Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Tank wrote
7m ago
I'm not saying good bye until I can't speak any more! Here's what I know, there was some delays in the relaease this week. All I'm going to say is what I've veen sating, Wells Fargo is the Clearing House bank (and I believe they own HSBC) so if you hae ZIM, GO THERE for your exchange. RE
Tank wrote
1m ago
In addition, make sure you have some idea of how AND what you want to do with your money if you have ZIM. There is an expectation that YOU will help humanity and from what I understand, as long as you know how, and YOU follow through, YOU can dictate the rate YOU want for your currency. BE humble, be courageous, and be honest, but don't be unprepared.
Garmst wrote
3m ago
Tank- So pretty much what your saying is , you got rid of most of your sources and now your getting your intel from the big dog only?
Tank wrote
1m ago
GARMST, I haven't spoken to BIGDOG, but.it.what Im.saying is.in line with what he's said then I feel confident that I'm on the right track
BODI wrote
1m ago
TANK SILLY HE WAS REFERRING TO GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Tank wrote
50s ago
AT this point there is no hold up on the 800#s, we're just not aure of the exact time of their release. However, I'd say if you suddenly see "DINARMAGEDDON!" as in All dinarland suddenly goes dark, Id say that's a sign thats a pretty good indication that we've arrrived
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:59 pm

Tank wrote
59s ago
Look, I'm just posting things YOU NEED to know because we are so close. I've spoken to some today that have already exchanged, and some who have appointments, and some who are expecting like a 42 week pregnant teenager!! In other words, all the signs are showin, the timing is right, and everybody's uncomfortable !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 am

TANK closed the chatroom because of using CAPS? LMAO!!!

mdinn wrote
16m ago
CHAT IS BEING CLOSED BECAUSE TANK ASKED EVERYONE TO PM HIM AND SUNNI TO ALLOW TANK TO POST IN CAPS. BILL HAS SAID IN THE PAST CAPS ARE FOR MODS NOT INTEL PEOPLE
Curly wrote
14m ago
ok then boot Tank out he is a pumper any way
Curly wrote
13m ago
put him in the corner for 5 hours
Slim wrote
14m ago
What??? All are being punished?? Why not put him in timeout then. Don't punish all.
mdinn wrote
14m ago
IF YOU LEAVE THIS PAGE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN
mdinn wrote
10m ago
GUYS THE BEHAVIOR IN HERE TONIGHT BY SO MANY PEOPLE WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL ASKING TANK TO GO AGAINST THE WISHES OF ADMIN BILL.. TO ALLOW HIM TO POST IN CAPS.
mdinn wrote
9m ago
JUST RECEIVED A TEXT FROM ADMIN AND THIS IS WHAT HE SAID: THE CHAT ROOM WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. A TWEET WILL BE SENT WHEN AND IF IT WILL BE OPENED
mdinn wrote
9m ago
THIS ACTION WAS TAKEN BECAUSE TANK HAS BEEN ASKED REPEATEDLY TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND DECIDED NOT TO...
lostnq8 wrote
9m ago
mdinn - IMHO issnt this going back to the same issues at TNT - just a ? not criticism
olesailor wrote
9m ago
can I say wow I am confused
mdinn wrote
8m ago
CHASEYADMIN POSTED HERE TO PLEASE NOT ASK TANK TO POST IN CAPS AS IT PUT HIM IN A DIFFICULT POSITION
Garmst wrote
8m ago
Really!!!!! closing chat because Tank is using all caps......Really?
mdinn wrote
7m ago
PROMO THE POINT IS ADMIN THEN A WEEK LATER ASKED HIM TO GO LOWER CASE LIKE THE REST OF THE INTEL PROVIDERS WERE, JUST A MATTER OF BEING FAIR TO EVERYONE
olesailor wrote
7m ago
I kinda doubt if tank will come back. that is too bad
lostnq8 wrote
7m ago
IMHO as many people that see what is posted on this site, the pettiness will run thru dinarland in short order
jqueen30 wrote
5m ago
Lol a battle over caps, how dumb, where's our numbers lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:27 am

This was typed in chat. LMAO

promo wrote
1m ago
so, is chat open or closed?
This was typed in the forum about the site they posted this on! LMAO

lostnq8 wrote
2m ago
Is this site closed?
Now a food fight! LMAO

olesailor wrote
1m ago
can we have a food fight?
LMAO

TnSquatch wrote
1m ago
So is the room closed for others wanting to come to chat?
olesailor wrote
1m ago
will the room reopen if the 800 s come out
Ladyz wrote
1m ago
This is so hard on me. I bounce in and out all day I am a physician who cannot stay in the room all the time. I work ER also. Man I hate this when everyone gets upset and the room goes sour.
lostnq8 wrote
1m ago
Sounds like a bunch of teenagers.
ChelseaGirl wrote
2m ago
Hope we don't loose Tank....
Tmanes wrote
1m ago
Lol. It's a scam
mdinn wrote
1m ago
PROMO AT THE EXPENSE OF SOUNDING LIKE DAZ, YOU ARE PUSHING IT
TnSquatch wrote
1m ago
What if someone needs in to update Intel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:08 am

what a collection of imbeciles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:52 am

Ladyz wrote:
This is so hard on me. I bounce in and out all day I am a physician who cannot stay in the room all the time. I work ER also. Man I hate this when everyone gets upset and the room goes sour.

Very glad she is not my physician. Just sayin ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 am

WSOMN Chat is back open or is it still closed? Or is it closed even though it's open?  I don't know and it looks like they don't either!

briona wrote
46m ago
Looks like I will have to go to TNT's chat until this one opens up. How unfortunate.

ADMINBILL wrote
6m ago
THE CHAT ROOM IS CLOSED UNTIL LATER TODAY DUE TO MISUSE AND FAILURE TO COMPLY TO CHAT RULES. REFRESH YOUR SCREENS IN 5 MINUTES OR BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE. NO EXCEPTIONS

mdinn wrote
moments ago
EMON JUST LOG OUT PLZ 
mdinn wrote
20s ago
INTEL LOG OUT AND STAY LOGGED OUT TIL THE TWEET 
Sunni Daze wrote
22s ago
JUST LOG OUT EVERYONE 
mdinn wrote
36s ago
IT HAS BEEN 5 MINUTES YOU SHOULD ALL BE GONE BY NOW...PLEASE DON'T GET BANNED 
inteljunkie wrote
56s ago
Sunni: morning, are we supposed to log out then log in??? Can you please repost, thanks. 
EMON wrote
56s ago
Sorry, trying to refresh, on phone and I don't know why it won't I will log out then log back in, hope that helps 
Sunni Daze wrote
1m ago
OKAY WE ARE GOING THROUGH CHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 am

Morons are more like it- Know nothings, and no true info- Shills, if you will-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:45 pm

This is absolutely hysterical!!  Well, I guess if you act like children, you are treated like children. 

Can you see them all sitting there hitting refresh refresh refresh for hours????

What a joke of a forum.  Seriously, I would be embarrassed to own it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

ADMIN BILL A LITTLE OCD ?

This is just what I needed today, a good laugh. You just can't make this stuff up. If a movie was ever made about Dinarland with the assorted cast of loonies no one would believe it. Assorted space aliens, government take over, intell sources, channeled messages , gold in them thar hills, blood moons, Grandfather who never dies, Cabals, and ............ Heck this makes the Blacklist look like a Fairy Tale!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:16 pm

@Ponee wrote:
This is absolutely hysterical!!  Well, I guess if you act like children, you are treated like children. 

Can you see them all sitting there hitting refresh refresh refresh for hours????

What a joke of a forum.  Seriously, I would be embarrassed to own it.

I'm loving every minute of it LMAO Now I have a battle with the idiots at intel LMAO I love my life LMAO These idiots keep saying it must be getting close because there's chaos on the blog but the fools don't understand it's only this guy Rex and I LMAO 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:29 pm

USING CAPS IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE. YOU CANT SPELL DOUCHE BAGS WITHOUT IT. ARE EXCLAMATION POINTS BAND OVER THERE TOO?!?!?!?!?!?

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 am

@Sandnsea wrote:
ADMIN BILL A LITTLE OCD ?  

This is just what I needed today, a good laugh. You just can't make this stuff up.  If a movie was ever made about Dinarland with the assorted cast of loonies no one would believe it. Assorted space aliens, government take over, intell sources, channeled messages , gold in them thar hills, blood moons, Grandfather who never dies, Cabals, and ............ Heck this makes the Blacklist look like a Fairy Tale!

1 year ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 am

Wow, look at all the names in that chat that aren't there anymore.  Did they leave or get banned I wonder.

And man, SandnSea sure didn't like AdminBill did she? Hmmmm, how does one go from loathing someone to wanting to buddy up to them and sing their praises  ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am

Is that RV still about to pop there, Tank?  You stickin' to your, 'I know people who have exchanged, be patient' mantra?

Steffen Rowe, you sly dog you...one year later, still lying through your teeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Wow, 1 year ago, & the sheep still can't think for themselves, & the gurus still know that, the whole RV scam is such a delusional lie, and even today , as we have more gurus coming on board , a good example; guru Judy, Yosef & his multiple aliases. There are plenty of people out there that don't think for themselves, O I can't forget Gary. The sheep that loves a lie, there are plenty of them, that's why this scam is so successful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN's TANK Friday Evening 3/18/16
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-