Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to DISRESPECT

Go down

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT Empty WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to DISRESPECT

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:04 am

Looks like I missed the morning drama at WSOMN!

The Chat Room has been closed due to disrespect of the rules
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT Empty Re: WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to DISRESPECT

Post by chilimama on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:09 am

WOW LOL

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT Empty Re: WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to DISRESPECT

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:20 am

sckap
I am basically a lurker who has enjoyed this site and most of the commentary. I left early last night as the room was developing a heated debate. I personally saw no profit from it. Rather than engage in heavy disputes why not just disregard what you disagree with and accept what correlates with your own beliefs and information base. There is no need to attempt to proselytize another in here.
I believe this is a great site for rational presentation of ideas and information to be exchanged. However, if you cannot be mature enough to grant another the right to their opinion without causing enough discord to close this site down then perhaps you should pay for your own site and you can ban everyone that disagrees with you and everyone will be happy.

littledog
I am truly greatfull to Wethrin for speaking up (remember him from TNT) and to Camdoc for grabbing and posting ... It feels like a breath of fresh air ... sometimes the hopium on this site gets a little cloying... stuffy...

I want the "dough/blessings" as fast as anybody... but also like a sane-sounding explanation for why we have been and are "just about to get it" ... for years on end.

AND... MOST OF ALL... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO value the open atmosphere of this forum... where every pessimistic or outlandish idea or intel can be shared and discussed... THAT .. to me is the BIGGEST BREEZE Of FRESH AIR... I P R A Y we can maintain THAT.. together.

littledog
BigB: "The part that scares me is that these troublemakers will soon have money...and money is power...and the more money one has, the more power he has."

This is our current world... yeh?... Maybe you, BigB and I, littled can use our "piles and piles of papers" to counteract the problem... yeh?

That is... when we get those "papers"... and if my little doggie self can restrain myself from gobbling them all like a huge pile of "young master's" homework!!!

tail wag to all 'yall WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT Wink

humanbeing
If you all can't smell that smell in here I don't know what else to say.

Suddenly all of the vocal WSOMN Intel providers have been silenced / ejected? A sudden entrance of "Wethrin" and a gang of "lurkers" who decided to speak up now? Then a shut down when we all question why the rules suddenly changed?

Guys please tell me you smell that awful stench In here---It's unbearable!

pnwskier
It blows me away that people like Tank are gone. While not always accurate, at least they provided hopium, which to me is important. Seems like Admin and the mods are running good, positive intel providers away. Am I wrong? If so, please share.

Lula
My spaniel woke me at 4am est to go outside so I read the captured conversation. First, how did Wethrin get into Chat if membership is closed? I am so very heartbroken that Admin Bill opened this site at his own expense so people could freely talk to one another, but he's had to shut down Chat twice. You know people are watching our conversations, PM someone if you have a problem. It's like parents shouldn't argue in front of their kids. The one thing I recall from reading early this morning is Wethrin said we will only get street rate! Is that really true??? The higher rates were for VIPS & politicians. I pray this is not so. Admin Bill I hope you give the room another chance & ban those that cause trouble or delete those accounts before reopening the room. Thank you, sir for your kindness.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 am

What a surprise !

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 am

omg omg omg omg omg WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2322496710 NO why? NO why? NO why? NO why? NO why? crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it did i miss it WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203 WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:55 am

Everyone at WSOMN breathes a collective sigh of relief!!!

THE CHAT ROOM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FRIDAY. WSOMN IS INTERESTED IN PROVIDING THE TRUTH WHILE NOT PROVING A DAILY DOSE OF HYPE AND HOPIUM. WE KNOW OUR SOURCES AND FEEL THEY HAVE BEEN ACCURATE DAY IN AND DAY OUT. WE DO NOT NEED CONTENTION IN THIS ROOM. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE TANK AND BODI ARE OR HAVE OPENED THEIR OWN SITE FOR YOUR CONTINUAL DOSE OF ANY MINUTE, ANY SECOND. PLEASE JOIN THEIR ROOM IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED AND SEND A PM TO ADMIN OR A HOST TO BE DELETED FROM WSOMN ASAP.
ADMIN 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 pm

pnwskier
It blows me away that people like Tank are gone. While not always accurate
Try never accurate ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Renaming it WSCCN - Western States Closed Chat Network
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 pm

When I joined Dinarland I stopped watching TV, for entertainment.

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE TANK AND BODI ARE OR HAVE OPENED THEIR OWN SITE FOR YOUR CONTINUAL DOSE OF ANY MINUTE, ANY SECOND. PLEASE JOIN THEIR ROOM IF YOU ARE SO INCLINED AND SEND A PM TO ADMIN OR A HOST TO BE DELETED FROM WSOMN ASAP.
ADMIN 

(SO YOU CAN'T BE A MEMBER OF ANOTHER SITE, JUST WSOMN?---WOW THEY ARE GETTING WORSE THAN TNT)

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Diddly on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:14 pm

Wow Unreal -  AdminBill must be 12 years old.  geesh

Diddly

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:21 pm

Nothing but a bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.....oh damn I will probably be banned for writing in CAPS as I am not an Admin or a Host.....really who gives a rats arse anyway.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 pm

No not here ... you can type in caps if you want, though I will observe all caps is harder to read and from an internet courtesy standpoint considered like shouting.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865  WSOMN Chat is CLOSED due to  DISRESPECT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slotexe on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 pm

They just need to grow up and act like an adult not a pumper.

Slotexe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum