Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated.

5 posters

Go down

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. Empty The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:38 pm

The quiet weekend has begun. In our previous TZX Intelligence Report (LINK), intel stated that sources and contacts are going dark. This is still the case at the moment. All personnel are ready and awaiting.

Awaiting what?

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. Currently, the USN is already in circulation and in the banks digitally but not activated. The activation of the USN is essential prior to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and currency redemption within the US. It is in agreement that the USN will be the first asset-backed currency in the world thus initiating the Global Currency Reset.

What's the hold up?

Sources say a window has been opened for the coming week.

In reality, the situation in the country is still unstable. The corporate government known as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. is still operating and illegally governing the country. Operations to remove the corporate government are still underway. State by state, the country is being liberated through common law by forces of the Republic movement. The upcoming elections are set to conclude the fate of the country. Rumors state that Paul Ryan will become President and will dump the corporate government. Only time will tell if Paul Ryan will prove to be a true patriot and restore the Republic. If not Paul Ryan, Donald Trump will be the only legitimate candidate remaining and will assume office.

Another scenario is that a Pentagon and US Military resistance movement, also known as the "New Republic" will commence mass arrests nationwide and restore the Republic prior to the elections. Which explains why sources say the USN will be activated during the coming week.

Ultimately, November is the given deadline to conclude the fate of the united States of America and its sovereign people. Time will tell if we shall see change prior to the given deadline. In the mean time. the rest of the world is waiting and watching.

Why is the world waiting on the USN?

It has been agreed upon 200 nations to have the US lead the Global Currency Reset with the USN. Although, China has Plan B on standby which is for the Yuan to become the world's first asset-backed currency instead of the USN and lead the GCR. Plan B was created if the situation in the US does not conclude.

Intel

USN scheduled to activate this coming week. Situation in the US must be concluded prior.

N.E.S.A.R.A. scheduled for implementation.

Currency redemption in the US to begin once USN activated.

Global Currency Reset to initiate after currency redemption.

We are still immanent.

This has been TZX Intelligence, ending report.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. Empty Re: The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated.

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:40 pm

More Craziness!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. Empty Re: The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated.

Post by Terbo56 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

I'll believe it WHEN we see it!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:54 pm

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated.

Well since there is no USN and no plans for any such asset backed currency, I guess than means the rest of your intel is useless since the RV will never happen according to you.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:58 pm

TZX Intelligence now THERE is an oxymoron! The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865  The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:50 am

This is so lame, I mean everyone knows its really Godzilla that is holding up the RV, and he's preoccupied with the attack from the Amazon women on the moon.  No way can the GCR occur and thus release the RV until Godzilla pushes the button and only he can do it since its deep in the ocean protected by a radioactive mine field.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:52 am

The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203 The RV cannot be done until the New United States Notes (USN) has been activated. 3508649203

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzo60 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:14 am

The only USN i can see...is the United States Navy. Come on..no.such thing.

Lizzo60

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:15 am

Exactly....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum