Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR)

Go down

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR) Empty TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR)

Post by dinardiva on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:23 pm

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room
09/07/2011 12:24 PM [soccermama] [tERRYK POST 9/7/11 8:30 AM PDT

[terryk] HEY ALL
[terryk] JUST STOPPED IN TO SAY GOOD MORNING AS I HEAD OUT THE DOOR TO CINCINNATI, OH
[terryk] GOING TO CHECK SOME THINGS OUT
[terryk] HEARING THAT THIS CANT GO PAST TOMORROW NIGHT NOW
[terryk] AND THIS CAN POP AT ANY TIME
[terryk] SO HI AND SEE YA’ ALL LATER TONIGHT
[terryk] GOD BLESS
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR) Empty Re: TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR)

Post by Ironfire13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Yeah OK Terry.. Back to waiting.. Anyone see an update from Okie today?

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR) Empty Re: TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room (copied from DR)

Post by Terbo56 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Not yet- been waitin myself, I believe we should hear something later on this evening, I would think-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Is tomorrow the soonest they can predict that we should see something happen between Tuesday and Thursday of NEXT week? Because as we all know, it simply CAN'T go past next week or ...... or something bad could happen to Iraq. :shock: Laughing

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:39 pm

I think it was posted that the absolute "drop dead" date that Iraq had to RV was several weeks back. I think we are going to fall into the "should see it Sunday night", then Monday, it'll be "best time to RV is Tues-Thurs when all the banks and Fores are open". You all know the drill.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Yeppers, after 100+ weekends that Iraq couldn't go past as well as numerous 'drop dead dates' flyin' by, I'm fully prepared(not at all happy about but well aware of the possibility) for another 100+ more. Even though I do believe we are closer than ever, that still doesn't mean we're anywhere even remotely close to seeing an RI/RV and with every day that slides by, to be honest it feels as if we're getting further away as opposed to getting closer. Mad
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironfire13 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Hate to say it boltupright, but I agree with you 100%. I wonder if w will ever hear from Okie that he has been lied to. At some point, he would have to admit that things haven't gone according to plan. I feel bad for the guy BIG TIME, because a lot of people have followed his word, and its starting to be damaged IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but even Okie has to be asking himself WTH..

Go RV..

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:59 pm

@BoltUpright wrote:Is tomorrow the soonest they can predict that we should see something happen between Tuesday and Thursday of NEXT week? Because as we all know, it simply CAN'T go past next week or ...... or something bad could happen to Iraq. :shock: Laughing

Whats Up Doc????

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 pm

@Ironfire13 wrote:Hate to say it boltupright, but I agree with you 100%. I wonder if w will ever hear from Okie that he has been lied to. At some point, he would have to admit that things haven't gone according to plan. I feel bad for the guy BIG TIME, because a lot of people have followed his word, and its starting to be damaged IMO. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan, but even Okie has to be asking himself WTH..

Go RV..

Copy that......the Horse has been dead for a while now..........and still beatin' it......

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum