Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kenny is starting to win  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kenny is starting to win

Go down

Kenny is starting to win  Empty Kenny is starting to win

Post by kenlej on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:54 pm

Pj wrote
7m ago
Admin its just annoying for the life of me I can't wait for this to be over so I can finally find out what the entire purpose of the Kenny's of the process real role was just for curiosity I won't go looking for it I have other more important things to do now and in the future
Pj wrote
5m ago
But Kenny is gaining more ground the longer this takes some of the folks I know that hold are becoming very much like this isn't going to happen, and it's just leading people on so I help where I can.
Appaloosa Update!

Kenny is starting to win  Http:Lollypop wrote
4m ago
I was just reading down chat further. So Appaloosa isn't here anymore???

Kenny is starting to win  Avatar?id=1591613&m=73&t=1451276651Sunni Daze wrote
4m ago
LOLLY NO SHE MOVED TO GERRYS SITE AND HE JUST LET HER GO

3m ago
I THINK SHE IS BACK AT TNT

Kenny is starting to win  Http:1desertrat wrote
3m ago
Kenny is carrying a lot of baggage and that I feel is making him such a obstanent person. Be care not to play into any of it. You may find your self carying bagage he is trying to pon off on you. JMO

3m ago
PJ PEOPLE COME AND GO STILL NOT EFFECT THE RV FOR US NOT EVEN KENNY CAN STOP IT
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum