Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
YOU MUST Sign in with your USERNAME to POST
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:16 pm

I really don't want to be a downer, here, but I've been on the phone with a personal banker at Chase today, and he advised me that the Iraqi dinar is NOT a legal tradable currency at this time.

Am I missing something? Did I not ask the right question(s)???
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WilliamB

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

i'd contact them after the RV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khoregos

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 pm

All changes once it shows on their screen...some bankers did their homework and knew...you have the ball and bat tomorrow...check Okie's posts, there was a release that occurred last week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Khoregos wrote:
All changes once it shows on their screen...some bankers did their homework and knew...you have the ball and bat tomorrow...check Okie's posts, there was a release that occurred last week

I Hope Okie's intel is finally correct!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 pm

7:04 PM [bryanmc05] ..OKIE OIL MAN my personal banker told me friday that the iqd was showing on his currency report but with no value yet. said it has not been there b4 and it is now reconized as a tradable or whatever the word is currency
7:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BRYAN--YES IT IS NOW AN ACCEPTABLE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY EVEN AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATE OF 1170 DINAR

I LOVE Okie to pieces and appreciate him soooo much, but my Chase says, "No!" Crying or Very sad

Please, can somebody refute this???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
I really don't want to be a downer, here, but I've been on the phone with a personal banker at Chase today, and he advised me that the Iraqi dinar is NOT a legal tradable currency at this time.

Am I missing something? Did I not ask the right question(s)???
Crying or Very sad

I got that same response from Wells Fargo last week. They told me it was not legal to buy Dinar.???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
procomp1

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

that is why there is a article or statue that says we are allowed to buy it and have it i think it is 13303 or 133033 gogle it and read that copy it take to bank show them you did your homework and you are smarter than them this is what you need to do with everything about this investment good luck let us know the out come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:26 pm

Its LEGAL to buy Dinar, if it wasn't then our gov't wouldn't let IQD dealers sell it!!!!
Its that at this time, this minute, that the IQD is not recongized internationally as a acceptable tradeable currency b/c they're still under CHAPTER 7.
I hope todays emergency meeting in the UN w/ the ambassadors and Obamas speech tomorrow have something to do with the RV. Thought I read that the dispute of some port between iraq and kuwait has been resolved and that the UK ambassador telling iraq to take care of the problem of the port to help them get out of chapter 7.
Maybe im connecting dots that are meaningless. I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER WITH. hanghead
I hate my job hahaha. I want to settle down with no bills and pursue my passions instead of dragging my feet at work Crying or Very sad

Last edited by rvnow55 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
procomp1

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:44 pm

last week it was declared as a tradeble currency and was taken off of the terroist list it is now a international tradeble currency the banks have a currency book that they just got the updated book last week you have to be nice but be firm on these issues i know because my daughter is a asst manger at chase
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wb4ukl

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:48 pm

Your personal Chase banker is an uninformed idiot, and I would not do business with him after the rv. If he read 13303, which you should google and copy and read it to him, he would know that it is legal for U.S. citizens to own dinar and iraqi citizens to own U.S. dollars. I believe it even extends to owning iraqi land and vice versa. If it is "ILLEGAL" then why are brokers selling it all over the internet and I bought several million from 5/3 banks in 3 locations. Your banker is a dipstick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:52 pm

If it is illegal why are banks selling them!?! [I have read posts in here that declare that so it MAY be just be a rumor?!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Angustura wrote:

It's "legal" to buy, of course, but apparently, it is not yet an internationally tradable currency via the banks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:22 pm

procomp1 wrote:
last week it was declared as a tradeble currency and was taken off of the terroist list it is now a international tradeble currency the banks have a currency book that they just got the updated book last week you have to be nice but be firm on these issues i know because my daughter is a asst manger at chase

So is the correct question whether or not the IQD is still on the "terrorist list"? I'd LOVE to call Chase back and suggest they look again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjoybrandt

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes there are banks that u can still get IQD from. Not a rumor. Not willing to show them lol but I have the reciepts to proove it. And I have been already been informed they will cash them in when I am ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:39 pm

DOES ANYBODY (BESIDES PROCOMP1) ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND MY QUESTION??? :shock:

Last edited by FoxyRoxy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diamondbacksteve

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:41 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
Angustura wrote:

It's "legal" to buy, of course, but apparently, it is not yet an internationally tradable currency via the banks.

We also asked a question from one of the two international currency exchanges within the state that got us a little worried Another questioned was asked about value of dinar at revalue.

There are people who have bought a lot of dinar, and so the profit for them will be huge, but for those of us who bought less, is it figured that if the rate is 3.68 would 100,000 dinar be worth 368,000 at trade in or is there a different formula that woud provide much less?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:44 pm

diamondbacksteve

The rate is the same for 1 dinar or a million. just rate x how may dinar you have = cash in your pocket . :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bjoybrandt

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm

No Foxyroxy you aren't missing anything and I don't think you asked the wrong question. Your personal banker is giving the answer he has been programed to and until the rv rate is posted that will be the answer for those who are really not in the know or can't give any other answer.

My dad was in Wells fargo a few months ago talking about the dinar to some tellers and the bank president was not happy with him. said he'd loose his employees if they knew and bought dinar.

Who knows what reasons bankers have for the answers they give.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:34 am

bjoybrandt wrote:
No Foxyroxy you aren't missing anything and I don't think you asked the wrong question. Your personal banker is giving the answer he has been programed to and until the rv rate is posted that will be the answer for those who are really not in the know or can't give any other answer.

My dad was in Wells fargo a few months ago talking about the dinar to some tellers and the bank president was not happy with him. said he'd loose his employees if they knew and bought dinar.

Who knows what reasons bankers have for the answers they give.

Thank you, bjoybrandt. I know that the guy I was talking to was quite young and apparently REALLY totally clueless (I could tell over the phone that he really knew nothing). But isn't the question of whether or not the IQD is now an internationally tradable currency something that should be out there, for all of us (the entire USA) to know about? Wouldn't that be obvious public information?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 am

It's really funny, no matter how many different banks you call, you will get a different answer, even when you call the same bank at different times or days apart. Try it it's commical.
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

AJAnderson wrote:
It's really funny, no matter how many different banks you call, you will get a different answer, even when you call the same bank at different times or days apart. Try it it's commical.

Yeah, but I thought that the IQD becoming an internationally recognized currency would be public knowledge and readily-available information. I guess not.

Oh, well, thank you, everybody, for your input -- and maybe I'll see you someday soon on the "other side" (of the RV, that is)...
☀
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:29 am

AJAnderson wrote:

No, what's comical is that people continue to hassle the banks, causing them to be even more fed up with the IQD holders. Why not spend your time hoping and praying for an RI/RV as opposed to worrying about who will be there to cash out with. JMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am

Diamondbacksteve wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:
Angustura wrote:

We also asked a question from one of the two international currency exchanges within the state that got us a little worried Another questioned was asked about value of dinar at revalue.

There are people who have bought a lot of dinar, and so the profit for them will be huge, but for those of us who bought less, is it figured that if the rate is 3.68 would 100,000 dinar be worth 368,000 at trade in or is there a different formula that woud provide much less?

Be careful with getting your hopes up about that rate, that is merely the UN country code. Nobody knows what the rate could or will be or if there will ever even be an RI/RV at all. If and when there is an RI/RV, why not already have a 'game plan' mapped out for three different rate scenarios. One low, a medium and a high. That way you'll be more prepared for just how you'll react if it comes out at $.86 or $4.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"   Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 am

BoltUpright wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:

No, what's comical is that people continue to hassle the banks, causing them to be even more fed up with the IQD holders. Why not spend your time hoping and praying for an RI/RV as opposed to worrying about who will be there to cash out with. JMO

Actually, this was my first call EVER to the bank, and I didn't tell them I was calling about the IQD. I merely asked whether they would have a personal banker available at that branch in the event that I would need one next week. Then he started asking questions, and I gave as few answers as possible, but I finally did ask the question of whether the Iraqi Dinar is now recognized as an international currency.

He said no, it isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chase says IQD is NOT "legal and tradable"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to: