Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Being your own Banker Part 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Being your own Banker Part 1

3 posters

Go down

Being your own Banker Part 1 Empty Being your own Banker Part 1

Post by MiKel7 Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:17 pm

Being your own banker part 1

What is a contract? Now, I only know this because I had to take law as part of my professional qualifications in international trade and shipping. Our lecturer (back in 1976) was a slightly mad Welshman with a sense of humour similar to my own so I remember a lot of what he taught us.

A contract is NOT a piece of paper; it is an agreement to exchange goods or services.

Most commonly, one of the parties agrees to give the other a sum of money upon delivery of whatever it is that the other is offering (i.e. selling, usually). Most contracts are, in fact, never written down.

When you go into a baker’s and ask for a piece of cake, the baker asks for a sum of money in exchange and you get your wallet out. That is a contract enforceable at law.

Sometimes, when the parties wish to be very clear about exactly what is being “sold” and how much and when is to be paid then they may well put this in writing which they both sign. The document, however, is not the contract but evidence of an intent to contract. Note this well, both parties put their name to the contract, i.e. sign it – this is very important.

Now, when you go to a bank with the intent to borrow money, the contract bears only one name, i.e. only you sign the “loan agreement”. If you read it very, very carefully, you should perceive that the reason that the banker doesn’t sign it is because he/she is not a party to the contract – only you are. In the loan agreement, you promise to pay the banker a very large commission for arranging a loan. (When purchasing a house, for example, this can easily be twice the price of the house itself.) So who, then, is the other party to the contract? Who is “lending” you the money?

Well, you are!

The other party to the contract is your future self. This is why only you are empowered to sign the loan agreement.

Well, if this is so, how come the seller gets $60,000.00 you may well ask? The truth is that he doesn’t! What he gets is a promise from your banker to his banker to try to get the $60,000.00 for him. His banker uses this promise as though it were money and adds it to his own nett assets. He, then, “creates” $60,000.00 out of thin air – the notorious “phantom money” – and gives the seller a credit line of $60,000.00.

So, a quick recap:

You “buy” a house for $60,000.00

You “borrow” this money from your future income.

You pay the banker $180,000.00 for arranging this loan.

The seller’s banker receives a promise from your banker to maybe, someday give him $60,000.00 from YOUR future income.

The seller’s banker uses this promise to create $60,000.00 of phantom money.

The seller gets a promise to make $60,000.00 credit available to him.

The seller can then give parts or all of this phantom money credit to other people from whom he is buying goods or services.

At no point in this process does any bank enter into any liability nor does any cash change hands!

It is only if the seller demands payment in cash that the banker has any liability to him.

At law, money on your bank “account” belongs not to you but to the banker! This follows a decision in the House of Lords in London in 1838 (I think) which was quickly followed by all other governments around the planet. It is only when you demand payment in cash that your banker has any liability to you. Until then you are, at best, an unsecured creditor, i.e. someone gambling at his/her own risk upon the integrity of a banker. Recent experience has shown very clearly that this is a very risky bet indeed but a gambler you are. That is your true status at law!

In order to eliminate all possible liability, bankers world-wide are presently trying to restrict you from demanding more than $5000.00 in cash. By 2018 they intend to eliminate all cash transactions thus turning their “business” from about 97% to 100% profit.

This is your present state of affairs

Now, it doesn’t take much intelligence or knowledge to see through the bluster and downright lies of the bankers to find out what is actually going on. So why, you may ask, do you, all your family members and everyone else that you know personally owe the bankers, via your government, around $42,000.00? (National “debt”) Is your country really so poor that it can only continue to function as a “charitable act” of a banker?

There is a club, called the “Bilderberg Group”. It got this name because it first came into public gaze in 1954 when it met in the Bilderberg Hotel in Holland. Its origins are easily traceable to the late 19th century and there are strong indications that it was already active in mediaeval Europe.

The “owners” of the club are the bankers. The “Grand Master” is Rothschild. In all major countries, in order to attain any high public post, a pre-requisite is to be invited to a Bilderberg meeting. There you will be offered a job (president, prime minister, whatever) and swear upon pain of excruciating death and purgatory – yes, they do have techniques with which they can continue to torture you after death if you don’t know how to eliminate them – to follow the orders of the bankers.

In reality, therefore, the world is run by a dictator called Rothschild and all the “elected governments” are merely marionettes carrying out his orders. So, when Rothschild tells your government to “borrow” money from him to “rescue” the failing banks, they do it even though it is the worst possible choice for you and your fellow countrymen. The correct choice in 2008 would have been to confiscate all the banks and banker’s assets, cancel all bank debt, guarantee all bank account deposits and create a “people’s bank” owned by all citizens and to remove all legal immunities from the banks.

The charging of interest should be made a crime as this is the root cause of more than 70% of all civil and criminal strife.

original post: http://newsununity.com/2016/04/07/being-your-own-banker-part-1/

MiKel7

Back to top Go down

Being your own Banker Part 1 Empty Re: Being your own Banker Part 1

Post by Ponee Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:56 am

Is there a part 2 yet?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 am

Ehhh ... same old , same old NESARA conspiracy crap. It may be dressed up to look different, the it has the same old rotten roots.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:00 am

Actually thinking about it, I'm pretty sure this is not even a new article. Pretty sure I first saw it several years ago.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865  Being your own Banker Part 1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKel7 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Being your own Banker Part 2

https://newsununity.com/2016/04/07/being-your-own-banker-part-2/

What, however, have we actually done? By totally ignoring this commandment, we have created a world religion which rules over almost the entire planet. We have appointed thieves, fraudsters, swindlers and cheats to the priesthood. We have raised genocidal psychopaths to High Priest and then we wonder why there is:

World-wide poverty
World-wide hunger
World-wide strife and war
World-wide pollution and environmental destruction
Visible and hidden taxation which takes more than 80% of our earnings
and much, much more

These are the typical effects of a patriarchal period created by ignoring the warning in the First Commandment of Moses and similar.

We have thrown God and Goddess out of our homes, our businesses and our hearts and replaced them with the false god of money. Hundreds of times each day we make obeisance to this god that we have made and day by day this false god and his priests take more and more of our substance, create more and more destruction and deprive our children of home, hearth and knowledge of who they are.

BECAUSE WE BEG THEM TO DO IT!!!

By the toil of your hands and the sweat of your brow you create wealth. And then you bow down to the bankers and beg them to take it from you and just leave you the toil and your sweat.

Without your active co-operation, bankers and banking as we know them would not exist. THEY need you to keep their robbery business going! If you don’t participate, they have nothing.

Abundance is one of the natural properties of this universe. It is because of this that you can constantly create wealth. There is nothing, absolutely nothing in the natural order which says that you cannot keep it!

Bankers don’t create, they steal – there is another Commandment from Moses that relates to their activities, isn’t there? Why do you help them break this one as well?

There are 4 things that you can do. All of them involve you in ceasing to use their exploitation notes. You probably know them under the name of “bank notes” but many of them are not! Under german law, for example, the Euro is not even recognised as a valid currency and printing your own is merely a copyright infringement, not a crime!

The purpose of these notes is to extract the wealth which you create and to give it to the bankers. These notes have no intrinsic value and exist solely to get you to exchange value for empty promises – this, incidentally, is the real cause of inflation; worthless promise notes from the bankers! The correct name IS, therefore, “exploitation notes”. It’s all part and parcel of the biggest con game that has ever existed.

2) Community banks and local currencies:
Simply expressed, this means pooling the resources of your community and retaining them for your community. Such already exists in rudimentary form in a great many villages, towns and cities in Europe. These are the “Tauschringe” the “Edible town”, the local currencies and many other such which the bankers cannot reach.

Look up the organisation in your area or start one yourselves – it’s all to the good.

3) Change your government style and structure. Instead of the banker controlled central dictatorships, reverse the positions and take the deciding power back into your own hands.

Under international law and EEC rules, every community which has the ability to be self-sufficient has the inalienable right to secede from whatever governance it may, for historical reasons, be currently subjected to and to either declare independence or to move its allegiance elsewhere.

There is a fully functional model of exactly how to do this called the Kingdom of Germany.

Under international law, the Kingdom of Germany is a state, which the Federal Republic of Germany is not – even the International Court in The Hague has ruled this to be the case.

Despite the “Kingdom” name, the form of government is one in which the local communities make the decisions and everything “above” the communities has almost exclusively a co-ordinating function. This is made clear in the constitution of the Kingdom.

4) Practice a return to natural abundance
It is the artificially engendered belief in lack which has made the world-as-we-know-it possible. Without this belief, only the natural abundance for all could be manifest. Returning to this natural state is, therefore, to be highly desired by everyone except the bankers.

It is some years since I wrote the basic hand book on exactly how to do this.

Coming very shortly – hopefully next week – is a set of the most powerful transmissions which I have ever made.

One of the many, many effects of these transmissions is to fully return your presence, your feelings and your thoughts to the natural abundance, thereby making you immune to the bankers’ exploitation.

Blessed be, Karma Singh

MiKel7

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:55 pm

Being your own Banker Part 1 925ce310

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum