Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO

+4
TheVet
ccarbajal@comcast.net
Kevind53
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO Empty WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Y ZIM HAS A SPECIAL CLASSIFICATION AS A BOND, NOT A CURRENCY. IT'S VALUE, ON 1 PIECE OF PAPER, 100M . START GIFTING THIS CURRENCY, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL THINGS. THEY ARE DANGEROUS IN THE SENSE THAT TOO MUCH MONEY CAN OWN YOUR SOUL. NOT WORTH IT. UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIFIC THINGS TO DO WITH THESE TYPE OF FUNDS, DON'T TAKE THE HIGHER RATES ON THE ZIM.

Y; ONE PIECE OF PAPER IS LIKE US HAVING A POWER BALL TICKET.
Y; BEARER BANK CHEQUE PRINTED ... TAKE IT IN, ANYTHING THAT SAYZ ZIM, TAKE IT IN, IT'S A BOND.

LifeIsArt wrote 
5m ago
Y. MOST OF THE BONDS WERE 2008, 09 AA, AB. THEY ACTUAL PAPER WAS PRINTED ON 'BOND' PAPER, NOT NORMAL PAPER. THIS IS WHY THEY DIDN'T BRING IT TO THE PUBLICS ATTENTION SO SOON. BUT THOSE WHO KNEW ABOUT IT HAVE KNOW FOR A LONG TIME.

Y. ON THE TRN'S ... WHY DOES THEIR HAVE TO BE AN RV ANNOUNCMENT? WHENEVER YOU DO A TRANSITION LIKE THIS, THERE HAS TO BE A PUBLIC ADMISSION .  
  Announcement and TRNs - why does there have to be an announcement because whenever you have do transition like this, has to be announcement of defeat, part of the law, part of the completion of the circle of the law

Y; ITS PART OF THE COMPLETION OF THE LAW SO THAT ONE DOESN'T TAKE OVER THE OTHER. 

Y; WE ARE AWAITING POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENTS THAT THE CABAL HAS THROWN IN THE WHITE TOWEL, THAT THEY'VE ACCEPTED THE NEW SYSTEM.

until they physically do it in front of the camera not complete; Paul Ryan took Speaker position as it was part of agreement to give announcement....been planned for a long time...not positive he will be the one

Y; WE'RE THINKING PAUL RYAN WILL BE MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, IS WHY HE TOOK THE SPEAKER POSITION, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE POPE. WILL LOOK LIKE A HERO, AND GIVE CREDIT TO THE REPULICAN PARTY. BEEN PLANNED FOR A LONG TIME

Y; LOOKS LIKE TOMORROW MORNING ON THE ANNOUNCEMENT, BUT DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY'LL RELEASE THE 800#S IN REGARDS TO THAT ANNOUNCEMENT.

Y. RUSSIANS, CHINEESE TRYING TO HOLD IT BACK TO ENSURE THAT THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS IN PLACE, AND NOT MOVEABLE.
holding off announcement as long as possible? Y: other way around, they're (Chinese) holding it off until we are secure - we got 9/11 before on a Tuesday....that happened the last time....inching forward because of security...real concerns from general safety point of view....we know what cabal is capable of

ysf we are at the same moment in 2001 that proceeded 9/11 , which occured tues 8am. this is why we are inching forward. Please pray everyone that the cabal goes quietly

Y. LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED, WE HAD 911 AND THE RESULTS OF THAT WAS THIS WAS STOPPED. WE'RE INCHING INTO THIS, AND THERE ARE REAL CONCERNS FROM A SAFETY POINT OF VIEW. CABAL HAVE SAID THEY'VE SUBMITTED, BUT THEIR WORD IS QUESTIONABLE. THEY ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING. MILITARY, POLICE, NAT'L GARD, SPECIAL FORCES ALL ON HIGH ALERT.

Y. I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING DRASTIC IS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT MUST BE PREPARED.

Y: "This is a spiritual transition, not a financial transition. I have always tried to beg people to come to God before this event.

YOSEFF: "THEN YOU'LL REALIZE IT'S A SPIRITUAL TRANSITION, NOT A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION."

Y. YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO BE MAKING A BANKING TRANSACTION, BUT IT'S NOT. IT'S A GOD THING. A MAN THING. A COMING TO CHRIST MOMENT. FIRST, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THERE WAS NEVER ANY MONEY, AND WE'LL REALIZE WE WERE ALL LIED TO.

Y: cabal trying to create distractions, saying it's a year....those are disinfo agents
Y: cabal trying to create distractions, saying it's a year....those are disinfo agents

Y. CABAL AND MISDIRECTION AGENTS, ALL SAYING IT'LL BE ANOTHER YEAR, ALL INTEND TO DISTRACT US, LEAD US OFF THE TRACK. HOLD STRONG

Y. WE HAVE TO BE SENSITIVE ON WHERE PEOPLE ARE ON THEIR LEVELS OF EDUCATIONS. 

. THE EURO WILL NOT DIE, WOULD BE TOO MUCH OF A TRANSITION. WE'LL BE REPLACING OUR OWN GOVT, BUT JUST CAN COME IN AND JUST TAKE ALL OF OUR CONGRESS, ETC OUT ... TOO DISRUPTIVE TO A MAJOR CLIENT LIKE CHINA. THEY WAY A SMOOTH TRANSITION. IT'S A COLLECTION OF INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNS THAT MAKE UP LARGE TRADING PARTNERS

no number. dong 4-6 so china saying VN as a company is worth this amount. IRaq coming in $6-10, shabibi says can support up ti $16. this is the value of iraq iin china’s 

Y. WHAT IS DONG? 4 - 6 $ . DINAR - 6 - 10, UP TO $16. THAT IS THE VALUE OF IRAQ IN RELATIONSHIP TO GOLD, AND HOW CHINA IS USING THIS. ZIM HAS NO DEBT, COMLETLEY WIPED OUT. THEY HAVE GOLD, DIAMONDS, MINERALS, WATER BEYOND UNDERSTANDING. EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMLY WEALTHY, POPULATION TO 13m. IN RELATIONSHIP TO IRAN/IRAQ...WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VALUE IS SITTING.

Y. HUGE NUMBER ON THE ZIM .. TRYING TO GIVE PEOPLE A SENSE OF THE RATES ON THE ZIM WHEN THEY GO IN, DON'T WANT YOU SENSES DISTRACTED AND MAKE OUR EYES FALL OUT. IT'S JUST WHAT THE MARKET IS IN RELATIONSHIP IS TO OTHER COUNTRIES.

Y. I'M WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE. I'VE OVER GIFTED PEOPLE ON ZIM, CONTACTED THEM, TOLD THEM I'LL RETRACT IS. DON'T WOANT THEM TO BE SO OVERWHELMED THAT THEY LOSE SITE OF THIS ENTIRE GIFT.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE'S SOULS, DO YOU TELL PEOPLE, OR NOT WHAT THEY'LL BE UP AGAINST  I'D RATHER KNOW THE TRUTH, THAT BE IN FOR A SET UP / SUPPRISE. WANT THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Y. MY CONCERN IS HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE NOT ON THESE CALLS, WHEN WE THOUGHT WE'D BE GETTING. .03CENTS. WHERE WE ARE NOW IS EXPANDED. OUR SOULS, HEART SPACES NEED TO EXPAND AS HUMAN BEINGS. WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT'S A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. CANNOT HOLD ONTO FEARS, DOUBTS, HATE. MISSING THE SPIRITUAL MOMENT OF TRANSITION OF WE HOLD ON TO NEGATIVITY.

Y. IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS AS A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE, YOU'LL BE FINE WITHIN THE GUILDLIES OF CHRIST AND BENEVELOENT. IF YOU GO IN THINKING IT'S JUST A BANKING EXCHANGE, YOU'LL SUFFER THE FEARS OF OLD TRADITIONS.

Y. YOUNGER GENERATIONS ARE WIRED INTO THIS SPIRITIUAL LEVELING. NOT TIED DOWN SO MUCH TO THEY WAYS IN WHICH WE'VE BEEN BROUGHT UP IN.

KO. I THINK THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING FOR THE MONEY. BUT THEN THEY WILL FIND A SENSE OF OVERWHELM. THEN, THINGS WILL BALANCE OUT AND THEY WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH WHY THEY ARE IN THIS 'TRANSITION.'
LIFE IS A GIFT  WE ARE GIFTS LOVE LIGHT JOY GRATITUDE MILLE DE BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE S

Iko: alot of ppl will take money thinking it will cure what is ill in their lives, a little story, I was in construction and I built offices for Ammond Hammer when we bankrupted Russia, and shorted Rubel, Gorbechev would only speak to Armond Hammer, did guys office and got to know him and one day I asked him how he handled the pressure.

Hammond said to Iko, he woud always be hme sunday night 6pm having dinner so that any of his frieds and family knew they would fnd him there and come see him. Have one constaint and sticking to it aligns the rest of your life. whatever it may, be, stick to it 100% to ground yourself and manage the wealth that you are coming into

IKO. HAVE A GROUNDING RESTRAINT THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS COME BACK TO. STICK TO YOUR CONVICTIONS AND REMAIN GROUNDED. IT WILL HELP YOU BEYOND MEASURE TO REMAIN GROUNDED, UNDERSTAND THE IMAGINAIRY LINES BETWEENS TRANSACTION AND TRANSITIONS. COME UP WITH A 'RESTRAINT' AND STICK WITH IT.

Armond Hammer had one constraint and that was that he would always be home Sunday night 6pm for dinner with his friends and family....practice that one constraint

IKO. INTEL ON SALES OF CURRENCY...THEY HAVE ALL STOPPED CURRENCIES / BROKERS, AND COLLECTABLE.

G. VN IS SITTING ON THE LARGEST RESERVES OF GOLD, DO YOU AGREE WITH THIS? Y. WHY DO YOU THINK WE WENT TO WAR IN VIETNAM? BUT, I'M TAKING THE 5TH ON WHERE GOLD IT. LET'S JUST SAY IT'S WHY WE WENT TO WAR THERE, AND NOTHING TO DO WITH IDEALOGIES.
Vietnam sitting on largest unmined gold reserve in the world - everyone else pails in comparison - that's why we went to war in Vietnam

IKO FOUR CONCRETE LANED BRIDGES CONSTRUCTED IN THE MIDDLE OF DEEP JUNGLES. CAN GOOGLE AROUND THE MOUNTAINOUS REGIONS. STORIES WE THINK AMOUNTS TO NOTHING, BUT ARE EVERYTHING. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO MINE THESE TERRAINS.

Y. I'VE MADE COVENANTS WITH GOD THAT NO MATTER WHAT I GET, IM PUTTING PERCENTAGES INTO SEPERATE PROJECTS.
ZIM and DONG will shock us — getting ready!
spoke with AIIB and waiting on announcement this afternoon!! Woohooo!! Banks totally ready for exchanges, people are sequestered

Y. DISCIPLINE YOUR PERCENTAGES, IE; 50% INTO A GLOBAL HUM. STRATEGY. KEEP 1 % FOR MYSELF AND WEALTH. WILL DO SOMETHING LOCAL WHERE I AM, 20%, NO MATTER WHAT. GOING TO GIVE AWAY 10% OF MY WEALTH, NOT MATTER WHO; SINGLE MOTHERS, COLLEGES, ETC. GIVE FREELY. ALL ELSE GETS INVESTED, I LIVE OFF THE INTEREST.

Y. WHATEVER PERCENTAGE IS IS FOR YOU, IT GETS YOU OFF RATES, AND INTO LONG TERM INVESTMENT STRATEGIES, MARKETS, INDDUSTRIESL. ALSO, PUT DIFFERENCT PERCENTAGES INTO BANKS/ CREDIT UNIONS, ETC. DIVERSIFY. FIGURE OUT YOUR OWN NUMBERS.

CALLER. THANKS TO YUSUF FOR HELPING ME STAY GROUNDED. THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE A FINANCIAL ANSWER FOR MY FAMILY. BUT, HUSBAN LEFT, AM DISABLED. NOW, I LOOK AT THIS CURRENCY IN A DIFFERENT WAY BECAUSE OF YOU.

CALLER. GIFTED ZIM TO FAMILY, THEY SIGN NDA, I SIGN NDA, THEY GO OUT AND MOUTH OFF, DOES THIS, CAN THIS COME BACK TO ME? ANSWER; DON'T THINK SO. IT WAS GIFTED, RELATED OR NOT

G; WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS, CANNOT COMMENT TO SPECIFICS ON THE ISSUES OF NDA, CONSULT PROFESSIONALS.

CALLLER, TRYING TO UNDERSTAND YUSUF, KNOW WE WILL BE COMING OUT OF THIS BIG TIME AS WINNERS, PEOPLE STILL MAY NOW UNDERSTAND HOW THESE FUNDS WILL MAGNIFY WHAT THEY ARE EXPERIENCING NOW. IF YOU'RE PROVERTY CONSCIOUS NOW, YOU'LL BE PERPETUALLY WORRIED THAT YOU'LL LOSE THIS MNEY. IF YOU EXPAND YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS 'BEFORE' OR AT LEAST VERY SOON, YOU'LL UNDERSTAND WHAT YUSUF IS TRYING TO SAY. IT'S A TRANSITION, NOT A TRANSACTION. IT'S A COME-TO-JESUS- MEETING.

CALLER. YUSUF'S TOP RATE, HAVE ALREADY HEARD HIS 6.5 X 2. ((((((((((((((( YIKES !!!! )))))))))))))))   YUSUF !!!! love you so much, my little dumpling

CALLER TO IKO. HOW DOES ALL OF THIS WORK WITH NESARA, PROSPERITY PACKAGES. UNDERSTAND THAT ONCE THESE PKGS ARE ACTIVATED, ALL ON THE GLOBE OUT OF 'WANT', WILL HAVE MONEY. IS THIS AN INCORRECT UNDERSTANDING OF THIS NEW SYSTEM? WILL THERE STILL BE A NEED FOR HUM. WORK?

Sorry if this is a dumb question ... regarding these humanitarian plans, are the exchanging bankers really going to interested, or is that info more for meetings with WM afterwards. How are they/who are they to judge if they are bug enough/worthy enough?.

IKO ... THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEED FOR HUM. WORK. NOT ALL WHO GETS THESE RATES WILL ACT IN HONOR. WHATEVER YOU CAN, DO WHAT YOU CAN. IF THOSE PP'S MANIFEST THE WAY THEY ARE INTENDED, GREAT. BUT IF NOT, CONTINUE MOVING AHEAD WITH HUM. PROGRAMS. FOR EXAMPLE, THE SUICIDAL VETS NEEDS WILL NOT WAIT FOR ANYTHING. PP'S OR NOT. WE NEED TO BEGIN .. NOW!

CALLER. WILL THE CURRENCIES REVALUE BEFORE THE PP'S? YUSUF .. IN RELATIONSHP TO THESE CURRENCIES, WE HAVE TO HAVE THE REVALUE FOR THE PP'S. WE NEED THIS GOLD STANDARD, WE STILL DON'T KNOW PRECICESLY HOW THEY ARE ROLLING THINGS OUT. BELIEVES THAT NOW, 70% OF THE PP'S ARE OUT, STILL TRYING TO FIND PEOPLE.

Y. I THINK AS WE MOVE FORWARD, THINGS RO LOUT, THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO ROLL OUT THAT WILL BE A SURPRISE. DISCLOSURE OF OTHERS BEINGS, GOOD /BAD THINGS IDENTIFIED. CHURCH DISCLOSURES.

Y. IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR HEART ON A SPIRITUAL LEVEL, YOU'LL MISS IT ALL. THE MONEY IS SECONDARY. THINGS THAT ARE COMING AFTER THE MONEY ARE EYE-OPENERS FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY ... QUITE BEAUTIFUL, QUITE DIFFERENT.

CALLER. KNOW IT'S A LOT OF MONEY, ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO HELP HUMANITY IF THEY ARE ALREADY RECEIVING. IKO .. YES, LOOK AT IS AS YES !!! NOT AS AN EITHER, OR AN AN 'OR' WE NEED BOTH IN ACTIVATION.

CALLER. GRATITUDES TO ALL FOR ALL INFORMATION. THANKS TO YUSUF FOR TAKING US BEYOND, AND FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTERWARDS. A LITTLE CONCERNED ON THE NDA, WITH DIFFERENCE ON RATES, WILL AN NDA BE REQUIRED WITHOUT THE CONTRACT RATES. WILL WE BE REQUIRED TO SIGN NDA's?
CALLER. I'M STUNNED. AWED. SERIOUSLY I'M TAKEN ABACK, BEEN A VERY SPECIAL CALL. SUCIENT. QUESTIONS ANSWERED BEFORE ASKED. THANK YOU.

Y. ANY TIME WE ENTER INTO A PRIVATE CONTRACT IN THIS COUNTRY, WE WILL ENTER INTO AN NDA, OR NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. WHEN YOU PLACE FUNDS INTO A TRUST, YOU SIGN AN AGREEMENT TO NOT VIOLATE IT. BUT, IF YOU DO SIGN AN NDA, IT'LL BE SIMPLE; DON'T TALK ABOUT THE BANKING TRANSACTION, THE RV. THE ACTUAL DOCUMENT NOT AN ISSUE. IT'S WHEN YOU GET HOME, HAVE TONS OF MONEY AND NOT KNOWING HOW TO SHARE THIS GREAT WEALTH AND KNOWLEDGE. EVERYONE ELSE IS STILL SLEEPWALKING.

Y. THIS IS WHAT'S GOING TO BE SO HARD ON SO MANY AND YOU'LL NEED TO GET REALLY CREATIVE WITHOUT CAUSING TOO MUCH CONFLICT. THEY’LL SEE THE NEW HOME, CARS, VACATIONS .. ( WHIZZING OFF IN THAT PRIVATE JET ~~ YEA, BABY~~~   )

Y. IF YOU GET NERVOUS, SCARED .. JUST PRAY. "DEAR GOD, LEAD ME. SHOW ME THE WAY FOR I KNOW WHAT. GUIDE ME IN ALL AREAS OF WHAT I NEED TO DO

ysf, just allow to unfold in a loving way. remember, start paddling the wave is coming our way. stay centered on serving God.

IKO; BE AT PEACE. BE READY. RECEIVE THIS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Y. ALLOW THE PROCESS TO UNFOLD IN A LOVING WAY. DON'T FORCE, AS THAT'S FUTILE. DON'T GET EVENTS, HAPPENINGS CONFUSED AND ALLOW THEM TO GET IN YOUR WAY. KEEP OUR HEARTS OPEN, ALLOW THINGS TO HAPPEN. WE DON'T NEED TO BECOME GENIUS AT MANAGING MONEY, OR WE'D ALREADY HAVE HAD IT. ENJOY THIS LIVING HISTORY PROCESS, THIS IS AN HONOR, TAKE TIME TO ENJOY THE VIEW ( THE MONEY AND WHAT IT CAN DO )  

G; GOING TO FIND A WAY TO RECORD HIS HAPPENINGS TO PRIVATELY RECORD WHAT HE WENT THRU TO USE FOR LONG TERM PROSPERITY. IE... GREAT, GREAT GRANDCHILDREN.

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81851646

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO Empty Re: WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:50 pm

OMG ... what a pile of XXXX!

First, no ZIM, no bonds, no TRN, no cabal ... this is NOT a spiritual transaction, there is not one fact in the entire mess.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 2805820865  WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 2805820865  WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 2805820865  WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ccarbajal@comcast.net Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 am

Per yesterday's call; Yoseph said:

WE'RE THINKING PAUL RYAN WILL BE MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, IS WHY HE TOOK THE SPEAKER POSITION, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE POPE. WILL LOOK LIKE A HERO, AND GIVE CREDIT TO THE REPULICAN PARTY. BEEN PLANNED FOR A LONG TIME

The announcement was supposed to be this morning: did that happen? 

ccarbajal@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVet Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

Per a Doctor Who's real name I cannot confirm called me from his TARDIS from next Tuesday. There's still no RV...He will keep me posted as he travels...

Critical thinking: Disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence.
TheVet
TheVet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:45 pm

So we have the Where and still we don't have the Why it did not RV?

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandnsea Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 pm

We are living in the Twlight Zone

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Ssmith wrote:

Y ZIM HAS A SPECIAL CLASSIFICATION AS A BOND, NOT A CURRENCY. IT'S VALUE, ON 1 PIECE OF PAPER, 100M . START GIFTING THIS CURRENCY, BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL THINGS. THEY ARE DANGEROUS IN THE SENSE THAT TOO MUCH MONEY CAN OWN YOUR SOUL. NOT WORTH IT. UNLESS YOU HAVE SPECIFIC THINGS TO DO WITH THESE TYPE OF FUNDS, DON'T TAKE THE HIGHER RATES ON THE ZIM.

Y; ONE PIECE OF PAPER IS LIKE US HAVING A POWER BALL TICKET.
Y; BEARER BANK CHEQUE PRINTED ... TAKE IT IN, ANYTHING THAT SAYZ ZIM, TAKE IT IN, IT'S A BOND.

LifeIsArt wrote 
5m ago
Y. MOST OF THE BONDS WERE 2008, 09 AA, AB. THEY ACTUAL PAPER WAS PRINTED ON 'BOND' PAPER, NOT NORMAL PAPER. THIS IS WHY THEY DIDN'T BRING IT TO THE PUBLICS ATTENTION SO SOON. BUT THOSE WHO KNEW ABOUT IT HAVE KNOW FOR A LONG TIME.

"Giesecke & Devreint had been pressured by the German government to discontinue supplying paper to Fidelity Printers.  The last note these suppliers provided the paper for was the Z$10,000.  The country had to source new printers.  The notes from this point in time to the “dollarization era” were printed on low quality “bond paper” out of the Art Corporation’s archaic Fine Paper Mill."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t53707-zimbabwe-bond-paper-notes-are-bonds

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri May 06, 2016 8:36 am

Yes Yosef, your the proof of having to much money ,you've run amuck. Sad!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:28 pm

IKO. INTEL ON SALES OF CURRENCY...THEY HAVE ALL STOPPED CURRENCIES / BROKERS, AND COLLECTABLE.

Anybody see the stopping of currency sales IKO said to have happened?

I wonder if he is still waiting for those ships parked outside of Galveston to be offloaded with the new RV rate from last year? LOL

WingIt Call 3/7/16 w/Yoself & IKO 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum