Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:07 pm

[size=14]nwmontana wrote
54s ago
[/size]
Hit Men Admin...I will handle the Kenny's with Hit men! i'll be able to afford those fancy ones that leave to trace behind...As Seen On TV! : ) 
[size=14]ADMINBILL wrote 
2m ago
[/size]
COME ON PEOPLE. IF YOU CAN'T PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE THE KENNY SLEAZEBALLS POST RV? 
[size=14]ADMINBILL wrote 
6m ago
[/size]
QUIT SIGNING UP OR SENDING YOUR INFO TO WSOMN2016@ZOHO.COM. THAT IS KENNY. WE ARE WSOMN16@ZOHO.COM. PLEASE READ 
[size=14]2562bce wrote 
7m ago
[/size]
LOL  
[size=14]olesailor wrote 
7m ago
[/size]
jejejej  
[size=14]olesailor wrote 
7m ago
[/size]
this is a mess and keeny should be tared and feathered the ole fashion way, with hot tar, ****leburrys, and shat covered feathers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:09 pm

WOW TAR AND FEATHERS AND HITMEN WOW. HEY BILL THE ONLY SLEAZEBALL IN THIS DRAMA IS U AND WE WILL HOUND U UNTIL YOUR CLOSED DOWN LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:16 pm

HEY VET WERE DID YOU SEND YOUR THREATS I'LL HAVE TO SEND THEM THIS ONE YOU WERE LATE MONTANA TAKING IT DOWN I GOT IT LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:20 pm

@kenlej wrote:
HEY VET WERE DID YOU SEND YOUR THREATS I'LL HAVE TO SEND THEM THIS ONE YOU WERE LATE MONTANA TAKING IT DOWN I GOT IT LMAO

I got it too! LMAO!!!

@RamblerNash wrote:
highdollarfolks wrote
1h ago
I am so upset, sent my personal info to the scammer email address and got an ugly email back from Kenny! I copied the email address from the email. How did this happen?
Why would you send your personal information to an internet stranger?
2562bce wrote
1h ago
A FEW PEOPLE SENT THEIR E-MAIL TO WSOMN2016 INSTEAD OF WSOMN16. PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE. THE CORRECT E-MAIL IS WSOMN16@ZOHO.COM
Then why did ADMINBILL send a post out for both?
2562bce wrote
55m ago
HIGHDOLLARFOLKS, I WAS TOLD SOMEBODY POSTED THE WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS AT GERRY'S SITE AND SOME PEOPLE USED THAT ONE INSTEAD OF COMING HERE TO FIND IT.
They got the post from WSOMN. How could that have been wrong?
highdollarfolks wrote
52m ago
I really feel violated and I think Bill is making too much out of the bad people being here. If he had not focused on that I would not have my info in the hands of a troll
If you hadn't sent your personal information out with out checking who you are sending it to in the first place, you wouldn't have that problem! Have you got the new codes and are able to figure out which set to use yet?
olesailor wrote
39m ago
highdollar do you know for sure that the trolls have our info?
ADMINBILL has it...He trolled for it by asking you to send your personal information to him! And you did!!
2562bce wrote
28m ago
OLESAILOR, I THINK KENNY SAID EIGHT PEOPLE HAVE SENT THEIR INFO TO HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE CORRECT ONE. IF YOU USED WSOMN16@ZOHO.COM THEN ONLY THE WSOMN TEAM GOT YOUR INFO.
And what are they going to do with it? Promise to not use it? Tell you they are going to delete it? Did you ask for proof that they did?
olesailor wrote
27m ago
this is a mess and keeny should be tared and feathered the ole fashion way, with hot tar, ****leburrys, and shat covered feathers
ADMINBILL crested the mess, not Kenny! Are you going to tar and feather ADMINBILL for it?
ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
QUIT SIGNING UP OR SENDING YOUR INFO TO WSOMN2016@ZOHO.COM. THAT IS KENNY. WE ARE WSOMN16@ZOHO.COM. PLEASE READ
They did ADMINBILL!!! You sent out both addresses. Why didn't you just use the Yahoo one that everybody used when they signed up with?
ADMINBILL wrote
21m ago
COME ON PEOPLE. IF YOU CAN'T PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL NOW HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE THE KENNY SLEAZEBALLS POST RV?
How are they going to handle you when you put out false INTEL? Is that a definition of a sleezeball??
nwmontana wrote
20m ago
Hit Men Admin...I will handle the Kenny's with Hit men! i'll be able to afford those fancy ones that leave to trace behind...As Seen On TV! : )
Is that what the FBI said to do when you were on the phone with them yesterday?
nwmontana wrote
19m ago
just kidding....Kenny should live his life out in some nice prison somewhere...
And now your putting out a disclaimer? LOL
EMON wrote
12m ago
hello, admin, i hate too say this but i did send to wsomn16, and i just recived a unable to deliver. message
Undeliverable? ADMINBILL is going to be whacking a lot of innocent people because of this! LOL
Thankful777 wrote
10m ago
Got a email confirmation yesterday......came from a Bill Clark is that you adminbill?
Hmmm???
EMON wrote
8m ago
i thought we werent going to get a response back if we were okay????
Did they lie to you?
ADMINBILL wrote
5m ago
NO RESPONSE. wsomn16@zoho.com
Their confused because of you ADMINBILL. Some hosts said that they did respond!
Dreaming wrote
moments ago
EMON - Shouldn't it be WSOMN2016?
You must have came late to this party! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 pm

These people bring all this shit on themselves, so they get what they ask for- My heart just 'bleeds' purple piss for those idiots-They are looking for hopium and pertinent info that they will NEVER get, so it serves them right for not doing investigations or due dilligence- They need to look for info and help themselves, one must count on ones' self, and nobody else, plain and simple- With these guru clowns, the people are all grasping at straws, and in the end, they will end up with the short end of the stick, I will guarantee it-This what happens when people put their faith in someone they don't even know-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connie358

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Who gives a shit!   We're responsible for our own actions and due diligence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Welcome, and you are correct, but some peeps that are involved in the dinar, fail to see or recognize that- Some peeps have lost their homes, cars, etc, hanging on the gurus every word, it's coming tonite, everything is done, etc- We've ALL been through this guru crap since inception- You will see and find that out the longer you are here, and you'll see who to listen to, and who not to listen to, it is that simple-And some still to continue to buy dinar on a wish and a whim... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:57 pm

StarTheOracle wrote
1m ago
i could make and sell kenny voodoo dolls but then i see that as creating bad juju too..so.. send angels Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:16 pm

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:24 pm

@TNTBS wrote:

omg omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 pm

Kenny, I'll PM you the information. It depends on your location because its investigated on the state level. I did receive an update that the complaint is under investigation and the person who threatened me has been identified via IP address. Within the next 10 business days she will be contactedand questioned by authorities.

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:50 pm

@TheVet wrote:
Kenny, I'll PM you the information. It depends on your location because its investigated on the state level. I did receive an update that the complaint is under investigation and the person who threatened me has been identified via IP address. Within the next 10 business days she will be contactedand questioned by authorities.

HMMM? VERY INTERESTING I'M IN!  

hyg

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY    Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Thanks Vet U know as much as we mess with these idiots they could never say we threatened their lives and it's really stupid as u can reread the message to send something like that. It just goes to show u how really dumb these people are!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WOW HITMEN NOW AFTER KENNY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: THE FAMILY ROOM :: GENERAL DISCUSSION-