Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Debates Yosef! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN Debates Yosef!

Go down

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Empty WSOMN Debates Yosef!

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:12 am

5M
I dont know if its yosef because id have to hear his voice to know.  Anyways i hope im not in trouble for introducing this into the forum.  Thank you

http://www.dinardaily.net/t52717-yosef-exposed-4m3-s-mark-in-the-video#272438

kerraic

WOW - I am very concerned about the fraud that is going on with this thing and the deceptive people involved. Does not look good. Time will tell how it will all play out. ADMINBILL posted a thread of how Tony paid people for his intel, including the biotch Pam, DC has vanished from the face of the earth, now this Yosepf guy being a scammer too. You can't believe anyone. What a shame. I really thought this guy was the real deal!

Rosestillarose
Let's not crucify anyone today, shall we?

SilverFox
I don't believe it!
No way he would scam us!!!

tata
5M, this is a very good find !
They have previously exposed Tony-Ray-DC and only when Tony got jail time
people woke up and start asking questions.Some still listen to his brother Raymond....jee
I wouldn't be surprise at all about Yosef if it's true just another one busted !

poppabear
www.oom2.com/t37113-exposed-this-is-yosef-youssef-hodaigui

Littlewish
Everyone, I suggest you look at the website where this was found. This is where discernment is necessary. Please be careful. Dinar daily is the Kenny Diston (the troll) site. This is not Yosef. Think. The Yosef we know and has guided so many is not using his real name. None of what is in that link indicates the same man by any stretch. The Yosef on the calls is in his 50s not 30s. Go look again at the website and consider how the content makes you feel. Now consider how the man on the calls and writing the pieces so many have found comfort in makes you feel. Lessons in discernment. WSOMN Debates Yosef! Heart

Chela
Youseff---- how do you relate that to Yosef?
Sorry, not buying it.

tata
Tony scammed many people and was caught.Some as high as 143K...all together  $1,692,803.26

PuraVida
Sterling Funder has nothing to do with Sterling Currency, check the facts!!!

itsaboutime
Also thers sterling silver and so on.everyone just breath
Lets not crucify anyone today.before anyone jumps to any conclusion lets all relax and give this some time.enjoy easter

Sweet cheeks
Do not be quick to judge. Especially if Kenny has anything to do with this. We don't want to be blind but we don't want to judge without sufficient evidence. Too many trolls out to do damage.

Hilltop2
tata, kerriac, 5M

You guys are amazingly amazing.....

Kerriac.. IF you had read what admin posted and it is obvious you didn't...you would know that ADMIN said that he DID NOT believe that was a conversation with Pam, that he thought it was the work of KENNY... but you didn't read that part or you chose to skip over it...
same shame shame... you guys are too quick to believe something nethariuous FIRST rather than vetting the source....
ADMINS mistake was using that as an example (which he stated) of what he DID NOT want to see in here... it was an example.. it was not "see look what i found" read ... read... read... and be s l o w to judge, and even slower to put it in writing...

5M....... ADMIN has asked the we (you) vet the source of any info, intel brought in.. that makes sense... you either didn't get the memo or you wanted your time in the lime light.. well its shining on you now....

tata..... well thats for you too.......shame on you.....

i think you guys need to go back and READ again the info mentioned and brought forth, then come back to the post and apologize and retract... thats a good idea...

question... did ANY of you put that name in Facebook and do a search? i did.....

Agree or disagree with our yosef... but thats not the same person...

waiting for you retraction..

saddie
This person you are referring to is Sterlling Youssef Hodaigui is not our Yosef. This is some more of Kenny's bull crap he is spreading.

poppabear
www.iraqidinar.org/youssef-el-hodaigui-khidma-black-hat-seo/

Flyball
NO!! That is not the person that we know as Yosef. Not his face, not his name, not even his race. There, you have my 20 seconds of anger and it is Easter morning and Jesus suffered so that we could forgive and be forgiven. God Bless you. Now, stop it!

Serenity
It is really sad to see people are being led by what other people are saying instead of using your heart to lead you. My take is if Yosef kept you calm and in joy with his inspiring words during this time of waiting then follow your heart and not someone else's findings. If you were turned off from his writings then don't read. Your heart comes from HIM not what people say about others. Yes he carried through the date and rate agenda and this is where I questioned because no one of this high caliber as he mentioned would use this terminology, however I moved on knowing that his words were calming and I didn't care about the rest. I guess what I am trying to say is when your heart sings to you, accept it and allow it to lead you not what others say.

tata
I have searched for any video with his voice but nothing so far.
I am sure dinardaily will not stop (if it's true) and bring more evidence.

Sweet cheeks
Wow people if u don't beleve sale your currency and go away. So tony paid people to work how nice. It takes a lot of work to transcribe and get stuff don't it was a job no one had to give money only if you wanted I gave 20 bucks once for 4 years of 3 days a week calls to get ready that's cheep if u ask me. And yosif no one made u like him it was up to u. We can't say sterling is guilty of nothing yet. So cuz someone is on this chat room are we all bad cuz we spent money at Tnt or we orders currency from sterling. Wow of all days look at what you are doing ..... I like what tony told me and I only beleve what I looked up and I like what yosif told all of us. So people stop stop stop

Littlewish
Well said Serenity.

Listening to our heart, the true mind, will help with discernment. How does someone's words make you feel. This will help guide anyone who truly listens to their heart. WSOMN Debates Yosef! Heart

a2jmarkman
As with ANYONE in life....take what you can use or what resonates with you and disregard the rest. I tend to trust people in general and I trust what Yosef is telling us. There is always something that can happen in dates and times but he doesnt seem to have ill will toward anyone. His info is positive and fyi...I really dislike posts that start with an accusation and then are not sure of what they say.

ADMINBILL
NEVER EVER BELIEVE A WORD POSTED IN THIS SITE. IT IS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER OF DINARLAND. THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1592904&m=75&t=1452816542KLS wrote
5m ago
ADMINBILL: Please take it down.. ppl are going into troll site and registering.
KLS apparently wants to control people and keep them away from Dinar Daily.  Why is THAT?

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1598867&m=73&t=1458943225itsaboutime wrote
44s ago
admillbill can you erase the artilce about yoesuf before another site post it as fact comeing from wsom.noone needs to be smeared
Smeared?  Just glad some of you are Thinking!

Lady dinar wrote
16s ago
Thank you Admin door posting the Yoseph link I appreciate you thinking highly enough of us to make up our own mind so. Earlier it was posted into another chat and was deleted right away leaving much suspiciousion with me
YES!  Ask yourself WHY a site wants to control what you read! 

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1595550&m=75&t=1455573095Waterstonegold wrote
16s ago
After 15 years of waiting and riding this roller coaster, with each and every intel provider debunked or made out as a scammer, I decided to put my currency in the sock drawer and live my life with my family. Hope I will get an email or a tweet someday in the future. WSOMN Debates Yosef! Cry 
WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1598071&m=76&t=1458312212Texasmog wrote
43s ago
Sadly Kenny has stuck again, it is not our Josef, all the info doesnt match up, you gotta do your due dilligace before you post this stuff.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Empty Re: WSOMN Debates Yosef!

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:30 am

AdmindBill has DELETED the Yosef thread!  CONTROL....  That's what CULTS do!

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1593362&m=75&t=1453299180kingdom warrior76 wrote
2m ago
Where's the yosef link?   
WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807MYJOURNEY wrote
2m ago
I saw Admins Provider post but was there a conversation about it?

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1592674&m=75&t=1452618381johnpaul wrote
moments ago
And on one call (can't remember which) Yosef said he has memories of the Peal Harbor invasion. If this is true, he isn't young. 
WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1593362&m=75&t=1453299180kingdom warrior76 wrote
16s ago
So.....Yosef was kenny all along??
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:45 am

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807MYJOURNEY wrote
9m ago
kingdom: Kenny would not be able to say ANY kind words or anthing positive. He is a cuel man and hurt many people on this journey.
7m ago
Kingdom: Kenny "Dinar Daily" is luring people to his website. To have them register, to feed ppl with his sicko, stocker mentality. He's using Y name to lure ppl to his site, and feed them the rest of his garbage. Tony, AB Ray...his sick stay away!

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1595550&m=75&t=1455573095Waterstonegold wrote
7m ago
Lula. Anyone elses truth is not necessarily THE truth. Sometimes I wonder if I can believe myself. Don't know if I can believe anymore.

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1592439&m=75&t=1452360266drivingncrying wrote
4m ago
Josef and his rates were just to unreal imo.

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Avatar?id=1596494&m=75&t=1456497104PrcBby wrote
moments ago
KLS wrote 7m ago Kingdom: Kenny "Dinar Daily" is luring people to his website. Kenny doesn't have a site. He is just a member there.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:53 am

2m ago
Hey if that is really a picture of Josef, he is a good looking guy! Love those teeth.

1m ago
That wasn't Kenny thatposted that on that site, it was TNTBS. I think they are different people.

moments ago
PRC: Then it is one of his alias' it is garbage.

moments ago
They are two different people

15s ago
PRC: He is full of alias''

moments ago
I understand that, but I know for a fact they are two different people
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:43 am

Interesting that instead of even entertaining the idea that Yosef is in fact Youssef ADMIRALBILL categorically DENIES this could be the truth and pulls the thread. WOW!

What that tells me is they are also on the take and get a pay out for pumping the Dinar sales.

So keep searching for a video that has his voice. Maybe... just maybe then the light will shine on those that are friggen clueless to the fact that this is just another scamola.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
WSOMN Debates Yosef! 2245507099WSOMN Debates Yosef! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Wow! How could these people be so blind? They need to quit sitting in the chat room and start researching this on their own! omg WSOMN Debates Yosef! 2322496710 WSOMN Debates Yosef! 2322496710
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:46 pm

I'VE KNOWN YOSEF SINCE 2014 AND YES HE IS INVOLVED WITH STERLING GO TO HIS TWITTER PAGE AND LOOK FOR YOURSELF LOL 
https://twitter.com/youssefhodaigui

WSOMN Debates Yosef! You11

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Detroit on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Those brain washed wsomn zombies don't believe it's the same Yosef.

Dr Detroit
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:05 pm

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Sterli10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:09 pm

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TNTBS on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:40 pm

I've seen that picture before hmm... Where did I see that? LOL 

TNTBS Guru Hunter 
                         couch
>>YouTube<>Twitter<<
TNTBS
TNTBS
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3vQYDxUo7iaNLky0CAZQg

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 pm

You saw it here when you exposed Winston! LOL

There is something else you caught on this video and I'm going to look into it a bit more.

SOMEONE IS NOT GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!

WSOMN Debates Yosef! Dinard10
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:27 pm

He lives in Atlanta Georgia too along with Rhames. Chicago took the link off of Global Currency Reset in a minute and she wasn't chatting in an hour LMAO 
Kerriac.. IF you had read what admin posted and it is obvious you didn't...you would know that ADMIN said that he DID NOT believe that was a conversation with Pam, that he thought it was the work of KENNY... but you didn't read that part or you chose to skip over it... 
same shame shame... you guys are too quick to believe something nethariuous FIRST rather than vetting the source....
These idiots are very good at believing fairy tales themselves LMAO 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum