Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16

3 posters

Go down

Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 Empty Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:29 am

PinkRoses: Bruce call: Bruce: Special guests, Sue, Steven, Robert, Yosef, Bob

Bruce call: Bruce: Q and A will be done by email, if you have a question tonite, off limits on questions is anything dealing with the government, rates of currency, Nesara, Galatia.

Bruce: Yosef: I am tied in with some places that give me access. It is being progress through systemactically, organized fashion. At some point in the next 12 hours, this blessing is going to manifest for us. My deepest prayer is for people are prepared to receive this. The blessing that awaits you will take your breathe away. It is important that your arms are opened wide for this.

Bruce: Yosef: I can give you details that things been signed, treaty, can go into great depth, bottom line it is here, it is now. calm yourself to go in and do your business.

Bruce: I am excited, it is just we know we at the very end.

Yosef: I like to think we are at the beginning, from the elite to the meek, we are receiving it, that is where we are now.

Bruce: Robert, also one in touch what is going on, anything to add and stay in bounds?

Robert: We are at the very end, in the moment. Yosef covered it, we are in the moment
ruce: We know Iraq did what they needed to do with their announcement, everything is lining up beautifully

Bruce call: A: what do you make of the requierements  Us have to be asset back before RV?

Bruce: it is required for all to be asset back, we are no exception. it seems the US the last to meet that critiria, that is part of the process, part of the global reset.

Bruce: Q: what is holding up the 800 numbers, Yosef? Yosef: Nothing is holding them back, what is being done, evertything is being put in proper alignment to put them out. They are all there at the banks to receive us. NOthing is holding them back, more like a check list, one by one mechanically, finally at the end of the check list comes the 800 numbers for the mass to go in to receive their blessing.

Bruce Q: What percentage the banks feel we put for humanitarian projects? YOsef: that is a private group situation Bruce: Yes it is primarily, if you have a humanitarian project you need to mention you have one. 30 to 50% of your exchange

Bruce: They would like that. If part of the internet group, you can use that formula Yosef: if you speak from your heart and passion for to them, you will disperse to work towards, be honest, dont make things up that will go a long ways to get a higher rate

Bruce: Sue: refer to it as I am interest in impact investing, it is a relatively responsible investing stradegy, help children, help hunger, etc.

Bruce call: Q: has the Abadi announce the RV? Robert: I was told it went down at 4pm Iraqi time yesterday. There were several dignatiaries over there, went according to the check list. They have 24 to ? hours to make Iraqi international rate. (sorry missed the hours)

Robert: confirmed 9:30 est am, the bonds, Y: means they had to have an international currency. Bruce: Iraq will go first, then Iran will be recognized 24 to 48 hours later
Robert: it is all coorindated,

Bruce: Q: will the internet group get the 800 numbers same time as WF group? Bruce: those numbers will come out very closely when emails go, short answer is yes come out almost same time

q: I am struggling with credibility with friends and family, how do you deal with that Yosef? Yosef: depending how long you been in determins how many scars you have. I have had 10 years in this. Currency part 16 months.Answer is you knwo what you know, if people come with you wonderful, if they dont wonderful.

Yosef: While I have the ability to bless family, cities, not everybody is suppose to do this. when i got that, i stopped trying to sell people on it. If people are not gravitating to you prior rv, probably past rv they wont be probably. I dont expect them come back to say they were wrong, I was right.

Bruce call: Sue: I am watching out lately to me a real exercise in love, faith, trusting, you got to know in your knower this is a real thing, let go of the doubt and fear even when it is not showing up in the moment because you know it is happening.

Bruce call: Steve: if you dont have faith you will be in trouble. I quit telling people who didnt want to hear about it. It will happen when it happens. Sue: our brains are wired for the negative, you get hyped up but when it doesnt happen my heart breaks i want people to know they held to their faith

Robert: certain people were chosen to do the right thing with the money

Bruce call: Q: announcement of the TRN and USN? Bruce: not public announcement i not aware of

Bruce call Q: if most are done, banks in staff, who is holding it up, and what will make them stop holding it up? Bruce: we look at it that if something is holdling it up, usually that is not the case, it is a process with many steps we not see.

Yosef: In April 2015, trns put in place, April 2016 the process will be complete. The rv will occur whicih means at one point we will be allowed in the bank. Info we getting is accurate, but things are happening we not have intelligence on and not see. we try to put pieces together, puzzle together.

Yosef: At the end you put the last piece in, bam you have the puzzle, that is the RV. You have military, finance, politics, sovereign families, new power structures that triedto take over, oil prices, legal drug trade, dinars over printed, somany factors that had to be resolved to get our blessing.

Yosef: finally we are at the end and we are here. WE can be upset all we want, but that is not energy we want to manage these funds. The negative angry frustrated we done that already.time for something else.

Bruce call Q: some say you need to negotiate and fight for a rate, others say banks will be fair, what do you expect to get a good rate? Robert: I been told under the new system, the banks going to treat everyone fairly. but need to know what you ask for, you wil be given what you ask for. have a plan together in your mind what you going to do for humanity because that will give you a better rate.

Q: rural areas may have to travel Yosef: They have tried to map out to help everybody no matter how much you hold. dinar, rupiah, afghan, etc. yo uwill love the rate. but you polled different than zim holders. you will be ask do you hold zim. if you have 5 zim notes, whale catergory.

Bruce: no one will have to drive more than 82 miles to get to a location to exchange. exchange locations are plentiful, everybody is covered. be aware if you a zim holder. maybe a question? Are you a zim holder, maybe a critiria where they send you.
Robert: they will listen carefully what you have

Bruce call: Q: heard WF will release the 800 numbers..... Y: it is 10pm on est coast, factors of redemption everyone has to start at once. It just got dark on west coast, Bruce: dont give up on nightfall yet.

Bruce Q: Subway and DC shut down? Y: I think they will have to take a cab, security
  Bruce call: Q: is the ME go at same time? YOsef: yes

Bruce call: Q: is there an issue of duplicate serial numbers? Bruce: some of the numbers in arabic have a hook, to untrain eye may not notice it. Yosef? not at the individual redemption level, wealthy family buying there is some issue, but personal level, no issue

Bruce call: Q: canadians receive substantial rate? Bruce: yes according to their involvment of fighting in Iraq war, their rates especially dinar based on that, all preset agreed basis country to country

Bruce call: Q: if we take contract rate taxes different than market rate? Bruce: we think we know position on taxes, not sure, cant speak of taxes not hundred percent going on. cant speak on that.

Bruce call: Q: Yosef will you be around after the rv to learn from? Yosef: I probably will but not on this compacity. I was asked to balance this to get away from greed, but towards humantary. Bruce: We do appreciate Yosef wisdom in these areas, Yosef will be an invited guest in the future

Bruce call: Q: is there going to be a huge difference in the dollar now than later making investment in other currency.. Yosef: I not exicited in 2nd basket currency, once this reset, we allowed to go, we will get special acct that identifies it as asset back, it will be marked as such. Once that event happens whether you have yuan, swiss, becuase all been reset and revalued, they are on same level.

Yosef: I dont think the 2nd basket be anything like this first basket

Bruce call: Q: danger of losing my home, chances of excahnging soon? Yosef: Assuming you have currency, I might offer to you, let the home go, maybe not meant for you to hold. You will be coming in life with abundance, creating new reality, new thoughts, probably have new house, new job, I would offer maybe framing losing the house a blessing..

Yosef: there is going to be alot of jealousy come out, some people chosen because of their heart, not their family. Steven, people have ability to believe, heart opened up Yosef: when i step back and see why i am here because the last 10 years done nothing but taking risk after risk. I built a tolerence of risk.

Robert: I agree. Sue: It is about trust. we are all involved creating something new. Yosef: having the faith to be here, standing in your knowing. Also creativity moving forward valuable.

Yosef: need to surround yourself with thinkers. Bruce: we will be able to design with our own futures, live in this abundant life style, but not without giving to those without the abundance.

Bruce: anybody final comments tonite?

Sue: I will express how profound it is for me to be in this virtual round table, potentially this is the eve what we all been believing in. I hope all listening is excited, ready in the feeling it is happening. Grateful to be in this space with everyone, living, sharing it. we are rare in the world

Robert: Be patient, know we are at the end, Text just received: "BE patient what you are awaiting for jsut arrived"

Kent: Just in awe surrounded with wonderful people, how far we have come, grown, it is only the beginning. cant wait to get started.

Yosef: apprecitating Kent.

Robert on big Call just got amazing text! We go now!!!

Dedar:  I think it was Robert's intel provider saying it is here.

Josef: I tried to get hard intel last 5 weeks. I tried to desperating communicating the spiritual aspect. WE are here in that moment as we are in the moment of receiving this blessing very shortly. I am going fishing of souls. If you think this money somehow separtes you from humanity, you are wrong. You now function as a ministry of love, abundance, change society with abundance of love.

Bruce: Thank you Yosef, Robert, Kent, Sue. This is where we have faith, hope and love. If we do this work we are called to do, we had the faith to believe, now we know, in the knowing. WE have the love for mankind, each other, make sure we display that love, live that everyday for a lifetime.

Bruce: Thank all of you again being part of this special call. May we move into this evening to recieve this blessing. Hope to have full blown celebration call Thursday. Kent take us out tonight. bless everyone.

Bruce Replay 605-562-3198 pin #123456

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 Empty Re: Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:30 am

Well,Yosef said he's been in this for ten years,meaning he has been scamming people for ten years,no doubt he had another name or several before he started to call himself Yosef.
So the 800# went out last night is what I gathered,today cash out?
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 Empty Re: Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:19 am

OMG, what a pile of error, unverifiable intel and out right lies! Forget about muckin gout the bar with a shovel, you need a bulldozer for that much crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 2805820865  Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 2805820865  Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 2805820865  Bruce D -we know we are at the very end. Call Notes 3/15/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum