Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE?

3 posters

Go down

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? Empty The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE?

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:49 pm

The Generals64 group says that they don't put out hype about the RV, but this post says just the opposite. How many more lies has this group told you?

Generals64 Chat Tues. Afternoon at 3SIntel

6/12/2012  

[generals64] Now, the Bank (Wells Fargo) has told us that the Cash in group of Generals64 and Studley will have the highest rate available....There was a person that said the negotiators were getting 10% of the dinar cashed in...He only got a piece of the conversation...So, listen right now closely for the TRUTH....READY????

[generals64] When we got Studley for a negotiator we had a short and very complete discussion of what we expected...And, We asked him to try and get an extra 10% above the stated rate for this group.

[generals64] The Generals64/Studley group is open to anyone who is wanting to be in the negotiated group. You are not charged anything (but a toaster for me and milk bones for Roscoe lol). We felt that a leverage of More people with more dinar would help all of us. I have always thought it would be only fair if everyone were to be treated the same....Now, QUIT asking about Bank Packages as there ABSOLUTELY are NO Bank Packages. All they have is the every day package available to everyone. EVERYONE. ....

Now, of course if you have a large quantity of dinar there will be Wealth Management programs and YOU (not me or our group) will have to follow your own conscience and your mind. There will be people at the banks that are qualified to tell you the different ways of increasing your income through their systems....

Now, i have told (or asked) our complete group of reasearch and information team to be available for at least three (3) days to help everyone. We intend to be on the sites ( I'm banned from all but this one) and available to tell or explain how it is going down. This is so simple...I don't recommend anyone buying more, nor do I recommend anyone buying reserves.

The group rates will be better than you going in to try and negotiate it for yourself....That I Promise....Couldn't get that one pass Wells Fargo. Yes, We all thought Okie should be the one to announce it...I voted yes myself on that one. Now, Studley and his Partner have worked at this diligently and hard...Give em a break...

[generals64] Let me throw this at the wall folks.....If there is a walk-in Rate and that is what we get we would all take it and run....Right?.....Now, if someone goes in and negotiates a better rate through the banks and collects it through the banks Spread then where and what do we do....Take the posted rate????or the negotiated rate?.....

Now, me, I'm going with Studley....He and I have "growled" at each other and I have Yelled very loudly at him....I have yelled very loud at this partner as well....You guys, some time in life you have to find someone to trust and hang your hat on....

[generals64] aTailDragger :...My information is not FREE....You owe me a Toasterlol

[generals64] dietcokeandice :...Personally????? I think we are there...Please allow me to just say that...i don't want to jinx it...

[generals64] YOU GUYS/GALS...:....I am a History Buff and I mean Fanatic about it....I really enjoy the research of all historical things...Remember, I've been married to a School Teacher for 46 years...this has to happen and all the stuff being put out by some of the GURUS is just hopes and desires...Now, They can say the same about me but I can and will produce verification or I don't tell it..

[digs] generals64 has there been any discussions with regards to getting a better rate on the VND at time of cash-in as well with being a member of the group?

[generals64] Digs :...The VND has not been an issue...it should have been though...

[generals64] kittykat4fun :...did you know Texas Mama has a blue Polka Dot Bikini that she wears while working in her North Rose Garden...

[Skyman] generals64 now that is funny, and will most likely end up on Recaps.. roflmao

[SALTYDOG] generals64 Do you know how many toasters you are going to get?? rofl

[generals64] SALTYDOG :...haven't gotten a single one yet....kinda like the Gurus...just promises...lol

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? Empty Re: The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE?

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:55 pm

bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? Empty Re: The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE?

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:42 pm

And here we sit not quite 4 years later .... still trust them?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? 2805820865  The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? 2805820865  The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? 2805820865  The Generals64 Group Says That They Don't Put Out HYPE? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum