Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tribute to Tank DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Tribute to Tank

Go down

Tribute to Tank Empty Tribute to Tank

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:41 pm

By LifeIsArt (WSOMN):

What he's demonstrated unrelentingly is his  Tribute to Tank Heart

TANK brings strength, receptivity and adaptable in channels of his communications to this group. In those communications he's stressed cooperation with one another . . . with strong influences of which we all need to engage. He's had a natural inclination towards offering his emotional support .. which we all have sought in one form or another ~~ meaning either silently lurking, or out right asking.

His obvious and out-there-independent leadership is that of a creative mental energy fused with a Spiritual ambition that makes for a very indomitable influence in his personality .. which we've all come to identify with as the Unshakable TANK. He's stepped out on the ledge to show us how pioneering changes are lurking, and how they might influence our decisions. He's asking us all to trust our Hearts, question everything and take the leap into our Flight for Freedom that is designed to be the core of our own life's' purpose! ~~~Tribute to Tank Heart 

He's not afraid to be a non-conformist, nor poke his head into mental curosity. I'd bet, that in real life, meaning being in TANK's physical presence, that there is a natural inclination to experiment, learn through experience and would go after unexpected changes with vim and vigor! I think that TANK is a calculated risk-taker, resolving himself to the openness of all things~~selecting what resonates, and walking away from the rest. I believe he's wanting the best for us, expecting the best for us, and in his own way ... trying to bring us the best. Tribute to Tank Heart

Thank you, TANK.   Tribute to Tank Heart

LifeIsArt

BODI: 

LIFE - YOU WRITE SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDS....AND YES I STAND IN TOTAL AGREEMENT.
TANK IS A WONDERFUL GENTLEMAN, A ROCK FOR ALL TO LEAN ON. 
TANK, THANKS FOR BEING THE BEAUTIFUL PERSON YOU ARE.
IT HAS BEEN AMAZING TO WATCH GOD WORK IN AND THROUGH YOU!!! Tribute to Tank Heart

Mieze:  Tank is already rich prior to the RV, because he is completely fearless
and this is the greatest wealth someone can achieve !
God bless Tank

Zejaybee: LifeisArt - thank you for posting this, like Bodi I stand in agreement

Tank - thank you for bringing your intel for us to make our own decision about it.

Zuess - why do you care about being banned if you disagree with so much of the info here? Makes no sense to me.

Hebiam:  We are all, each of us, painters on a very big canvas called the RV. Tank is a major player with major resources and we are dearly blessed to have him here sharing his intel. It's part of the illumination sharing that is going on around the globe. Yosef is also a major player and I do not ever anticipate speaking out against what he shares. Humanity runs on free will. He can give the information shared with him by the Chinese Elders but the power of the human free will is the deciding factor. Let's hope our new Republic leaders have the strength to do what they were born to do.

Littlewish: LIA, You always bring in the light and the love to all who are present in the room. We are blessed to have you among us.

TANK, I LOVE YOU BROTHER! Although I think you were hardly affected by those who are not speaking from their hearts, it is always wonderful to take the opportunity to thank someone who is working in service for the greater good. So, with immense gratitude and love, I thank you for all that you bring to the room. Your presence is felt across the dimensions and when I come into the forum, I scan first for the green super hero and then go from there Smile

Dearest mieze, my sentiments exactly!!

mieze wrote:

Tank is already rich prior to the RV, because he is completely fearless
and this is the greatest wealth someone can achieve !
God bless Tank !
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Tank Empty Re: Tribute to Tank

Post by roxy22222222 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:24 pm

The only thing TANK brings is a load of BS!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Tank Empty Re: Tribute to Tank

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667 Tribute to Tank 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tribute to Tank 2805820865  Tribute to Tank 2805820865  Tribute to Tank 2805820865  Tribute to Tank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum