Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG!

+5
Kevind53
Ssmith
roxy22222222
HezekiaH
chilimama
9 posters

Go down

RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! Empty RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG!

Post by chilimama Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Highlights of TNT conference call.  Updated as the call progresses.
Ray:  Banks are surprised we did not show up . . . on Friday.  Some anticipation for that.  Again Monday.  From the information I’ve received there was an expectation to have the exchanges open on Sunday with a new rate.  So far, it has not materialized at the highest rate.
Rates still on the bank screens with RV beside them and just waiting for the authority.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Ray:  Based on information I received this morning, this could be the last call.
RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:
IRAQ:    Cards not fully activated at the new rate.  Some adjustment going on with prices as they are adjusted downward.      Ray:  Progress over there.  Some Iraqi’s being told to look to the 10th (March) as new cabinet established. The currency rate is somewhere between .80 to $1.90.  Ray: not at a full RI/RV over there yet. Have made progress. A rate change in value of the currency in the country.  Still not at $3 + where we need them to be.

• Dealers:   Over a week ago the dealers were shut down from selling currency.  They are not able to get new inventory.     US dealers still selling.  Ray said there may come a time when the US dealers will not be able to get inventory.         

• Banks 

• Demonstrations:

• TV              Mosques 

INTERNATIONAL:    

• IMF had orders to get it done or fees and fines would be imposed against the banking industry. 

• Rates:  Private exchanges rates vary    

UNITED STATES:     

• UST:    

• Banks:  Banks are waiting.  Privately exchanging.  Rates are still on the bank screens with RV beside them.  Not all banks or branches are involved in the lock downs.  Ray:  I leave it ambiguous so you can't pinpoint the location. . .  be happy in knowing it's taking place and we're going in the right direction.

• Packages:          

EXCHANGING:   Ray has no knowledge of intel saying 800#'s being released tonight.
Q & A: 
Q- Do you talk to Tony and DC daily? Ray, Yes.
Q- Caller: Trust Question:  If you have successor trustees, is it necessary to have clauses so that a remaining trustee has no power of activity until the successor can be installed? Ray:  Appointing of successor trustees, upon your death, happens immediately.  You set it up that way . . . in the indenture.  That's automatic, so the other Trustee can't do anything in the interim.  The successor Trustee is now the new Trustee.  You only name one.
Q- Article in major newspaper this week said Iraq was going bankrupt. Ray:  The country that is labeled "richest in the world," - don't see how they can go bankrupt.
Q. - Do you really think this might be your last call?  Ray:  Based on information I received this morning, this could be the last call.
Q - Is getting rid of the corrupt people slowing the RV down? Ray: Sure that could hold this up
RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:
 Call it a Super Fantastic Monday.  Other good information, but just not solid.  I like to have solid information to get excited and share with you.  If it's as good as I want it to be, will Tweet out to you guys . . . if I can substantiate it.
Hopefully we will have another call and I can give you the 800's.  I'm optimistic to see what happens this week. Continue to believe.  (played "I Believe.")

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! Empty Re: RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG!

Post by HezekiaH Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes crap crap crap RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192 RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192 RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! Empty Re: RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG!

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:00 pm

omg RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192 RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192 RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192 RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Okay, so RayRat can't play this "last call" card for long right? Let's say he runs it for another call or two but THEN what? Will he also move on to a new site and new name? I'm trying to understand this mess and figure how just how long can they tap these same phrases before they have to fade out and move on, that's all.
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Snow Cat wrote:Okay, so RayRat can't play this "last call" card for long right? Let's say he runs it for another call or two but THEN what? Will he also move on to a new site and new name? I'm trying to understand this mess and figure how just how long can they tap these same phrases before they have to fade out and move on, that's all.

Here's some background.  Ray is running the TNT website that he took over from his brother, Tony, who is serving a one year term in Federal Prison for another scam he was involved in (14DailyPlus). 

These gurus do the 'any day now', 'this is the last call', etc. all the time.  When the RV doesn't happen, they just chalk it up to it being a 'fluid' situation, the PTB moved the goal line or whatever they come up with.  Their audience is so hooked on their 'intel', it doesn't matter how silly the excuse is.

That should have you totally confused now.  LOL.  Anyway, welcome to Dinar Daily!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Ray: I leave it ambiguous so you can't pinpoint the location. . . be happy in knowing it's taking place and we're going in the right direction.

More like so we can't pin you down and prove you are lying ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 2805820865  RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 2805820865  RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 2805820865  RAYRAT CC CLIFF NOTES 3/7/16-COULD BE THE LAST ONE, OMG! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Ssmith: Thank you for the info and the welcome. I knew about Tony from research I had done trying to figure out this dinar situation. I must say that Tony wasn't very original with the 14DailyPlus. I looked it up and he merely let an old scam lay low for about 8+ years and renamed it. There was an identical "program" known as 12DailyPlus some years ago that went bust and the authorities got her.

I find it rather sad that some people would rather hear "good news lies" than face the cold hard truth. It's not easy, trust me I had to do it, but it is better for me. Thanks again.

Kevind53: Totally agree with you. "Ambiguous" is an understatement. You know, when my Dad first got me connected to this dinar thing and I was trying to read through and understand I found myself feeling quite lost. I felt that I had little to no understanding of what they were saying and an odd feeling that they were saying many words without saying a word.
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:57 am

Oh yeah, well I would bet it is not his last call by a long ways.  These clowns come up with these things all the time and when the RV doesn't happen and their excuses fall flat they come up with another.  This is the nature of their game.

Okie called the RV many times, Tony did quite a lot (one way or another), and others are constantly implying that we are there in one manner or another.  ALL ARE FULL OF BARNYARD MANURE.  They have no intel, they have no way of knowing about anything related to an RV, and they certainly do not care - all they want to do is pump, collect their money for doing so and pumping some more.  Greed is their creed.

*00 #s?  Hmmmmmmm, I do believe that if and when the Iraqi Dinar is accepted internationally one will be able to exchange it at any existing exchange window just like we do Canadian, European, Japanese etc. currency today.  No big deal as it will just be another currency.  All the hype on the 800# is based on the supposition that one can exchange at a private exchange center by appointment only.  I wonder, would you trust such a center when it is advertised by these clowns?  I woud not.  Also I would be skeptical of any trust or financial advice they may offer - if I recall correctly Ray has been involved in that scam also.  Wasn't he convicted of same?  RED FLAG CITY.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Cat Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Sorry AK, just now learning how to follow my posts.

What you say is true and makes perfect sense. I must eventually warn my Dad, I just don't have the heart to burst his bubble of hope just yet. Quite a difficult thing to do to a loved one but I will have have to talk with him before he takes any real action with a "fake exchange center". Thank you.
Snow Cat
Snow Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:59 am

When you here a lie long enough you well believe it.
Take a look at your father snow cat,how long as he been on conference calls,reading guru posts,how long? Years maybe?
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:07 pm

If and when this currency exchange ever happens, I wonder how many of these lying guru's will do the vegas thing and make themselves known to the people they have lying to for years.  Maybe the right people will be there with warrants for them.  Would be interesting to see them hauled away in hand cuffs.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:48 pm

Since the beginning of this RV,its conception,many years ago now,there has been nothing but lies,not one person,(guru) has been correct on anything, other than proven false Intel false intent,with the dinar banks being indicted now that actually started in the conception of this so called RV,what does that say? You listen to a lie long enough you will believe it.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Just goes to prove that the first liar hasn't a chance.  They seem to try to out lie the others.  Amazing isn't it.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum