Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN

5 posters

Go down

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Empty Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Since Zuess is coming over here to DD, maybe one of these days he'll come out of his shell and post.  I hope he know that he would be more than welcome to do so.

Zuess: 
Hope I don't get banned from here writing this but something needs to be said. Every dinar blog is laughing at us. www.DinarDaily.net is using WSOMN as it's own laughing board because most of us here believes the POTUS has been over thrown and Paul Ryan is president now. We are just waiting for the formal announcement at 8PM EST and then tomorrow we will be at the banks.

In Tony famous words "WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TOO". Who are these people who you are believing in 100% keeping you up at night. You have Tank,Wolfy,Martha and Bodi on here and Yosef from outer space who is telling you things that if true you should only believe them with your own eyes only,not people telling you it's true. Now you've brought in aliens and time travelers and can't get enough of all the info.

I thought this site was about a Global Currency Reset?? Now Platinum Runway comes out of the woodwork and it's like wow now that makes sense the exchange centers are manned but Paul Ryan is not president!!

Please get a grip on your thinking because I'm afraid if this turns out to be just a big scam which is possible there will be people killing themselves!!!!! Please step back and breathe people before that happens.

NWMontana:  Zuess- You are correct in worrying about the well-being of these fine folks..However, No one should give a rats a** what those Holier than thou Troll breeders at Dinar Daily say, think, or do.

Also, if you are afraid that this currency revaluation is, as you say, "just a big scam"...then I am concerned about your mental well-being as well. Just a minimal amount of real world research should prove to you that this RV will happen, and, in my mind, very, very soon.

I believe in Aliens, but I'm pretty sure they are not concerned about my finances, and I am positive that there are benevolent ,incredibly old Asian folks in this world, just don't feel that they are worried about us, or our future. Yes, the Sci Fi aspect is a little much at times, but no one has Forced me to drink their Kool-Aid,and I am delighted to know that of all the things that separate our thinking, we all share the hope and promise of the RV...and that's Good. Smile

BigB:  In 5 going on 6 years, I have heard and believed a lot of "intel".  We all have.   

After the first few months, I learned to accept it as maybe true but wait and see.

Do not ever shoot the intel provider - he might know more than we do.  It just might turn out to be true!

As for the site being the laughingstock of dinarland, I don't believe that.  I have almost stopped reading other sites as information is far more rounded here.

If you don't like what the poster says, ignore it and read another view.  If someone doesn't like the ride, they can either get off of it or wait for a different car (site).
Or you can just put it in the old sock drawer and don't waste anymore time.

Last edited by Ssmith on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Empty Re: Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1591581&m=76&t=1451246024nwmontana wrote
1m ago
Embrace the Madness Peeps! Don't be sad wsomn is being "Mocked in Dinarland", this site has been mocked since Day One! It's all good, and crazy, but good..... Smile
Acdc wrote
3m ago
U know how many people who believed that those who thought the world was round was nuts mocked even when they returned. Because it just was easier than looking at themselves
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1596425&m=75&t=1456417259Wiz wrote
2m ago
nwmontana- mocked? by whom? I don't travel through crazy-town much these days
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1597388&m=75&t=1457488493olesailor wrote
2m ago
stardot some of us are crazy, others there is no doubt
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1591581&m=76&t=1451246024nwmontana wrote
2m ago
Wiz..Peeps are sad cause "Dinarland" is laughing at us...what about everyone else, that laughs at "Dinarland" ?
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1596425&m=75&t=1456417259Wiz wrote
46s ago
so- 'their' crazy is not as crazy as OUR crazy- which apparently is just TOO crazy for others in dinarland? hmmm And THEIR crazy is good intel- where ours is well..just crazy! OK then.. Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Rofl

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Empty Re: Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:52 pm

ok...nwmontana suffers from rectal-cranial inversion.  Seriously?  The same people who speak confidently about alien abduction, Asian light-bringers and a coup d'etat in DC are also telling you they have insider info on an RV that has not happened, despite their insistence?  These are inextricably linked, it's 100% full-on certifiable crazy.  Minimal research?  REALLY?  There has never been a massive overnight revaluation of any currency.  Not Kuwait.  Not China.  Not Germany.  It took about 10 minutes of research to prove THAT.  You cannot provide a shred of evidence of manned bank centers, secret BS memos, green zone cards loaded, quintillions being moved around the globe...aliens...political coups...NONE OF IT.  ZERO.

You need a glassectomy - that's putting a small pane of glass in your belly button, so you can see outside when your head is crammed up your backside.  C'mon folks, you cannot be this stupid...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Zuess wrote:In Tony famous words "WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TOO".
In short, nothing on WSOMN. If we are laughing at you, it's because your "intel" is just plain silly, or more accurately nonsense.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1594894&m=75&t=1454719696ZUESS wrote
37s ago
TANK can you please give us the sources you are using saying Ryan has done everything you've said T see he stopped the "Ryan For President" people from going any further Is that because he's already president hahaha
Tank wrote
9m ago
TSM, RESPECTFULLY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND MY SOURCES DEFINITELY ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANY ONE SOURCE. I RECEIVED PICTURES TODAY OF VARIOUS ONGOING THINGS TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK.
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1595553&m=75&t=1455575752Alice in RVland wrote
9m ago
Tank, is there a place here to post the pictures?
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1596709&m=76&t=1456697490Tank wrote
9m ago
NO CHANCE ALICE
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1595553&m=75&t=1455575752Alice in RVland wrote
9m ago
To bad. I like to look at pictures.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Oh you mean like Obama's joint press conference today with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the White House?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865  Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1594894&m=75&t=1454719696ZUESS wrote
37s ago
TANK can you please give us the sources you are using saying Ryan has done everything you've said T see he stopped the "Ryan For President" people from going any further Is that because he's already president hahaha
Tank wrote
9m ago
TSM, RESPECTFULLY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND MY SOURCES DEFINITELY ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANY ONE SOURCE. I RECEIVED PICTURES TODAY OF VARIOUS ONGOING THINGS TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK.
9m ago
Tank, is there a place here to post the pictures?
Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Avatar?id=1596709&m=76&t=1456697490Tank wrote
9m ago
NO CHANCE ALICE
9m ago
To bad. I like to look at pictures.

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Wsomn-10

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:24 am

I respect Zuess's initiative to address the problem.  The rest have readily admitted they live with their heads in the sand and like it that way.  You, seem to see beyond the 4 walls of WSOMN and have a desire to weigh the options of reality.

Zuess, you have a Kudos sticker from Dinar Daily!

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Ponee wrote:I respect Zuess's initiative to address the problem.  The rest have readily admitted they live with their heads in the sand and like it that way.  You, seem to see beyond the 4 walls of WSOMN and have a desire to weigh the options of reality.

Zuess, you have a Kudos sticker from Dinar Daily!

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN Z

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Zuess Gives Dinar Daily Free Press at WSOMN 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum