Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Highlights from Kenny  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Highlights from Kenny

Go down

Highlights from Kenny  Empty Highlights from Kenny

Post by kenlej on Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:12 pm

Intel has given me my own forum LMAO I wonder how long this one will last These Posts are from around a year old 
 following posts below have been sent to us from Kenny. Also, "Kenny" has been added as a label in which all of Kenny's posts will be under.

~ Dinar Chronicles

Bailey2: Poppy3: Monday March 21,2016 RICH FRIENDS, EARLY THIS MORNING PARLIAMENT MEETING REPORTS SEVERAL OF THE MAIN LAWS WE BEEN WAITING ON WILL BE FINISHED AND IMPLEMENTED TODAY AND TOMORROW. 

THE ABSOLUTE RUSH IS STILL ON TO COMPLETE THE FINANCIAL REFORM AND CURRENCY REFORM AND I AM MORE ENCOURAGED THAN EVER .

ALL INDICATIONS ARE THE NEW RATE WILL SHOW ANYDAY NOW AT ANYTIME .

ANY SPECIFIC DATE WILL NOT MATTER WHEN THEY FINISH THEIR CHECK LIST THEY HAVE TO COMPLETE WE WILL SEE THE NEW RATE AND ALSO THERE HAS BEEN MANY REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATE WILL BE CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS STATED

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE IN THE $3.00 PLUS RANGE SO BE PREPARED. POPPY3

Stage3Alpha: 

Oilrat: march21.2016 at 6:44am Just spoke to one of my sources and he says a "Rider" to the budget (amendment to the original rate of the budget) should come out tonight,tomorrow or at the latest Monday......everything else is done (laws, HCL, etc.) and will be announced right after the RI/RV.....

Everything looks great folks.....stay positive folks, we are at the finish line.....JMO

FYI: The "Rider" is done and it's just a matter of implementing/announcing it to the world.....not necessarily a public announcement, but you know what I mean.

Mellon: The 50 note issue is the biggest tell out of Iraq. Why would they care if people could counterfeit what is essentially worth 4.2 cents? It will soon be like our $100.00. more like 150-200. Plus why would citizens run to bank to exchange em starting the 1st, if they are not worth much, to receive equal value in digital or new notes? So, the way I see it is with the RI/RV all of a sudden the 50 will be worth a lot and this announcement is letting people know that they need to come to bank and open account to get that value, and get used to using banking. JMHO

Oilrat: Mellon Well that was well said and it actually makes 100% common sense (which, myself being a common sense guy).....well done my friend, well done!

R.V./GCR: March 21,2016

Basil 3 on March 21

The Feds will turn over the Basil 3 contract to Congress on March 2

Congress convenes on Tuesday, March 3

This should be the trigger mechanism that witnesses the release of funds so the New Republic can stand up and operate

The TONA will then be in effect – no lawyers in Congress unless they surrender the BAR license

When ADM signs, the groups start

TNT:

Robert001 : Big dinar holder banker and lawyer here in Central Texas were called by their banker in Houston and told to be at the bank in the morning to exchange

Desmo: Robert... Friend of yours?

Robert01: Yes...very notable people around here

Robert01: Banks open at 9AM in Baghdad it is now Sun 4:06 AM March 1, 2015....The waitwill SOON be over!!!!!!

Desmo: So when the banks open and nothing is announced we can't get deflated at that point... They could be waiting to announce later in their day

Luvwolfs: Desmo –best spot we have ever been in

Ifredafrog: Robert _ I just came on, but saw your comment about the whale in Texas. Earlier today, WF called me and asked if I still had the Dong I bought from them last summer. I told them, "Yes". They said , Thank you and hung-up. I'm in Houston. That's the second positive info I've got from WF in the last couple months. Not all there are clueless.

KTFA:

hopscotch: Thanks Frank and team for all you do. Looking forward to Monday's CC. Also looking forward to seeing if the Tariffs are implemented tomorrow, March 1st. Will we be able to see this sometime tonight due to the time difference?

Frank26: Yes. This is what we seek.

Four hours ago we learned the laws will be in place tomorrow. But we are still not seeing an activation of them.

Their pace will cause me to wear a pacemaker ....... LOL.

MY LADIES: GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE, WE’RE STILL WAITING.

SO MANY THINGS ARE TAKING PLACE IN IRAQ BEGINNING TOMORROW AND MOST OF THEM POINT TO THE COUNTRY BEING INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED.

WELL THE QI CARDS ARE GETTING READY TO REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE! THEY’RE SAYING THAT STARTING VERY SOON THE RETIREES LIVING OUTSIDE WILL RECEIVE THEIR PENSIONS ON THE CARD.

UP TO NOW THEY HAVE BEEN SENDING THEM PHYSICAL MONEY.

SO HERE IS ANOTHER SIGN THAT SPEAKS TO BEING INTERNATIONAL,

IT’S WORTH MENTIONING THAT THE ARE SENDING THESE CARDS TO 4 COUNTRIES TO START.

Rafidain Bank plans to issue smart cards for retirees in four Arab countries

Rafidain Bank, announced its intention to issue smart card, in the coming days for retirees in four Arab countries.

The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani, Saturday, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where], a copy of the "most prominent Arab countries will be ready to use the smart card, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, where he will provide service to customers who rely on the card. "

He said he "has issued first smart card for retirees living in the United Arab Emirates, as the process can receive their pensions through easily and without suffering as it was in the past through the receipt manually and the case will be with the rest of the other Arab countries."

The Rafidain Bank announced on 24 January last, for issuing smart card Alki Card] Pferah in Abu Dhabi for adoption at the retired pay of there.

He said in a statement, "It has to issue the first smart cards for retirees living in the United Arab Emirates, where the process can receive their pensions and easily without suffering" .anthy 

http://alliraqnews.com/2014-06-14-07-34-14/168719-2015-02-28-04-15-22.html

PARLIAMENT MET TODAY HERE IS THE RESULTS OF THAT SESSION

http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?PressReleasesID=14408

JP: ML, I know you have mentioned Iraq is preparing to be “operational” and “international” around Sunday. Although they carry a different emphasis and one implies timing, it seems Iraq is going to be both by crediting the 50 dinar notes to accounts on Sunday and sending the Qi cards abroad. Certainly this is a time of high expectation!!!!!

MY LADIES: JP THAT'S CORRECT AND HERE IS ANOTHER SIGN OF THEM BEING INTERNATIONAL

MY LADIES: I’M GETTING A NUMBER OF GOOD THINGS FROM THIS ARTICLE. (See Article Below)

FOR STARTERS THEY HAVE TOTALLY LIBERATED THE FOLLOWING AREAS FROM DAASH.

SECONDLY 11 ADDITIONAL SHIPS ARRIVED IN THE PORT OF UMM QASR BRING WITH THEM THE ITEMS FOR THE RATION CARDS.

SO THIS IS NOW 2 SHIPMENTS SINCE LAST MONTH WE ARE SEEING ON THE GOI BILL.

AND LASTLY THERE ARE OTHER SHIPS AT THE PORT WAITING TO UNLOAD.

THESE ITEMS CAME FROM OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY OBVIOUSLY AND ARE BELONGING TO THE GOVERNMENT NOT PRIVATE SHIPMENTS AND ARE CALCULATED IN THE BUDGET AND WILL NEED TO BE RECONCILED OUTSIDE THE BORDERS AS WELL.

SO WE HAVE ANOTHER SIGN OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.

Trade believes ration materials to the liberated areas

2/28/2015 0:00

The minister instructed passed them within 24 hours of Baghdad morning secured the Ministry of Commerce of the ration card to the liberated areas vocabulary in the provinces of Anbar, Nineveh, Salahuddin and Diyala.

At a time when the minister Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim instructed the finance companies in the ministry to deliver vocabulary to liberated areas within 24 hours, and reached 11 a ship carrying food to the southern port yesterday.

He said the administrative and financial department in the ministry director Hussain Farhan cream "morning": "The finance companies provided food items to areas drunken, Sinjar, Usefulness and Alqosh in the province of Nineveh, which was edited from terrorists" Daash "."

He noted that the minister Mlas Mohammed Abdul Karim instructed the finance companies to deliver food to the liberated areas within 24 hours.

As mentioned hilarious that the ministry is equipped with hand-Baghdadi meal the first of its food by air, and the second meal of material waiting to be shipped by air in collaboration with the security forces, noting that the areas of Anbar safe are processed smoothly through the company contracting with the ministry and there is no problem to remember in this aspect tanker.

For his part, the ministry coordinator at the port of Umm Qasr Jawad Darwish detect the arrival of 11 steamer loaded with (128) thousand tons of sugar in the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain and 150 thousand tons of rice Brazilian and US and (200) Turkish oil container and the amount of 5000 tons.

He pointed out that some of these ships were unloading the ministry's stores after the appearance of the test results that showed suitability and compliance with contractual specifications , noting that there were other ships in wait, as models of which have been withdrawn for laboratory tests on them.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=87764

AW: Parliamentary Finance for "direction Press": Work remittances system is designed to control the amount of money sent abroad… Parliamentary Finance for "direction Press": Work remittances system is designed to control the amount of money sent abroad http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/48463.html

LM: Ok I’m just gonna say this once. Keep the Faith Everyone

Many things pointing to Iraq becoming international:

Qi Cards giving retirees (cash) outside the country “in the coming days"...

Tarrifs and Taxes start tomorrow…

Over 11 cargo ships ready to unload and that will need to be settled in international payments...

Also, starting tomorrow, exchange of 50 dinar notes will be credited electronically into their accounts- Turning on the system...

All signs of international business (*)

And don’t forget... no auctions for almost 2 weeks and the de-dollarization that has been going on...

Parliament met today Saturday, nothing new and come back Monday. 

My bet is then they will pass all the important laws in one basket, after they became international Sunday…

Keep Praying Everyone that this is actually it!

MY LADIES: THANKS LM GOOD SUMMARY...AW- THAT'S THE NEW MECHANISAM THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, SAME SYSTEM LIKE US.

THERE REALLY IS NOTHING NEW OUT THERE, IT'S LIKE IRAQ IS SUSPENDED IN TIME

PAPERS ARE REHASHING OLD STUFF

GO OUT EVERYONE AND ENJOY THE DAY...

WE HAVE DONE SEVERAL COUNTDOWNS OVER THE YEARS, LET'S HOPE THIS OUR LAST ONE

MY LADIES

US Backs China-Led AIIB Ahead Of Joining Deadline

BEIJING: The US today hinted at joining the China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) before the deadline tomorrow saying it is looking forward to cooperating with the new bank which most US allies have joined disregarding its objections. 

US can cooperate with the bank as it welcomes and supports proposals that are helpful to infrastructure construction, US Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said. 

Lew is here for talks with Chinese officials. The cooperation can be carried out through the China-US Strategic and Economic Dialogue (SED), the World Bank and the AIIB, and any other mechanisms accepted by the two countries, Lew said in his talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang earlier on, Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zhu Guangyao quoted him as saying. 

Lew's "surprise" visit here ahead of the last date for joining the bank has sparked speculation that the US is negotiating with China to join the bank which it opposed earlier stating that it lacked transparency.

Already India, along with 30 countries including staunch US allies UK, Germany and France have joined the bank making the Barack Obama administration rethink its concerns that it could become a competitor to the US-led World Bank, IMF and ADB, as it is set to start with USD 50 ..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/46747901.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Highlights from Kenny  424605_orig

Chinese Premier Urges U.S. To Approve IMF Quota Reform

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (R) meets with Treasury Secretary of the United States Jacob Lew in Beijing, capital of China, March 21 2016. (Xinhua/Huang Jingwen)

BEIJING, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang met with U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew on Monday, expressing hope that the United States can approve reform to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) that will give China more sway in the organization.

Li said when meeting Lew in the Great Hall of the People that China hopes the U.S. side will support the adoption of the RMB in the basket of special drawing rights, an exchange arrangement under the IMF.

Highlights from Kenny  6103214_orig

The United States holds the largest stake in the IMF and has the sole power of veto on reform of the West-led international financial organization.

In a meeting that touched on many other aspects of global economic affairs, Li emphasized that China and the United States should jointly advance liberalization and facilitation of global trade and investment. He petitioned Lew over the United States relaxing limits on exports of high technology to China.

Li said negotiations that are about to start over establishing a list of banned practices under the two countries' bilateral investment treaty (BIT) will be their focal point on in the coming months. He said the Chinese government will further open up service and manufacturing industries by slashing the number of foreign investment limits by half.

"China will open its door even wider to the outside world," Li said.

"The China market will be even more open, transparent and predictable," he vowed.

Lew expressed expectation that the BIT negotiation will make progress. He welcomed China playing a bigger role in the development of infrastructure in Asia and said the United States is ready to cooperate with China on both bilateral and multilateral levels.

President Xi Jinping's upcoming state visit to the United States will strongly advance the development of China-U.S. relations, according to Lew.

He said the U.S. side expects Xi's visit within this year.

Li and Lew agreed that said in the next stage, the two sides should jointly stage the new round of their Strategic and Economic Dialogue (SED) and high-level consultation on people to people exchanges so as to enhance mutual trust, deepen cooperation and conduct even closer communication and coordination on major regional and international issues.

Li said a sound China-U.S. relationship conforms with the interests of both sides and is conducive to peace, stability and prosperity in the Asia-Pacific region and the world as a whole. He pointed out that as the largest developing and developed countries in the world, China and the United States are highly complementary in their economies and share broad prospect of cooperation.

Lew said China's growth, prosperity and deep involvement in the international system conforms with the interests of the United States.

Li and Lew also exchanged views on regional and international issues of common concern.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-03/30/c_134110907.htm

U.S. Looking Forward To AIIB Cooperation: Jacob Lew

Editor: huaxia

BEIJING, March 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew said on Monday that the United States is looking forward to cooperating with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), as it welcomes and supports proposals that are helpful to infrastructure construction.

The cooperation can be carried out through liaison between the China-U.S. Strategic and Economic Dialog (SED), the World Bank and the AIIB, and any other mechanisms accepted by the two countries, Lew said in his talks with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang earlier on Monday, according to Chinese Vice Minister of Finance Zhu Guangyao.

Zhu told Xinhua after the hour-long talks that Lew also welcomes China playing a bigger role in international economic affairs.

He added that Lew said the United States hopes the AIIB can formulate a quality management structure and that it is ready to discuss this with China.

The meeting came ahead of the March 31 deadline for countries to apply to become founding members of the AIIB, which will aim to support infrastructure projects in Asia.

Zhu said Lew came to China to prepare for the upcoming SED in June and President Xi Jinping's state visit to the United States in September.

"The SED is also a working procedure to ensure the meeting between the two presidents is a success," he said.

"I think the meeting we have today and the meeting we have in the SED will help up move U.S.-China relations forward," Lew told Li.

Besides meeting with Li, Lew also held meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Wang Yang and heads of other government departments.

"The meeting with Premier Li was very fruitful. Both sides voiced hope for each other's economic success," Zhu said.

Facing the instability and uncertainty of world economic recovery, it is very important that China and the United States coordinate on economic policy and maintain economic growth, he noted.

Zhu said Li also asked Lew to feed back three points to the U.S. side:

-- China will steadily abide by a peaceful way of development.

-- China will endeavor to promote regional peace, stability, development and prosperity.

-- China is ready to work with United States to expand their common interests and properly handle disputes. There are broad prospects for cooperation and the relationship between the two.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2015-03/30/c_134110884.htm

Dave Schmidt: Projects are Starting to Be Funded 

Dave Schmidt at the Sedona Connection verifies what Poof/Zap reported; that the humanitarian projects are now funding—and that’s great news because it lends credence to some of our messengers and their messages.

We sure need some good news, don’t we? 
~~~

Dave explains how we may inadvertently impact what manifests in our world and when. ~ BP

March 20,2016 Report, Updates and Projects are Starting to be Funded

For months we have been waiting for developments to take place regarding funds being released. Those developments are under way.

Our perceptions determine how we view the world around us. Our perceptions also determine how quickly we receive the things we want. 

On this week’s radio program I will discuss how our perceptions turn into projections, in return impacting the timing on bringing about our desires for funds being released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPgCz2h_HPE

Click here for the radio program, live at 6pm PT, 9pm ET or archived anytime.

3/21/2016

.OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. 

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN UNAVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW DUE TO MULTIPLE REASONS. 

ONE WAS HEALTH, ONE WAS YOUR RECEIVING ACCURATE INTEL VIA RECAPS THAT NEEDED NO FURTHER COMMENT FROM ME 

AND ALSO I WAS ASKED VERY POLITELY NOT TO POST ANYTHING AS ISSUES BEING SOLVED WERE OF THE SENSITIVE NATURE. 
~~~

I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE JUST MAY BE FINALLY AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY. 

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS CLOSELY AND AWARE OF THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT'S MADE RECENTLY IN IRAQ. 

THE U.S.A. AND IRAQ HAD TO OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER TO FACILITATE ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINANCIAL BACKING.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ISSUES RESOLVED YESTERDAY COMPLETED THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE FUNDING ENTITY.ALSO ISSUES OF A TECHNICAL NATURE WAS SOLVED YESTERDAY AS WELL. 

THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT IN IRAQ TODAY I BELIEVE WAS THE FINAL ISSUE TO BRING TO FRUITION WHAT WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING. 

I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME.

I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY.

I WISH TO THANK SAMBO ESPECIALLY AS WELL AS THE MODS FOR THIS FINE CHRISTIAN FORUM AND HOPE IT WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT--

KNOW THIS--I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND PRAY THE BEST IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD.

GOD BLESS EACH READING THIS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN----PLEASE-----OKIEOILMAN 

3/21/2016

I told all of you I wouldn't post anymore until it really happened!! Well I'm here to tell you Iraq just became a truely international country with an international currency worth the same rate it was back before Saddam Hussein put the country in perpetual turmoil. It is trading at $3.22 and i am just waiting for the #800 numbers.

MARKZ
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum