Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet

Go down

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Empty Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet

Post by Ponee on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:10 am

AtmosphereChanger

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1597422&m=75&t=1457534727

I believe,Yosef, that your are a modern day prophet of God. In the bible, God usually chose people who were in the market place to deliver His word. The Holy Spirit has guided you when to step forward, when to be BOLD, and also when to step back...

You speak to my heart and I know that God has given you an amazing assignment for such a time as this. I search for you because I desire MORE and I must receive quickly.

I sense the urgency

~~~~~~~~~~~~

inteljunkie

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1594792&m=73&t=1454638826
Beyond!
Yosef, you speak so eloquently. Thank you for being our angel and our "bridge." We are forever in your service and gratitude. ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lami

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1592246&m=75&t=1452107267
Yosef-

What a beautiful future you are showing us,leading us with compassion and understanding,knowledge and patience,to the place of truth -within and without.

We are blessed to have Yosef be a Wayshower ,filled with Love and Light.

Immense gratitude to Yosef for the summation.

~~~~~~
MYJOURNEY

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807
Thank you so much for standing by us and coaching us on what is happening. Love & light to you and the world for this awesome blessing that is coming to the world> Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Floating

~~~~~~~

Tnew

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1593628&m=75&t=1453590138
Josef, I want to say thank you for trying to help us all. I pray we all open our eyes and remember God brings people into our life everyday to help us. Most of the time we don't even notice because we are so busy just trying to live. I have been blessed with the time to listen to you on most of the Intel calls and I believe I have read most all your post. Now having said this there is NO doubt in my mind you have been God sent to help us try and understand maybe how and why all this is happening. I will say at my age (mid 60's) some of this is hard for me to wrap my head around BUT if I believe every word in the Bible ( AND I DO) then God is telling me once again he can do anything! Josef I am not sure how all this will play out but I do believe and I pray each day God will also help me to overcome my unbelief. I also pray all of us that have been chosen to be a part of this RV will ask, PLEASE God open our eyes and our hearts to take this money and spend the rest of our days here helping as many people as we can. I will say that I am also thankful he didn't give me this blessing several years ago when I first learned about it because I was NO where near ready for what to he would want me to do with all this new found wealth. So for what you have ask I will open my heart and mind and and pray for God's decremented in all this as I do each day. I thank you so much for the time you have taken to share what you know and try and help in so many ways. If people really know God I think they will know he helps you write your post so we normal people might understand his love is coming in each post you write and again he will answer our prayers if we will just listen and wait.

Thank you God for all you have blessed us with each day the prayers you did and didn't answer and loving us enough to receive these blessing and the chance to help so many others.

Thank you Josef,
God Bless you,
Tnew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FXStrategist

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Avatar?id=1597755&m=75&t=1457897893

Heavens! Such courage, deep knowing, research, service to humankind, kindness, understanding, acceptance, allowance, guidance, clarity, eloquence, thoroughness, sympathy, and LOVE. Thank you, Yosef. Namaste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Empty Re: Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet

Post by Ssmith on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 am

Tank gets promoted from Mod to Guru and now Yosef gets a promotion too. 

What a day!  LMAO!!!!!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet Empty Re: Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:56 am

Yea, Yosef is a prophet .... a false prophet that is.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet 2805820865  Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet 2805820865  Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet 2805820865  Yosef from WSOMN has gone from Guru Status to Angel and Prophet 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:58 am

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE, DON'T THEY KNOW IT A BIG NO NO TO WORSHIP FALSE GODS.
THESE PEOPLE ARE PRAYING ON OTHER THAT HAVE LIMITED BRAIN ACTIVITY, ISN'T THAT AGAINST THE LAW.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum