know the exact release date. This was done to eliminate the Illegal Currency Manipulation, ie FX Probes. The final tranches to fund the RV & GCR took place on Friday, and the United Nations has completed all items required for Iraq to become an Internationally Tradable Currency.
Iraq has also submitted all paperwork required to become a full member of the World Trade Organization. EM's are now positioned to circumvent the IMF reforms and delays created by the United States if an agreement is not reached.
Devaluation of the USD is imminent, and the Treasury Reserve Notes are now in place to be released thus eliminating the Fiat Federal Reserve Notes. The Bonds have all been converted to the new TRN system and infrastructure to circumvent global corruption and criminal activity.
THIS IS NOW CONFIRMED FROM ANOTHER SIDE – THE PUBLIC SIDE:
HEADS UP INTEL ----- MORNING 4/9/14 --- JACK LEU (UST TREASURER) WAS ON CNBC TV THIS MORNING AT 8:20 AM EST. HE STATED A **"LEVEL PLAYING FIELD IS REQUIRED IN CURRENCIES"**.**
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101565347
It is being posted on the internet, that the reason we have not seen the RV or GCR, is because the USA refuses to sign off on the 2010 Code of Reforms. The IMF will need to 'work creatively around' the stalemate, and that they will need to come up with a solution this week, while their meetings are taking place, so that everything can be released.
In your opinion, is this scenario factual or fiction?
Thank you for all of the positive information and encouragement you provide us with, as our patience is wearing just a little thin.
MS
TAKE HEART. WE ARE HERE ALREADY. YES, THE US BALKED AT SIGNING OFF ON THE IMF DOC, AND IS THE ONLY HOLDOUT IN THE WORLD. SO, THE CHINESE AND OTHERS SIMPLY TOLD THE US THAT IF THEY DO NOT SIGN, THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD

ANYWAYS, AND THE RESET WILL HAPPEN REGARDLESS, AND THE USA WILL BE ON THE OUTSIDE. I THINK THEY WILL SIGN.
SO THIS WEEK IT IS SHORT AND VERY SWEET. THE PIGS ARE FLYING WELL.
AND TO ALL THE NAY SAYERS: NYA NYA NA NYA NAH.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

http://www.oom2.com/t19506-the-rv-is-here-the-reset-is-here-we-won-poofness-for-apr-13

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Pinocchio-wallpaper-pinocchio-6615991-1024-768

http://www.oom2.com/t37535-poofness-for-apr-10-another-one-bites-the-dust#84878

ZAP SAYS: 4/10/2016

HI ALL

THIS COMING WEEK WILL BE A VERY MEMORABLE WEEK AS WE BEGIN THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL.

THE GLOBAL RESET IS IN FULL SWING. THE CHINESE ELDERS IN THE BACK HAVE PRETTY WELL FINISHED THE MECHANICS OF WHAT WILL OCCUR NOW, AND THE FOLKS IN RENO ARE REALLY EXCITED WITH MUCH ACTIVITY.

SOME FINAL DETAILS ARE BEING ATTENDED TO. NOTABLY THE PROCESSING OF DINAR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS IN DUBAI HAS BEEN STOPPED AS OVER 100 ARRESTS HAVE BEEN MADE THERE OF BANKERS AND MINIONS THAT WERE DOING SOME LAUNDERING OPERATIONS AND USING DINAR AS THE MECHANISM. YOU MAY HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST MONTHS THE INTAKE OF DINAR TO THAT LOCATION, AND ALL OF IT IS TAKEN DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES. THOSE GUYS WERE WATCHED VERY CAREFULLY AS THE ISIS ISSUE WAS DEEPLY INVOLVED IN ALL THAT.

ZAP ON 4/12/2015

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

THINGS ARE HEATING UP IN PREPARATION FOR THIS WEEK’S ACTIVITIES. THE PIGS ARE FLYING, OBAMA IS LIFTING SANCTIONS ON CUBA IN HOPE OF GETTING A STEADY SUPPLY OF THOSE NASTY ILLEGAL CIGARS, MISS PHIPPS IS FINALLY GETTING HER PEDICURE, AND THE SPACE ALIEN THAT CRASHED HERE IS STILL DEAD.

ALL ELSE IS MOVING FORWARD WELL, AND THE RELEASES ARE EXPECTED TOMORROW FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS.

THIS IS INDEED THE BEGINNING OF IT ALL, AND I AM SURE THAT THE VARIOUS BLOGS OUT THERE ARE BUSY BUSY BUSY.

ZAP ON 4/13/2014

TAKE HEART. WE ARE HERE ALREADY. YES, THE US BALKED AT SIGNING OFF ON THE IMF DOC, AND IS THE ONLY HOLDOUT IN THE WORLD. SO, THE CHINESE AND OTHERS SIMPLY TOLD THE US THAT IF THEY DO NOT SIGN, THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD

ANYWAYS, AND THE RESET WILL HAPPEN REGARDLESS, AND THE USA WILL BE ON THE OUTSIDE. I THINK THEY WILL SIGN.
SO THIS WEEK IT IS SHORT AND VERY SWEET. THE PIGS ARE FLYING WELL.
AND TO ALL THE NAY SAYERS: NYA NYA NA NYA NAH.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Pants-on-fire-23

ZAP SAYS...

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Funny-pictures-of-vietnamese-old-people-367391-20120523135909-1
I HAVE SPOKEN WITH THE ELDERS IN RESPECT OF THE VERACITY OF THE RUMORS OUT THERE, AND THEY HAVE VERIFIED MANY PIECES OF THAT PUZZLE IN RESPECT OF THE HISTORIC BOND COMPENSATION PROCESS, THE EXCHANGE OF THE CURRENCY, AND SOME DEEPER DETAILS OF THE RESET. I CAN AGAIN CONFIRM THAT ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT HAVE GONE INTO THE PROCESS ARE INDEED IN MOTION.

THE ELDERS SAY:

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Royalty-free-old-man-clipart-illustration-17577

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2245507099POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:46 pm

His theme song should be "On and On"
(with apologies)

On and on
He just keeps on lying
And he smiles when he feels like crying
On and on, On and on, On and on

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2805820865  POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2805820865  POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2805820865  POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST Empty Re: POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 pm

I am hoping this will be his theme song soon Smile

or maybe...

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2245507099POOFness for Apr 10: ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:56 pm

Who in their right mind would ever take this nut job seriously?

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:42 am

After navigating my way through the very bad prose above provided by poofless and his sidekick zap I found my self without a clue as to why they keep repeating the same thing over and over again time after time.  No wonder they are scatter brained.

Prosperity Packages, Reno, speaking with elders (in tongues?), final details, blla, bla , bla.  Same old song, different day.  AND NOTHING WILL COME OF IT JUST AS IT HAS NOT FOR YEARS AND YEARS.  These clowns need to be jailed for fraud.  Pure and simple.  The heck with singing, just cuff em and stuff em (and leave Boss Hogg out of it Roscoe). 

WE are so tired of you poof that conjuring up a witch doctor to scare you away forever  sounds like a great idea.  Let me see the modern day witch doctor may well be an attorney general?  Works for us.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 am

They are careless and lazy Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum