Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN

+5
Purpleskyz
GypZ
roxy22222222
kenlej
TNTBS
9 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN Empty BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN

Post by TNTBS Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:37 am

BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN JUST LIKE WHEN I EXPOSED WINSTON AKA TONY'S SIDE KICK DC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GWPv6qRka6o

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN

Post by kenlej Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:10 am

Alright BUDDY I read on another one bites the dust
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 am

:okjh: :okjh: :okjh: :okjh: BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 1656125192 BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:43 am

Good That guy is shady!!!!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:17 am

WOW

That was fast! Must have a lot to hide!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 2245507099BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:50 am

just got word have no fear tank is here
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarok Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:47 pm

TNTBS: BREAKING NEWS!!! Once I've completed my currency exchange I will also become anonymous. For the sake of my family's privacy, security, and lots of other reasons this only makes sense. To infer that Tank is gone because he was "exposed" is... well, you finish the sentence. If you too are interested in protecting yourself and your "blessing" I suggest listening to recorded call from last night by WSOMN - Educational Stratagies where speakers discuss Trusts, Internet Privacy, and Brokerage Firms. Also, consider a Virtual Private Network based in Switzerland for ALL internet use.

Amarok

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Amarok wrote:TNTBS: BREAKING NEWS!!! Once I've completed my currency exchange I will also become anonymous. For the sake of my family's privacy, security, and lots of other reasons this only makes sense. To infer that Tank is gone because he was "exposed" is... well, you finish the sentence. If you too are interested in protecting yourself and your "blessing" I suggest listening to recorded call from last night by WSOMN - Educational Stratagies where speakers discuss Trusts, Internet Privacy, and Brokerage Firms. Also, consider a Virtual Private Network based in Switzerland for ALL internet use.

I'd go ahead and seek that privacy now - the longer you invest time & money into the charade known as the RV, the greater the risk you'll lose your anonymity.  If you're suggesting that, 'Tank' disappeared because he exchanged, please note that nothing could be further from the truth, unless you received this confirmation from another guru...in that case, it could be further from the truth...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS! TANK IS ON THE RUN Empty TNTBS: Breaking News

Post by Amarok Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Good sense to begin establishing anonymity now. Don't use your real name in these forums. Use an email address you can discard after the RV. Pay for a private, encrypted email account based in Switzerland for use after the RV. Create a "skeleton" Revocable Living Trust (free) Get an EIN by phone within moments from the IRS for your Revocable Living Trust (RLT).  Only bring a Certification of Living Trust (a summary), the first page identifying Grantor(s), Trustee(s), Successor Trustee(s), and the final signature page. For a trust to be valid it must be funded. With a Transfer and Conveyance of Property document fund your RLT with your foreign currency. Be sure to specify types, denominations, amounts, and even seriel numbers (ZIM). At the bank open your acct in the name and EIN of your RLT and your exchange will forever be in the name of the RLT.

And keep in mind, folks like Tank that provide intel couldn't if they could be identified by those who want to know where the intel comes from. I'm just saying...

Here's last nights post by WSOMN

THE EMPHASIS IS ON "EDUCATIONAL STRATEGIES PRE/POST RV" TOPICS TO INCLUDE TRUSTS, BROKERAGE ACCTS., ANNUITY OVERVIEW, INTERNET PRIVACY SECURITY.  

Attend by Phone:   
Guest pin code: 050460#  

Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100  
Secondary dial in number: (303) 222-9727  

I apparently can't post a link so you'll have to look for their link to the call.

Amarok

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Have you reviewed all of the notes on who Tank is?  He's already been exposed.  Peruse the topics on the board, it's not a mystery.

For the record, a revocable trust is a terrible idea to deed currency to its corpus.  if that is the advice you received on this WSOMN call, you should be very concerned.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Amarok there is no "ZIM" but the currency you refer to as ZIM is gone and dead. Not exchangeable. Demonetized. Period! It takes VERY little research to figure that out so you're spreading garbage. And no they are not considered to be historical bonds because of the type of paper they are printed on. That's fabricated guru lies to keep the weak minded interested in them.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Amarok wrote:TNTBS: BREAKING NEWS!!! Once I've completed my currency exchange I will also become anonymous. For the sake of my family's privacy, security, and lots of other reasons this only makes sense. To infer that Tank is gone because he was "exposed" is... well, you finish the sentence. If you too are interested in protecting yourself and your "blessing" I suggest listening to recorded call from last night by WSOMN - Educational Stratagies where speakers discuss Trusts, Internet Privacy, and Brokerage Firms. Also, consider a Virtual Private Network based in Switzerland for ALL internet use.

Amarok: "Be careful"  Big NO-NO  I make a better friend, than an enemy... "Don't test me"! on what I know, vs what you think you know. I'm very good at what I do 
:nono:

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Amarok wrote:
Good sense to begin establishing anonymity now. Don't use your real name in these forums. Use an email address you can discard after the RV. Pay for a private, encrypted email account based in Switzerland for use after the RV. Create a "skeleton" Revocable Living Trust (free) Get an EIN by phone within moments from the IRS for your Revocable Living Trust (RLT).  Only bring a Certification of Living Trust (a summary), the first page identifying Grantor(s), Trustee(s), Successor Trustee(s), and the final signature page. For a trust to be valid it must be funded. With a Transfer and Conveyance of Property document fund your RLT with your foreign currency. Be sure to specify types, denominations, amounts, and even seriel numbers (ZIM). At the bank open your acct in the name and EIN of your RLT and your exchange will forever be in the name of the RLT.

And keep in mind, folks like Tank that provide intel couldn't if they could be identified by those who want to know where the intel comes from. I'm just saying...

Here's last nights post by WSOMN

THE EMPHASIS IS ON "EDUCATIONAL STRATEGIES PRE/POST RV" TOPICS TO INCLUDE TRUSTS, BROKERAGE ACCTS., ANNUITY OVERVIEW, INTERNET PRIVACY SECURITY.  

Attend by Phone:   
Guest pin code: 050460#  

Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100  
Secondary dial in number: (303) 222-9727  

I apparently can't post a link so you'll have to look for their link to the call.

Be careful Amarok? you are attracting my attention?
I know TANK very well do you?

Video removed by Ponee

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: