Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Waiting...Waiting...waiting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ekay

PostSubject: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Ok guys I am tired of waiting. Just read Okies post should be late tonight or early tomorrow morning!

I hope and pray that tonight is the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Where is okies post...copy n paste it here please.
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:49 pm

It"s like standing on the platform of an abandoned railroad station, waiting for a train that seemingly NEVER shows up-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:
It"s like standing on the platform of an abandoned railroad station, waiting for a train that seemingly NEVER shows up-

I feel the same way. Just so much positive articles from Iraq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ekay

PostSubject: Okie's Post in Okie's Chats o   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:53 pm

Okie's post is in Okie's Chats Section.

I am going to scream if this doesn't happen tonight! It's making me nuts. :study: :study: crazyspin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jsb125

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Keep in mind this is not a roller coaster ride, it is a L.....O.....N.......G trainride going from Miami to California and the train just left Miami and has to stop every mile to get directions. We should be there by 2014.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Okie's post said that he should be at the dock for the boat instead of at the airport for the plane. But if this thang don't hit soon, he is gonna need to need a boat and a paddle, cause these yahoo's are gonna send him UP THE RIVER!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Re-post from "Okie"

[..OKIE OIL MAN] JUST A SHORT POST TO PASS ON WHAT SOURCES REPORTED TO ME THIS MORNING. I WAS INFORMED THAT I SHOULD BE AT DOCKSIDE TOMMOROW WHEN MY SHIP COMES IN AND NOT AT THE AIRPORT AGAIN. THIS IS FROM 3 SEPERATE SOURCES THAT IS SO HIGH UP THE LADDER I HAVE TO USE BINOCULARS TO SEE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET. I WAS INFORMED THAT VERY LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY IN THE MORNING HOURS WE SHOULD SEE/KNOW/FEEL/REALIZE AND BE IN A RECEIVING MODE.---I AM READY--ARE YOU???

[..OKIE OIL MAN AS USUAL THAT DARN OKIE WAS EARLY 2 DAYS AGO---HE CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP HIS CLOCK SYNCRONIZED WITH REAL TIME AND IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE OFFICIAL INTEL BEING RELEASED--

[..SweetQueen] OKIE OIL MAN I DON'T USUALLY SHARE BUT I HEARD THE SAME THING BUT IT MAY JUST BE IN TIME TO FINSISH UP MY BIRTHDAY.....

[..OKIE OIL MAN] I COULD GET INTO DETAILS ABOUT GREEN SCREENS AND 24-48 HOURS BEFORE ACTIVATION AS WELL AS MANY OTHER CONTRIBUTING FACTORS THAT HAS BEEN ADDRESSED AND COMPLETED---WE'RE GOOD TO GO-----------FINALLY-----WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE PERSONALLY FROM SOME OF YOU IS------A CUP OF COFFEE SOMEDAY AND NAME YOUR NEXT PET---OKIE---I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER PROBABLY MORE SO THAN A PEOPLE LOVER--TRUTH IS TRUTH

[..OKIE OIL MAN] ASELLS--RATE IS ALL OVER THE BOARD----LAST I HEARD (HEARD) WAS 3.68----ANYTHING CAN CHANGE THO--ALSO HEARD ABOUT A LOWER RATE BEING INITIATED TO DRAW ALL THE 3 ZEROS IN POSSIBLE AND THEN RATE MAY RISE FROM THERE-----TIME WILL TELL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SEBtopdog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

[..OKIE OIL MAN] THE ONLY THING I WOULD LIKE PERSONALLY FROM SOME OF YOU IS------A CUP OF COFFEE SOMEDAY AND NAME YOUR NEXT PET---OKIE---I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER PROBABLY MORE SO THAN A PEOPLE LOVER--TRUTH IS TRUTH

Okie, I make you that promise right now. I will definitely name my next dog or cat "Okie" ... Maybe I'll do like George Forman has done with his kids, naming them all George. Maybe I'll name ALL my pets "OKIE"!!!!!
:flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Okie? I have a French Press with your name on it! Heck I'll even throw in some coffee cake for the whole crew of you!

Peace, Joy, Laughter, many many many Blessings AND a whole lot of RV to you all!

Angel7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReadyToBegin

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Why won't Okie post to his own website? I haven't seen him on here in over a week. He'll post on Dinar Recap but not his own website?? What's up with that????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Your right ReadyToBegin. I think someone said he only posts in chat now, but as long as somebody brings them over and posts them here, I gues all's good..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buckmaster

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:07 pm

@ReadyToBegin wrote:
Why won't Okie post to his own website? I haven't seen him on here in over a week. He'll post on Dinar Recap but not his own website?? What's up with that????

Then you are looking in the wrong place! He posts almost everyday! Look under Forum. Then under 'Okie Chats only' and they are all in there!!! Stop whining when you don't know what you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skibumjamie

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Ilikeyou NUFF SAID
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:14 pm

@ReadyToBegin wrote:

HE GETS ON OKIE CHAT TO GIVE UPDATES...THEN THE MODS TRANSFER WHAT HE SAYS TO THE OKIE FORUM... HE IS ON ALMOST DAILY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
secretagent12

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:

Because the train has derailed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://prepaidlegal.com/go/pcustis
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Too funny secretagent12. Looks like a lot of intel derailed this past weekend. I guess we are now looking for tonight into tomorrow. I have to go to Pep Boys and get a new seat belt. This one is all worn out from how many times I've taken it on and off. The news out of Iraq is leaning us towards this coming to a close pretty soon.

We need to try and keep some sanity in these closing days, weeks. Go RV..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carieRN

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 am

This was the 32nd time I've been left standing at the altar! I wish I could find a good man! You know, someone who will stand by me without making a lot of excuses for why he is late, or can't find the ring, or forgat to order his tux, or got bad directions on the way to the church!

Just a plain ol' dependable guy would be really nice! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

PostSubject: lmboooooooooooo   Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am

@carieRN wrote:
This was the 32nd time I've been left standing at the altar! I wish I could find a good man! You know, someone who will stand by me without making a lot of excuses for why he is late, or can't find the ring, or forgat to order his tux, or got bad directions on the way to the church!

Just a plain ol' dependable guy would be really nice! Crying or Very sad

Havent had a great laugh in awhile lolololol........you guys are great....lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Waiting...Waiting...waiting...   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 am

That deserved a "Blue Ribbon" for funniest post of the year. Is that what were are up to is 32-Guru's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Waiting...Waiting...waiting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: