Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9

4 posters

Go down

Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 Empty Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:32 pm

my understanding from several members who were listening that a lot where quite upset with how Iko approached the changing of the guard with the swearing in of Paul Ryan as our new interim President for the Republic. I.personally have known Iko for more than 2 years and was totally taken aback with what was total disbelieve and an unbelievable voice of fear. I couldnt believe he was the same Iko. This has been a very complicated road we have all been traveling; a road that I thought he understood and was to come to it's final resting spot. Instead I heard a frightened man,afraid to let go of a financial world that has destroyed lives and countries. A system full of stealing,fraud and deceit and most of all greed. I honestly thought he had accepted the new reality but was I surprised! Old lessons are hard to forget. We are now asset to asset and have been since last year. The oil game is over. The market will drop again after the RV since fiat currency aka petrodollar is no longer. Our need for oil will diminish with the advent of free energy. Saudi Arabia is the last hold out and OPEC will be past tense.

It seemed that he was totally trying to block out this new concept as well as he feared what he perceived might happen. I also have had these thoughts as well and I am sure others have had,too but let me say this. WE ALL FEAR THE UNKNOWN. WE ALL HAVE MOMENTS OF PARANOIA and AS WELL AS DENIAL. We have been threatened in some way during our lives. Some people are definitely stronger than others but we have been selected to be the bumper guards so to speak. We will be the educated ones to go out and help be the peacekeepers during this transition. A positive demeanor is definitely needed on this journey. Some are not up for the task but that doesnt mean you have to spew out your stupid side or NEGATIVITY. If you can't take the heat get out of the oven.

This is truly God's plan and he created it and we will carry it out or pay the consequences.  China has fulfilled it's part of the plan and I would say with the least amount of resistance. they have definitely tried to do this with the least amount of chaos and I would say they have done a great job so far.

I love Iko very much and he knows I mean it. I welcome open discussions to help alleviate some of the doubt that most of you are experiencing.Expressing your concerns helps lead to a better understanding of this event. Venting negativity is really not acceptable. Children are given time outs. I suggest if you are feeling that way,take a break and walk away before you say something you may regret later. I know I still have moments of doubts and I probable will for quite awhile but I focus on something psoitive and peaceful and seek to cleanse my inner self (plus hiding under the bed covers with my puppies helps as well).

We will all come thru this with flying colors. I know it and you know it.

martha

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 Empty Re: Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:34 pm

More from Martha:

To all who listened to Iko on the call. I ,too, also was on the call and I have to disagree with what Iko was now formulating as his reasons for not accepting the return of the Republic. Iko is still coming from a financial world that is crashing around him. Economics as we have known to be are no longer the norm. He still sees the whole issue as a war of control and oil but doesnt realize that the petro dollar and opec are done and oil usage will fade away with the advantage of free energy. Saudi Arabia has been the last hold out in this final battle of greed and control.The time has come for a true balance amongst the countries. Change is a very necessary evil in this case and you cant please everyone as this rolls out. China has methodically been planning this for years and has come up with the best plan available. The elders decided on Paul Ryan is the interim President with another election in 120 days-a vote done by the constitution which will omit the electoral college and electronic ballot. Yes, these are hard concepts to understand but with knowledge in hand and a positive attitude we will all be able to help those who will truly not understand. Dont assume that most people will rebel and start rioting.

This is more than just a currency exchange but a total shift in a world that has been full of greed, war and hatred. It is about returning to a peaceful co-existence, a concept we all need to help bring about.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 Empty Re: Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Image hosted by servimg.com

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 2805820865  Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 2805820865  Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 2805820865  Martha's Opinion about the Winget Call 3/9 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:53 pm

Time for the funny little foil hats!

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:25 am

I recall that Martha was not going to post anymore?  Keep up the great lies and disinformation Martha.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum