Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD

Go down

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD  Empty GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD

Post by kenlej on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:40 pm

[th]Post Info[/th][th]     TOPIC: GERRY'S REPLY TO A WINGIT MEMBER'S QUESTION ABOUT TANKS 4/5 INTEL POSTINGS[/th]

admin

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD  Avatar?id=1600977&m=75&t=1459825975

Date: 1h ago

GERRY'S REPLY TO A WINGIT MEMBER'S QUESTION ABOUT TANKS 4/5 INTEL POSTINGS

Printer Friendly

FROM A CONCERNED WINGIT MEMBER:
Hi Gerry,

I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering why your name is in the last post from Tank.  I believe YOU and what you say, so I would like to know if you think there is any truth to what Tank is saying, or if this is all mis/dis-information.  800 #’s in an email???  Supposedly today? Chat rooms going down?  WHO DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO?  Or maybe it does,,who knows anything anymore .

Normally, I’d let this tank post just fly by, but since we are " waiting for our seat row to be called”  and are at a critical time,---- I just had to ask you what YOU BELIEVE to be the truth.  I also thought, if there was any truth to what he is saying, you’d probably send a tweet or do a short call since this information is different from how we think it will all go down.

Last Friday when Yosef said he was done, is he really not coming back to any calls, do you know?

Thank you for your help !
GERRY'S Response. ..truly we won't know until this goes down...their are so many options we have heard...I am not disagreeing with tank ...I don't know at this time...we just have to remain flexible with our plans...thank you for the email.

PEOPLE LOSING EVERYTHING IN A MONTH BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN BY THE END OF THE MONTH 100% GUARANTEED 

JustTom

GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD  Avatar?id=1600672&m=75&t=1459537324

Date: 36m ago

Printer Friendly

Thank you Gerry!
BTW, I had to go by Wells Fargo today to rest my account password and PIN# since "somebody" has been attempting to access my account.  Had quite a visit with the bank manger.  Casually mentioned, that I was waiting for my foreign currency to be re-valued.  He said well the last time I heard anything along that line was about three years ago when I was asked about a Revaluation of the Dinar by a friend of mine.  Well, he said it apparently never happened because my friend never said anything more about it.  So while I was on the subject of currency, I asked if the bank had any of the new USN's.  I said it was my understanding was that there would be a new currency about to be released.  Do yiu have any of the new currency, I asked?  Again he said no and stated all we have in the bank is the standard green backed dollar..... The good thing is that I did manage to get my password and PIN rest for my savings account,GERRY IS BEING BEATEN UP GOOD  Smile  So if anything does not happen before the end of this week, I am going to be forced to sell off a few things around the house so I can hold out to the end of the month.  After that, I have no idea whatsoever how I will proceed from that point on... 
justtom
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum