Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Expectation: The Source of All Pain DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Expectation: The Source of All Pain

Go down

Expectation: The Source of All Pain Empty Expectation: The Source of All Pain

Post by Ssmith on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:33 am

From Camdoc at WSOMN.

A word of clarification:  On the WingIt call yesterday, Neither Gerry nor Yosef said that they believed that the email about Obama/Dunsford/Paul Ryan was true.  They said that there was a lot of similar info going around the internet, and that IF it were true, we should be ready.  Gerry was then asked to read the letter, and it was discussed, along with its ramifications.
I said in my newsletter that I did not believe that information at all, but then after Yosef was revealed as the author of some of it, I said that brought my belief factor up to 50:50.  I think that it is wise to not shut down your mind and belief system to any particular possibility.  And it is wise to always keep from being attached to one particular outcome. 
This is like fighting a boxing match, while believing that you know what your opponent is going to do.  If you know what actions he will take, you can counter them and that gives you an advantage.  If you know that he usually throws a right jab or a right kick, then you can easily block that move, and give an appropriate blow in return.  That works out alright as long as he does what you expect. But when he does something different, you may lose what advantage you may have had.
Similarly, being attached to one outcome causes pain whenever any other outcome happens. When you expect something to happen, and it doesn’t, then you have distress.  You could have avoided that distress by merely avoiding the expectation.  Being fully open and accepting of ALL POSSIBILITIES gives you freedom to respond (“respons-ability”) for whatever comes.
EXPECTING a paycheck is fine, as long as the paycheck comes.  When it doesn’t, you experience distress.  What is the alternative?  It is merely to live your life being open to all that comes to you.  When a check arrives, be grateful for the blessing!  It is easier, more joyful, and freer to live a life of freedom and gratitude, rather than expectation and disappointment.
So many on the call last night seemed to be bitter and afraid that some event might happen in a way different from what they had anticipated and preferred.  I personally do not know what the outcome of the proposed transfer of presidential power will be.  But I consider that it is better that I know the possibilities facing us, and be ready to respond to whatever comes, than to be afraid and bitter that what comes is not what I had been expecting.
Camdoc
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Expectation: The Source of All Pain Empty Re: Expectation: The Source of All Pain

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:17 am

There will be no outcome, as it has not and will not happen. The very act as proposed would be a violation of the Constitution, not to mention the sovereignty of the US. The next trasfer of power will come in a little less than a year when someone, constitutionally elected raises his or her hand and swears the oath of office.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Expectation: The Source of All Pain 2805820865  Expectation: The Source of All Pain 2805820865  Expectation: The Source of All Pain 2805820865  Expectation: The Source of All Pain 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Expectation: The Source of All Pain Empty Re: Expectation: The Source of All Pain

Post by Ponee on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:08 am

Don't you know Kevin, there is NO CONSTITUTION according to these groups of people.  lmao

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum