Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sultan Takes On Wing-It DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Go down

Sultan Takes On Wing-It Empty Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Post by Ssmith on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:34 am

sultan

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE POWER TO U FOOLS LMAO KEEP BELIEVING YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES BUYING A NOVELTY LMAO U CAN FIX IGNORANCE BUT STUPIDITY IS FOREVER LMAO
sultan

CATCH ME IF U CAN IDIOTS LMAO

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE POWER TO U FOOLS LMAO KEEP BELIEVING YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME BILLIONAIRES BUYING A NOVELTY LMAO U CAN FIX IGNORANCE BUT STUPIDITY IS FOREVER LMAO 

sultan

I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOOLS NOW FOR 3YRS AND U IDIOTS WOULD RATHER BELIEVE A CONMAN INSTEAD OF FACTS THAT I U IDIOTS MORE  

DUH DUH WHERE DID THE GURUS GO DUH DUH LMAO  

HEY IDIOTS HOWS PRESIDENT RYAN WORKING OUT LMAO  

AN IDIOT BUYING $150 OF ZIM AND HE SLEEPS IN HIS TRUCK HOW DUMB IS THAT LMAO

TAKING A BILLION DOLLARS FROM A MOM&POP STORE U SHOULD BE ASHAMED LMAOOO GOD U ARE FOOLS LMAO

LINE UP TO TURN YOUR **** PAPER IN FOR MILLIONS LMAO WOW YOURE IDIOTS AND FOOLS OR WHAT TONY CALLED U FIDIOTS LMAO

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sultan Takes On Wing-It Empty Re: Sultan Takes On Wing-It

Post by kenlej on Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:39 am

Thanks for catching all of that Ss. It took them 10 minutes to stop me with me changing IP ADD every 2 minutes LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum